Author Topic: Peace Now has new video condemning us  (Read 2771 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Peace Now has new video condemning us
« on: October 12, 2008, 06:24:52 PM »
                                                                                                                     בס''ד

This is the same Peace Now traitor who has done many videos in the past smearing us. He has several accounts on zootube/youtube.

I have news for Peace Now. All of your smear videos only help us. They give us more publicity. Just like when the leftist news media attacked us recently, it only helped us.

Here is the latest video:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Peace Now has new video condemning us
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »
I just went and made a comment there, I am sure it will get deleted...... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »
made comment and 1 star
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »
This thesis is spread in a book by Michael Karpin and Ina Friedman. It is called "The death of Jitzhak Rabin".

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1862073171/buchundjudenhaga

There is a passage about our good Chaim in it. They claim he has agitated on TV against Rabin. I remember they accuse a Rabbi with the name Hecht too.

They have taken down the full text, so I am not able to quote exactly.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »
For about 15 seconds, I was confused because the person in the video looks like Chaim.... :::D

Than I thought, "did I make a mean comment on Chaim's video"??? only for a second, I thought that. :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 07:02:31 PM »
This thesis is spread in a book by Michael Karpin and Ina Friedman. It is called "The death of Jitzhak Rabin".

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1862073171/buchundjudenhaga

There is a passage about our good Chaim in it. They claim he has agitated on TV against Rabin. I remember they accuse a Rabbi with the name Hecht too.

They have taken down the full text, so I am not able to quote exactly.
YES HECHT HE HAD A BIG SHUL HE WAS ELDERLY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
I'm don't understand Hebrew so it's difficult to understand what exactly is going on...
                                                                           I left a few comments to let them know how we feel about Chaim!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »
I have found the original passage:

Hikinds Assistent bei der SOIL war Victor Vancier, ein stämmiger junger Mann, dessen hauptsächliche Arbeit darin bestand, Sprengsätze und Molotowcocktails zu basteln. Seinen Dutzenden von gewalttätigen Attacken auf Schwarze, Mitarbeiter sowjetischer Einrichtungen und Araber verdankte er die Aufnahme in die «Terroristen»-Kartei des FBI. Man konnte ihn schließlich festsetzen und vor Gericht stellen. Er hatte einen Bombenanschlag auf eine sowjetische Diplomatenresidenz in New York verübt sowie während eines Auftritts der Moiseyev Dance Company einen Kanister Tränengas in die Metropolitan Opera geworfen. Im Oktober 1987 wurde Vancier zu zehn Jahren Haft in einem Staatsgefängnis verurteilt, doch schon nach der Hälfte dieser Zeit wurde er entlassen und avancierte zu einem Star der jüdischen Medien New Yorks.

Translation:

The assistent of Hikind at SOIL was Victor Vancier, a sturdy young man, whose mainwork was to construct explosive devices and molotowcocktails. He was taken into the terrorist files of the FBI thanks to his dozens of violent attacks against blacks, employees of Soviet Institutions and Arabs. They could finally catch him and put him on trial. He had commited a bombing at a Sovjet diplomatic residence in New York and he had thrown a can of tear-gas into the Metropolitan Opera while the performance of the Moiseyev Dance Company. In the october of 1987 Vancier was sentenced to ten years in federal prison, but he was released already after half of this time and he became the star of the Jewish media of New York.

and

In Zev Brenners Samstagabend-Talkshow «Talkline» pries er Baruch Goldstein als «Zaddik» (heiliger Lehrer) und nannte Rabin einen «Verräter und Judenmörder». Als Gastmoderator für zwei Sendungen im Kabelfernsehen, «Positively Jewish» und «Jewish Task Force», nutzte er die Gelegenheit zu Tiraden gegen Schwarze, Araber und NichtJuden im allgemeinen.
Wundersamerweise fiel der Schatten von Vanciers Verbrechen nie auf seinen Chef bei der SOIL, obwohl Hikind selbst ähnlicher Machenschaften verdächtigt worden war.
1976 stand er vor einem Bundesgericht, weil er nach der Stürmung der nach Entebbe entführten Air-France-Maschine durch ein israelisches Kommando eine Rauchbombe in die ugandische UN-Mission geworfen hatte. Ein Jahrzehnt später verdächtigte ihn das FBI, an der Planung einer Serie von sechs Bombenanschlägen gegen arabische Ziele in New York, Massachusetts und Kalifornien beteiligt gewesen zu sein -bei denen ein Mensch getötet und mehrere verletzt wurden -, doch Beweise gegen ihn waren nicht aufzutreiben...

In Zev Brenners Saturday-night-Talkshow «Talkline» he praised Baruch Goldstein as a «Zaddik» (holy teacher) an he called Rabin a «traitor and Jewmurderer». As guest-host for two broadcasts an the cable-tv, «Positively Jewish» and «Jewish Task Force»,he took his chance for tirades against blacks, arabs and non-Jews as a whole.
Wondrously the cloud of Vanciers crimes never casts over his boss at the SOIL, althrough Hikind was himself suspected of similar racketeerings. In 1976 he was put on trial in federal court, because he threw after the capture of the kidnapped Air-France-plane in Entebbe by an Israeli commando a smoke bomb in the Uganda UN mission. A decade later he was suspected by the FBI of the planning of six bombings against Arab targets in New York, Massachusetts und California, on which one human was killed and several were wounded -, but they could not get proofs against him ...

