Author Topic: Why Serbians Should NOT Support Russia  (Read 15803 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Why Serbians Should NOT Support Russia
« on: October 07, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »
Great video from the site's founder, Chaim ben Pesach about why Serbian and us "zhids", should not support the totalarian regime of Russia.  The video is great and very educational, I think there will be Serbian members of the site that will change their mind of their faulty Russian alliance after watching this video.  It also serves some great history lessons of the oppression that Russia, both its communist and religious government has done to the Jewish people and the general mindset that Russians have against Jews and the rest of the world.  The video is in hebrew, but with very large english subtitles, so it is very easy to follow.  The parts of the video where he addresses Russia, specifically are from 5:00 until the end; about 9 minutes of footage.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why Serbians Should NOT Support Russia
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:26:05 AM »
If we(all of us) are going to have the same standards how we are going to evaluate(which would be fair,correct?) who is going to have our(Serbian or Jewish or anyone else's) support,then I'll quote Chaim Ben Pesach what he said on the beginning of the video where he had defined very clearly what is the "reference point" on which Jews should support someone.He said:

1."Only according to what is good for Jews should we decide what our position is.If something is good for Jews,we support it.If something is bad for Jews,we oppose it.If something doesn't affect the Jews,we don't take a stand."
2."If there is a contradiction between the interests of the US and the interests of Israel,ALWAYS,without hesitation of any kind,ALWAYS we must be ONLY on the side of the state of Israel."
3."Because in our movement--don't forget--in our movement,on every matter,on every topic,we have only one question:What is good for the Jews?"

So,if I accept this point of view,than I'll use the same logic(which is makiavellist logic-->"the ends justify the means" or goal justify the method) and should put my words like this:

1."Only according to what is good for Serbs should we decide what our position is.If something is good for Serbs,we support it.If something is bad for Serbs,we oppose it.If something doesn't affect the Serbs,we don't take a stand."
2."If there is a contradiction between the interests of the US/Russia/Israel and the interests of Serbia,ALWAYS,without hesitation of any kind,ALWAYS we must be ONLY on the side of the state of Serbia."
3."Because in our country--don't forget--in our country,on every matter,on every topic,we have only one question:What is good for the Serbs?"
Is it fair enough?What do you think?

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 05:13:02 AM »
If we(all of us) are going to have the same standards how we are going to evaluate(which would be fair,correct?) who is going to have our(Serbian or Jewish or anyone else's) support,then I'll quote Chaim Ben Pesach what he said on the beginning of the video where he had defined very clearly what is the "reference point" on which Jews should support someone.He said:

1."Only according to what is good for Jews should we decide what our position is.If something is good for Jews,we support it.If something is bad for Jews,we oppose it.If something doesn't affect the Jews,we don't take a stand."
2."If there is a contradiction between the interests of the US and the interests of Israel,ALWAYS,without hesitation of any kind,ALWAYS we must be ONLY on the side of the state of Israel."
3."Because in our movement--don't forget--in our movement,on every matter,on every topic,we have only one question:What is good for the Jews?"

So,if I accept this point of view,than I'll use the same logic(which is makiavellist logic-->"the ends justify the means" or goal justify the method) and should put my words like this:

1."Only according to what is good for Serbs should we decide what our position is.If something is good for Serbs,we support it.If something is bad for Serbs,we oppose it.If something doesn't affect the Serbs,we don't take a stand."
2."If there is a contradiction between the interests of the US/Russia/Israel and the interests of Serbia,ALWAYS,without hesitation of any kind,ALWAYS we must be ONLY on the side of the state of Serbia."
3."Because in our country--don't forget--in our country,on every matter,on every topic,we have only one question:What is good for the Serbs?"

I agree there,both Serbia and Israel are small countries,tho Serbia is weaker than Israel in Geo-Political sense or maybe any other atm,but still we should stick to that what is good and in our best interests.Staying in the way of any of 2 major powers atm,US and Russia isn't very smart thing to do,or it fits our interests at all.Especially in taking stances in conflicts that doesn't effect us.
But personally in conflict Georgia-Russia if I'd taken a stance it would be supporting Russian troops,they were peace-keeping that zone when Georgia launched an attack on protected zone so they have done their job and did not flee like UN soldiers did from protected zones in Krajina that leaded to mass exodus against Serbs,basically same thing would happen to Ossetian and Abhkazian people.So if they prevented people to suffer and share destiny with Krajina Serbs,thats good thing right?I support them in that case.

