Poll

Who of these is the most evil Judenrat kapo to ever disgrace the face of the earth?

Faggius Hoesephus
0 (0%)
Yitzcock Rabin
3 (37.5%)
Homo Chomsky
2 (25%)
Gayhud Holemert
0 (0%)
Potty Fischer
1 (12.5%)
Other...
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Most Abominable Jewish Hitler Ever  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Most Abominable Jewish Hitler Ever
« on: February 19, 2007, 01:43:27 AM »
Which of the following listed is the most wicked and vile self-hating anti-Semitic kapo ever?

Chaimfan

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Most Abominable Jewish Hitler Ever
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 01:46:01 AM »
Which of the following listed is the most wicked and vile self-hating anti-Semitic kapo ever?

Chaimfan

Stephen Spielberg belongs on that list. I'm still throwing up in my mouth from watching Munich.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 01:46:43 AM »
Rabin by far, Josephus was a traitor but he always felt terrible about what he did and hated the Romans. None of the other modern treasons could have been possible without Rabin.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:49:41 AM »
Rabin by far, Josephus was a traitor but he always felt terrible about what he did and hated the Romans. None of the other modern treasons could have been possible without Rabin.

I disagree about Josephus.  I don't think he was a traitor.  I voted for Rabin.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 01:51:34 AM »

I disagree about Josephus.  I don't think he was a traitor.  I voted for Rabin.

Josephus left the Jewish people and became a Roman when the Jews were being destroyed. Sounds pretty treacherous to me. That's like being a Kapo.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 01:58:46 AM »
Well, Josephus was a Kohen who became a commander in the Jewish army in the battle against the romans and he fought the Romans and was a good Jew but he was captured and they let him live bec. he knew some high level Romans from beforehand.  He used his power and influence to try to help the Jews and tried to make the Romans persecute the Jews less by manipulating his historical books to make it look like the jews didn't want to fight the Romans and didn't hate them while in fact they really hated them.  What would you have done in his place and how was this traitorous? If he would have wrote how he really felt then they would have killed him and he would have gained nothing.  Instead, he was able to influence the Roman officers by his historical works and they were sympathetic toward Israel. Read Josephus and tell me if you really think he was a traitor.  I still have doubts since his works are biased in his favor probably but I won't accept he was a traitor until someone can bring me proof and after reading parts of his work I don't think he was a traitor. 

Everything he writes that I read is according to the wisdom of the Torah except one part where he may have sinned big time.  It's when he was captured and his fellow officers made a suicide pact.  This part is fuzzy as he doesn't provide too much detail.  Chaim probably thinks he should have killed himself with his fellow officers than surrender to the Romans.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 02:07:19 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 10:22:29 AM »
I cast my vote for Norman Finkelstein as the most evil Judenrat kapo to ever disgrace the face of the earth.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 10:52:51 AM »

Chaimfan

You forgot Rudolph Kastner in the list. Anyone who has read Ben Hecht's "Perfidy" would vote for this disgraceful kapo. If you haven't read it, you can get it here:
http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/Ben_Hecht/Perfidy.pdf

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »
Jabo i liked the film munich it made me want to support israel. Theres was something about that film that changed all my previous views on Israel being bad. Infact watching that film led me to search and i found JTF.

Chaimfan how do you come with these things lol :). I don't know half of these people so i'll vote for them all....its the least the probably deserve. Btw i "send" button doesn't allow me to click it when i try sending you a pm.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »
Jabo i liked the film munich it made me want to support israel. Theres was something about that film that changed all my previous views on Israel being bad. Infact watching that film led me to search and i found JTF.

Munich is a horrible movie on many accounts. One does not even have to be a Kahanist to spot the film's outrageous lies, flat-out distortions and chronic manipulations. Accordingly, I recommend you read Charles Krauthammer's review of the film.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/12/AR2006011201541.html?nav=rss_opinion/columns
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:03:22 PM by Jabo »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 05:09:14 PM »
I didn't even understand the story in the film. And if you know the historical facts then it doesn't mean anything to you. Plus i learnt the word Mazel tov ;D

I had the cushion covering my eyes for half of the film and hid behind the sofa for the rest. The violence was gruesome and by far exagerated.

I didn't see any manipulations and nor did the thousands that have probably watched it as well. I just saw it a story and to many it doesn't mean anything, just another film people can waste their time watching and escape boredem.

Even if it is a horrible film, it made me see israel in a different light. Maybe its how i interpret things.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »

Munich is a horrible movie on many accounts. One does not even have to be a Kahanist to spot the film's outrageous lies, flat-out distortions and chronic manipulations. Accordingly, I recommend you read Charles Krauthammer's review of the film.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/12/AR2006011201541.html?nav=rss_opinion/columns

While I agree with some of the criticisms about the movie, I thought they were blown way out of proportion. In general, I thought about 85% of it was a good movie. Yes, there was some repugnant moral equivalence and some historical inaccuracies, but it was not that bad, especially considering that a jew-hater wrote the script.

I have a couple of documentaries on the topic that were certainly better than the movie. I'll dig them up and upload them for people to watch. I'll post a link soon.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 08:57:51 PM »
I guess I can see the criticisms of Munich now that other people noticed them.  However, all I did was cheer after each assassination!!! Yes, indeed I loved it.  Eat it, Fakestinian!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 09:34:49 PM »
I guess I can see the criticisms of Munich now that other people noticed them.  However, all I did was cheer after each assassination!!! Yes, indeed I loved it.  Eat it, Fakestinian!!!!!!!!!

Israel should never have sent its athletes to Germany to participate in the Olympics.

Also, Israel has not learned the lessons of Munich. It is an undisputed fact that Dr. Mahmoud Abbas, the Holocaust denier, directly funded those attacks. Abbas, who was second in command to the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat in the PLO, personally gave the PLO-offshoot group 'Black September' the money to carry out the operation. If Chaim Ben Pesach became the PM of Israel tonight, Abbas would be vaporized in a matter of minutes.