Source: http://www.hagalil.com/israel/rabin/mord/hetze-6.htm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:39:13 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »
I have found the original passage:

Hikinds Assistent bei der SOIL war Victor Vancier, ein stämmiger junger Mann, dessen hauptsächliche Arbeit darin bestand, Sprengsätze und Molotowcocktails zu basteln. Seinen Dutzenden von gewalttätigen Attacken auf Schwarze, Mitarbeiter sowjetischer Einrichtungen und Araber verdankte er die Aufnahme in die «Terroristen»-Kartei des FBI. Man konnte ihn schließlich festsetzen und vor Gericht stellen. Er hatte einen Bombenanschlag auf eine sowjetische Diplomatenresidenz in New York verübt sowie während eines Auftritts der Moiseyev Dance Company einen Kanister Tränengas in die Metropolitan Opera geworfen. Im Oktober 1987 wurde Vancier zu zehn Jahren Haft in einem Staatsgefängnis verurteilt, doch schon nach der Hälfte dieser Zeit wurde er entlassen und avancierte zu einem Star der jüdischen Medien New Yorks.

Translation:

The assistent of Hikind at SOIL was Victor Vancier, a sturdy young man, whose mainwork was to construct explosive devices and molotowcocktails. He was taken into the terrorist files of the FBI thanks to his dozens of violent attacks against blacks, employees of Soviet Institutions and Arabs. They could finally catch him and put him on trial. He had commited a bombing at a Sovjet diplomatic residence in New York and he had thrown a can of tear-gas into the Metropolitan Opera while the performance of the Moiseyev Dance Company. In the october of 1987 Vancier was sentenced to ten years in federal prison, but he was released already after half of this time and he became the star of the Jewish media of New York.

Source: http://www.hagalil.com/israel/rabin/mord/hetze-6.htm
It'sa miracle the F.B.I can do anything they can'nt find arab terrorist cells

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »
This type of people are totally nuts. Even if their points would be true - I don't believe this - they proove nothing.

It is pure smearing :-(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »
if you give it 1 star does it lower the rating?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 09:04:03 PM »
I just went over and gave it a one star rating and I think it dropped down from 3 to 2 stars.  :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »
Chaim, I know for a fact that although peace now wants to harm jtf with that video, they are only bringing jtf more members. When any sane jew sees you expose the drunken rapist yitzchak Rabin, they will surely join jtf. I hope this leads to jtf becoming a mass movement.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »
That was quite a funny impression of Rabin. Even though I didn't understand the words I got the gist of it and it made me smile.

I think it will make others smile too. You have a very good sense of humor Chaim and it's a great way to get your points across in a way that people can understand it.

As you said Peace Now is only helping you.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »
Feces Now (which we know is actually the propaganda ministry of the Israeli government) is too stupid to know that they're just publicizing us. But nobody ever accused self-hating Amalekites of being intelligent.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »
Chaim is a tremendous actor.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 12:19:54 AM »
Nevermind, I didn't understand the context.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 01:33:58 AM by C.F. »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 01:36:45 AM »
It's so stupid they try and play Chaim as a drunk. Right only on Purim
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 01:50:58 AM »
Kahane was right as always:  those who can't debate, defame.  Typical of the left.

It never ceases to amaze me how vicious the left is.  The Altalena was so unforgivable that when Hayamin Hamiti takes over in Israel, the courts will be dismantled and the Sanhedrin, once reinstituted, will judge every one of these Bolshevik cockroaches based on the evidence of their crimes and their Torah based judgment will be swift and complete.  Then Israel will once again blossom with Torah true Judaism which will attract the rest of the world's Jews who are still in the diaspora.

Go Chiam!!  Go JTF!!!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 01:55:56 AM »
By the way, Dan ben Noah, if you read this, can you please find the complete version of this video and translate it?  I'd love to see what Chiam was saying and your translation skills are superlative!  Thanks in advance.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 02:39:08 AM »
It's so stupid they try and play Chaim as a drunk. Right only on Purim

No actually they took a portion of a video that I did imitating a drunken Yitzchak Rabin. They call that "incitement". How can you "incite" against someone who has been dead for 13 years?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 06:54:22 AM »
By the way, Dan ben Noah, if you read this, can you please find the complete version of this video and translate it?  I'd love to see what Chiam was saying and your translation skills are superlative!  Thanks in advance.

I don't have the complete video for now, but here is a quick translation of the smear video (with some additions of my own).

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=elazlbrpevaw

Wow your comments in the beginning was exactly was I thought. This leftists are so stupid. They proof nothing with their smear campaign.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 07:12:22 AM »
 I gave all the members here a bunch of thumbs up.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2008, 08:52:38 AM »
on zootube we should headline terrible Chaim ben pesach then just post the videos

Shot at 2010-01-03