Author Topic: Vatican helped to destroy Yugolsavia  (Read 9695 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Vatican helped to destroy Yugolsavia
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »
...... a benevolent silence created by excellency of thoughts. 
no - created by the fact that members have lives and cannot be on the forum constantly  ???

Sorry! It was my own impression and was not meant for or to hurt any one else.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »
4International,

Very powerful message and words of pure wisdom!
If Serbian representatives started to behave like you, 4International, then I would be sure that I would go to Krajina - Knin - next year!

Shalom and many thanks brother Dalmacija!!

Maybe we could travel together to Knin when your homeland is eventually liberated.

I pray to G-d that one day Chaim does the same for our beloved Israel as leader of our great nation!! I would love to see something like this when Chaim becomes Israel's Prime Minister:

"Shalom.I have decided to accept the invitation of Serbia for joint military and defense co-operation between our respective countries and the establishment of Israeli military facilities on Serbian soil. I am also accepting the reciprocal offer of the establishment of Serbian military facilities on Israeli soil. Today begins a new era in Israeli-Serbian co-operation and friendship between our two great countries in the fields of military-defense, economic and cultural spheres. I, Chaim Ben Pesach, as the new Prime Minister of Israel do hereby reject the European Union's recognition of Kosovo as an independent Albanian muslim terrorist state and will be working with my Serbian friends in Belgrade to re-establish Serbian sovereignty over all of the lands stolen from the Serbian people during the 1990's when the EU backed the Islamofascist and Nazi enemies of the Serbs. As Prime Minister of Israel I will see to it that the state of  Israel will do everything in her power to make sure that these goals are realized .Shalom!"

Now that would be something to TRULY celebrate, Dalmacija!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profound...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 05:30:30 PM »
4International,

Very powerful message and words of pure wisdom!
If Serbian representatives started to behave like you, 4International, then I would be sure that I would go to Krajina - Knin - next year!

Shalom and many thanks brother Dalmacija!!

Maybe we could travel together to Knin when your homeland is eventually liberated.

I pray to G-d that one day Chaim does the same for our beloved Israel as leader of our great nation!! I would love to see something like this when Chaim becomes Israel's Prime Minister:

"Shalom.I have decided to accept the invitation of Serbia for joint military and defense co-operation between our respective countries and the establishment of Israeli military facilities on Serbian soil. I am also accepting the reciprocal offer of the establishment of Serbian military facilities on Israeli soil. Today begins a new era in Israeli-Serbian co-operation and friendship between our two great countries in the fields of military-defense, economic and cultural spheres. I, Chaim Ben Pesach, as the new Prime Minister of Israel do hereby reject the European Union's recognition of Kosovo as an independent Albanian muslim terrorist state and will be working with my Serbian friends in Belgrade to re-establish Serbian sovereignty over all of the lands stolen from the Serbian people during the 1990's when the EU backed the Islamofascist and Nazi enemies of the Serbs. As Prime Minister of Israel I will see to it that the state of  Israel will do everything in her power to make sure that these goals are realized .Shalom!"

Now that would be something to TRULY celebrate, Dalmacija!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profound...
Is that relevant?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
Yes. Between a Jewish and a Serb it is utterly soothing.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 05:39:07 PM »
He "proJewCrhistian"

can also join our brotherhood if he wants...

I even have a Catholic Croatian friend, Catholic Americans are cool to me..

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 05:39:42 PM »
  No Serbian JTF-er is against Catholic JTF-ers!!! Please understand this fact! We all gathered here to provide the TRUTH to this world, we didn't come here to fight among us! We have to grow stronger, not otherwise!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »
You speak, but you say nothing. You're beginning to sound like a Hallmark card.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 05:45:13 PM »
You're beginning to sound like a Hallmark card

Hey this remark is good, I have never heard it before! I will beggin to use it! ;D

Once again, please don't fight in here! WE respect you and, as far as we know, you respect us! So why the fights then?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 11:27:40 AM »
You speak, but you say nothing. You're beginning to sound like a Hallmark card.

Please do not worry about my saying or not saying anything. I have nothing in store against any of your interests.

When I said it at GB of kahane.org for a year only, that thread and site was permanently cut off by EuroCommunists in June' 2002. 

So be happy and be victorious...  :)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »
 Catholic people are NICE people. Hitler told Catholic Priests either "Heil him" or face death. Most of the people that got saved during the holocaust, were, in FACT- C A T H O L I C.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »
Catholic people are NICE people. Hitler told Catholic Priests either "Heil him" or face death. Most of the people that got saved during the holocaust, were, in FACT- C A T H O L I C.

Of course.Roman Church won't execute its own people.But,it is going to convert others or they can choose knife under the throat.
Example>Jasenovac.

Are you familiarized with the case Alperin vs Vatican Bank?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »

Yes brother and here is the website of Jonathan Levy in the US Federal case of Alperin vs Vatican Bank:

http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com

Everyone on JTF should read this very important case as it has been going on for nearly 10 years and it is to do withg Serbian, Jewish, Roma and Ukrainian Holocaust victims suing the Vatican bank for restitution for billions of dollars worth of property stolen from Holocaust victims and deposited in the Vatican bank by the Croatian Ustasha Nazis.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 05:51:24 PM »

Yes brother and here is the website of Jonathan Levy in the US Federal case of Alperin vs Vatican Bank:

http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com

Everyone on JTF should read this very important case as it has been going on for nearly 10 years and it is to do withg Serbian, Jewish, Roma and Ukrainian Holocaust victims suing the Vatican bank for restitution for billions of dollars worth of property stolen from Holocaust victims and deposited in the Vatican bank by the Croatian Ustasha Nazis.

Yes,thank YOU!

And the thing that shocked me is justification of Vatican's lawyers.I can't believe in their explanations...
And many Catholic people don't know about it,so they are mad when we(Serbians) say something against Vatican.