Author Topic: Screw Ann Coultier  (Read 3140 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Screw Ann Coultier
« on: October 06, 2008, 09:01:53 AM »
Jews Need To be Perfected by Christians.  Christians are better Jews, Jews are inferior.  SHe such a hollow brained and half-witted woman.  Why is she endorsed by this site?

Here she endorses  Hillary Clinton:

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Screw Ann Coultier
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:05:03 AM »

Yes, she is a jerk.  This is an old video, but people need reminding about this silly woman, that REALLY IS A LEFTIST, and DATED leftist men.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »

Yes, she is a jerk.  This is an old video, but people need reminding about this silly woman, that REALLY IS A LEFTIST, and DATED leftist men.  >:(

The Hillary Clinton endorsement is not that old.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 09:31:17 AM »
Didnt she used to be a man?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:38:06 AM »

somebody here made the hilarious observation that all white females look like men compared to chinese/korean/japanese females.

I know what he means, but I think the comparison is unfair..

similarly, yours of ann coulter.

Overall she still looks better than most women.  And although her facial shape is a little bit masculine, she is still miles away from looking like a man.

note- the point about her "perfected" comments has already been discussed many times before and is a big discussion.. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,26779.0.html
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:46:46 AM by q_q_ »

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »

somebody here made the hilarious observation that all white females look like men compared to chinese/korean/japanese females.

I know what he means, but I think the comparison is unfair..

similarly, yours of ann coulter.

Overall she still looks better than most women.  And although her facial shape is a little bit masculine, she is still miles away from looking like a man.

note- the point about her "perfected" comments has already been discussed many times before and is a big discussion.. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,26779.0.html

What about her Hillary Clinton endorsement?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 09:48:08 AM »
JTF no longer supported Ann Coulter after she started saying things like this and more. I wouldn't say she's a leftist for sure but she has said some terrible things.

As per the man thing, I had a friend that told me that Ann Coulter had an adams apple if you looked carefully at her pictures. She swore by this. I really don't think she was ever a man. I do, however, think she dresses inappropriately and says some extremely inappropriate things for a so-called Christian.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:01 AM »
Black women often look like black men. I've seen several of them that I accidentally referred to as he and people had to tell me they were women.

I think Ann Coulter could be a transsexual but I'd like to know for sure.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »
She also said that Christianity is easy...that Christians don't have to obey.

This is true.

The questionable remarks came when she started attacking Deutch the leftist for being a non-practicing Jew.

Deutch also desparaged Christianity saying, "you can't believe that." 

Don't be fooled by this leftist smear tactic.  The leftist Deutch was clearly trying to trap her. 

I am no fan of Coulter...this is simply what I see.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 10:18:28 AM »
Black women often look like black men. I've seen several of them that I accidentally referred to as he and people had to tell me they were women.

I think Ann Coulter could be a transsexual but I'd like to know for sure.

Good point. She is really not my type.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 10:25:29 AM »

This is true.

That's not true.

There are a lot of Christians who don't do what they're supposed to do according to Christianity. This is one major reason we're facing Barack Hussein Obama being president. However someone who does follow it doesn't necessarily have an easy road.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 10:36:15 AM »

This is true.

That's not true.

There are a lot of Christians who don't do what they're supposed to do according to Christianity. This is one major reason we're facing Barack Hussein Obama being president. However someone who does follow it doesn't necessarily have an easy road.

he might have meant they don't have to obey the law..

When asked casually about her personal beliefs.
What she said was a jew should either obey the law, or become christian which is like a fast track program.  She said that he, the host,  does not obey the law..  He then kind of said he did.. She maintained he didn't, she said "You DO NOT obey the law!!". She was right of course .  Schlussel wrote an article about that slimy leftist host, doing shows on shabbat!.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 10:48:08 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »

This is true.

That's not true.

I think the answer is more complicated. In fact Christians believe, that they will be saved only through their believe in the sacrifice of Jesus.

So far Scribarin is right.

But according to Paul, Christians become able to keep the moral part of the law because of their faith to a large extend.

If now somebody violates the law by acting against god's orders permanently, it is obvious, that he is no believer and he is fallen out of grace.

So Ruby is right too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 11:04:06 AM »
That's not true.

Yes like the Pope and the majority of the 34000 pseudo-sects. 