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 06:53:46 AM »
Given the criteria, I will stand by the interests of the US.

Given reality, there is rarely any difference in interests on the major issues of cultural survival. The US media and certain members of the government took a morally and practically wrong decision to back Georgia through a lack of information and old mindsets.

If people are well informed, they will see little difference in interests. I will still strive for American interests in the real world.

They are:

A state of civilization in the world.
Order so that terrorists cannot organize.
Wealth so that money can be made from trade.
Peace so that US troops won't get sent over there.
Nothing threatening the US or allies.

In practice that should mean backing Serbia against Jihadists, Maintaining US sovereign, encouraging trade, trying to find a rational framework for security (not pacifism or automatic support for the "underdog") and safeguarding US interest in more mundane fields.

Due to this convergence of interests, we all form a coalition for our common interests on behalf of our special loyalties.
Never underestimate human error. You may erroneously assume a different location but the magnitude is still beyond human comprehension.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 08:09:08 AM »
Just to add this brother!

Serbs must make those decisions which are in accordance with Orthodoxy, this is not always easy. Some Serbs, Serbs only by name mostly, will misuse the above mentioned conditions to their own advantage. The best for Serbia is, they claim, to do what ever it takes to become economical and materialistic better. When Serbia enters in the EU, Serbia's economy will be equal to the Western? This fraud is propagated by the Western representatives, in Serbia, which control the state.
Our place is not in the EU, where our enemies are located. Our place is the territory of the former Orthodox Byzantic Empire.

What is good for the Serbs?
The answer must always be in accordance with the principles of our Orthodox Church and faith. In some circumstances being pro Orthodox is dangerous. Our history confirms this.
We paid much blood for our religion and it is because of the Church that we had managed to survive. Being Orthodox is not easy and mostly hard. To avoid that our people become tempted to take the easy way (in this time the EU way), we must propagate our Orthodox values above the values of this world. We will maybe be prosecuted for that.
We are prosecuted for being Orthodox. But that is good! If Babylon judges you, than you are on the right side.

I will quote Seselj's speech in the anti- Serbian Hague tribunal:

Seselj: When Napolion's soldiers entered in Russia and took some Russian captured soldiers to execute them. One of the Russian soldiers started very hard to laugh.
He said the following words: "they really think that they can destroy me, by killing me physically? They can not do anything to my eternal should, they can not destroy me, Ha Ha Ha"

Seselj: Ha ha ha, I am laughing also just like he laughed!
You from this tribunal can not do anything against my nationalistic ideology and my eternal soul. I can die tomorrow, I have lived enough. But my death will probably be caused by laughing! Laughing against the funny charges, and the funny United states of America which stands behind this tribunal

02.13 The part about the Russians is cut
Video:

----------------
Serbdom with out Orthodoxy is nothing.
What stands for Orthodoxy is only good for the Serbs.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 08:18:03 AM »
Радован Караџић чита молитву -Символ вере

Radovan Karadizc:

Za kralja i otadzbinu!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 12:11:56 AM »
Филм је врло добар. Надам се да је образовање за вас, а ви се људи могу учити из ње.    ;D

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 02:52:53 AM »

So,if I accept this point of view,than I'll use the same logic (which is makiavellist logic-->"the ends justify the means" or goal justify the method) and should put my words like this:

I totally agree.
I think his point of view is a little too harsh.
Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 02:56:30 AM »
Филм је врло добар. Надам се да је образовање за вас, а ви се људи могу учити из ње.    ;D
Man should learn from the Word of God.

ps
Ко ти је помогао да саставиш реченицу на српском језику?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »

WOW!!!!!!   ;D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 05:34:05 PM »

WOW!!!!!!   ;D

Pozaluista translate Cestra.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »

You must hang out with me for several weeks..you will become a militant Serbian Cetnik.....! ! ! ! ! !