IMO Ann Coulter is nothing more than an opportunist and really has no integrity at all and certainly no self respect.  A fraud like the rest.  Mind you that Debbie Schlessel is pretty good most of the time... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
I don't think it is fruitful for us to go into a deep philosophical argument about Christian theology.

I don't care what you beleive in. It's not really my business.

BUT, What I will say is that even you beleive in her basic interpretation of christian theology, her answer was arrogant as hell.

I would be embarrassed to see a Jew on national TV flippantly condemning all Non-Jews to hell in such a stupid and arrogant manner.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 12:05:36 PM »
Guys, we need to support Ann Coulter. She is one of the few conservative voices defending Sarah Palin. We must acknowledge our allies in this present time.

Yes, what she said about "perfected Jews" was foolish, but I honestly do not think she intended Jew-hatred in it. She could have said "Martians are perfected Jews" for all I care. Yeah, it was stupid, but I don't think having an opinion about religions makes someone a hateful individual.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »
I agree with C.F.  Despite that comment, Coulter is a strong voice for the right.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »
"Right" rubbish!  How can any Jew support any candidate that is calling for another "Two State Solution"?  Ann Coulter is an opportunist and her words of support for Hitlery is simply one example of her misguided utterances. 

Good Lord!  I'm off this silly rah rah rah "Republican" band wagon....  Bunch of bloody frauds they are...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »
I don't think it is fruitful for us to go into a deep philosophical argument about Christian theology.

BUT, What I will say is that even you beleive in her basic interpretation of christian theology, her answer was arrogant as hell.

I would be embarrassed to see a Jew on national TV flippantly condemning all Non-Jews to hell in such a stupid and arrogant manner.

Oh my point was a general one. It has nothing to do with Coulter's believes.

I have watched the whole video and I think that Coulter has a terrible attitude. She handels serious theological issues, like if she would talk about the new summer fashion.

I for my part don't believe in this proselytization thing and I have my reasons for it.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 03:24:32 PM »

so you think it was her manner, not her beliefs that was the problem?

I don't have a problem with either, I think her manner was very pleasant.

It's not much of a condemnation to just be critical of her manner..  infact, the host himself didn't even criticise her manner, just her beliefs. 

her manner in that interview was the same as her manner in everything else that she speaks about.

she's very opinionated and has strong beliefs and can defend them.  She has a friendly blunt style, and can debate with the best of them.

you say you don't like her manner, but were you actually Offended by her?

infact, it's her style that people like, it makes her exciting, and makes them listen to her instead of flicking to another channel.   Politics itself is really quite dull to many.  It's charismatic characters that make it more exciting.

if she intellectualized all these things, her beliefs, her critique of the left, nobody would want to hear what she had to say on the television or radio! 

I hope she has been able to bounce back i.e. is still getting on TV as much as she was. .  I don't see american tv, so I don't see if she is on as often as she was.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 03:57:56 PM by q_q_ »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 03:40:03 PM »
I just ignore the witch...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 05:34:31 PM »
:usa:  Clinton / Coultier  2012  ..   :usa:

:crazy:

oy vey..

I hope they can get rid of that we Love you Ann Coultier page on this site, it really makes a mockery of this site, kind of how Coultier makes an a mockery of American Conservative Christians. 
Coultier is a very strong voice for the right, especially when she endorsed HIllary Clinton, saying she would be the greatest leader to defend our country against terrorism.  SHe is nothing more than a pseudo-conservative (many many more times than McCain IMO) and a closet feminazi.

The Perfected Jews Speaks!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 05:45:51 PM »
I too was supporting Hillary for a while (before she decisively lost). Do you want me off the forum too?

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2008, 05:50:36 PM »
I too was supporting Hillary for a while (before she decisively lost). Do you want me off the forum too?

YOu want my honest opinion?  LOL

You are a senior member, yet you support a person who the JTF site calls a worker of darkness and evil.  Chaim ben Pesach has made plenty of speeches calling her an evil witch and you support her.  I can see this site is highly divided and many of  its members and moderators hardly support what the backbone of what this movement represents.  How can any conservative or person who supports Jews and Americans, support Hillary Nazi Clinton.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2008, 05:52:34 PM »
I'll do you one better, I voted for Hillary in the Democratic primary here. I ended up getting a letter from the Democratic party of Texas saying "Thanks for helping to turn TX Democratic blue. I thought... no! That's not my intention at all!  :o

I just wanted to fight against Barack Hussein Obama.