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »
  Hey at least he tried to be nice! For example I have no idea how to write one word in Hebrew! SHAME ON ME!!!!! :'(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »
Yes he is also inteligent...

I also know nothing about Hebrew... : (

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »
Russia IS & has ALWAYS been EVIL. PERIOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 12:31:36 PM »

Some induvidual members of your nation were not evil to the Serbs and the Russians?

again fascist statements: Russia is evil or all muslims are terrotists !
What will you say tomorrow all Serbs are warcriminals or all the people who control the world are Jews ? ?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 12:40:55 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »

Some induvidual members of your nation were not evil to the Serbs and the Russians?

What will you say tomorrow all Serbs are warcriminals or all the people who control the world are Jews ? ?

I thought that you people were smatter than that...
DALMACIJA - Paulette is a very smart woman.  I think you shouldn't attack her in that way.  Exactly what 'you people' are you referring too? 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 12:40:43 PM »

DALMACIJA - Paulette is a very smart woman.  I think you shouldn't attack her in that way.  Exactly what 'you people' are you referring too? 

I do not attack her !
I just do not agree with her....
What is this, does freedom of speach not count for me.....

When others ATTACK the Serbs I do not see you complain!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 12:50:12 PM »

I do not attack her !
I just do not agree with her....
What is this, does freedom of speach not count for me.....

When others ATTACK the Serbs I do not see you complain!
Freedom of speech!!!
You don't say 'I thought you people were smarter then that' if you are just questioning their opinion.
You have more freedom of speech, on this forum, then anybody else.
I asked you what you meant by 'you people'.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 01:28:59 PM »
You don't say 'I thought you people were smarter then that' if you are just questioning their opinion.
You have more freedom of speech, on this forum, then anybody else.
I asked you what you meant by 'you people'.

“You people”: those people who say that Russia and the Russians are evil.

That is nothing what others have said to me and to the SERBS!
I do not see anybody complaining besides 4thinternational against certain posts which content Anti Serbian and Anti Orthodox information.
But still I do not want to pay to much attention to that.

Secondly,  No generalization is not something smart.
You can not say Russia is evil with out any normal facts or realistic argumentations and ecxept loyalty of the Serbs. Many of you do not even know Russians or Serbs in real life, so how do you know that Russians are evil and Serbs are good? There is in my eyes to much hate towards the Russians, which I do not understands since all the arguments against Russia sound totally unrealistic.

If somebody says all Catholics are this or all Jews are this than you would also be offended? It is not responsible to constantly declare “I condemn evil Russia”
Russia is evil. What will Russian or Serbian people thing about you?
It just is not responsible behavoir for serious people, like you...
Russia does not deserves to be attacked or humiliated on a Serbian sub forum.
You have 100 Sub forums and  a special general forum where you can attack or condemn or humiliate Russia, please do not do that on the Serbian forum….

We Serbs can not see that Russia with argumentations, which are not based on facts, is accused as anti- Semitic, Evil or  something like that….

I will response to people moderate do not worry… dear bullcat3

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »
  I believe what I believe, and I WONT change. Russia is EVIL. I didnt say the PEOPLE- Did I>? Nope- the KGB which has never really gone away- is EVIL & kissy kissy with Iran- Evil, just as I said.
  Russia has put MY people The Jews through TERRIBLE times. AWFUL. I can tell just by looking at Putins face, he is MEAN & nasty- a HATEFUL mean man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »
  I believe what I believe, and I WONT change. Russia is EVIL. I didnt say the PEOPLE- Did I>? Nope- the KGB which has never really gone away- is EVIL & kissy kissy with Iran- Evil, just as I said.
  Russia has put MY people The Jews through TERRIBLE times. AWFUL. I can tell just by looking at Putins face, he is MEAN & nasty- a HATEFUL mean man.

Dear Paullete I know that you do not do this on purpose...
I want to appoligize to you....
My last reaction to you was maybe not to perfect....

Here from Dalmacija to Paullete

: (
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:21:05 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »
lol   :::D

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »
Aha...And Russia prosecuted and killed millions of Jews during centuries in so called Christian (western)Europe,and probably Russia organized the last holocaust in WWII.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »
Ok, heres one for a LAUGH   :laugh:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל