Author Topic: Conversation with self-hater  (Read 880 times)

Offline Bourne

• New JTFer
Conversation with self-hater
« on: October 12, 2008, 11:45:47 PM »
I thought my fellow JTF'ers might be interested in a conversation I had this evening. 

I was at a wedding and was seated next to a Jew who is an Obama supporter.  We discussed some specifics about his health care and tax plans, but then the conversation turned to Israel.  This guy tells me he loves the Jewish people but doesn't support the state of Israel's policies, and that he's for a single-state solution.  It was at that point I told him I was a Kahanist and that "they must go!"  His jaw just about hit the floor.  I pretty much scared everyone away at that point, but not before I expressed my opinion that not only is Obama more Arab than black, but that I never saw any evidence of his conversion from Islam to Christianity.  I thought I was going to be physically attacked at that point...   :::D

I don't care if he's Arab or black, but what is the JTF consensus, if there is one?  I think it matters because it impacts his honesty as a candidate. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Conversation with self-hater
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 12:17:02 AM »
I think Obama ascribes to something called "black liberation theology".  It is a black-supremacist ideology that aims to destroy everything white.  It's pretty nutty stuff and scary too.  I don't think Obama is a muslim per se, but he certainly has muslim sympathies.  His beliefs are closer to the nation of islam, which is an islamic heresy, not the mainstream.

I'm glad you said that you are a Kahanist.  We shouldn't be shy about it.  But you should know that you won't be popular at weddings or cocktail parties. 

I was at a wedding this summer and I had the NERVE to defend the second ammendment.  Wow, did that ever put people off.

People aren't listening to me about Obama.  I know my two younger cousins are going to vote for him no matter what I say to convince them.  I did manage to convince my brother though.  I got fed up trying to convince my cousins, so I finally said to them, "If you vote for Obama and he gets elected, the last thing you will think to yourself in the split second after you see the flash, is that I was right."

Look, we may not be able to convince people.  But know that if Obama gets elected, no matter what happens, is that all those people who voted for him will one way or another learn that they made a horrible mistake.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 12:26:27 AM »
The crazy thing is, obama is just as much white as he is black. To call him black (like oprah loves to do and votes racist) is no different than if someone called him white. It's a joke that he can even play the race card at all. obama is just evil. I don't care if he's green or if he's purple. He is a hater of Israel and the Jewish people, he's aligned with terrorists, endorsed by hamas, praised by louis farrakhan, filled with hatred for america, his wife is filled with hatred of america and seems to have an IQ deficiency, and this traitorous monster is the real "racist" to boot with his mentor, jeremiah wright, who he's already stabbed in the back on national television.

At JTF, we don't care about an individual or group of people's skin color. We care about what they do.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Bourne

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 12:38:47 AM »
Thanks!   ;D

Yeah, I'm a Kahanist and thanks to Chaim I can really handle myself against these Obama-supporting Jews, and I'm not even the most "right wing" guy out there.  

It's funny when you talk to some of these "liberal" Jews with money.  They're all liberal when it comes to Barack, but this guy I was talking to was in favor of abolishing the estate tax (a very right wing notion).  I actually tend to be fiscally liberal, but socially conservative.  I know, it's a weird mix.  

It must have been interesting defending the 2nd amendment.  I was doing that the other week.  One of my arguments for supporting the 2nd amendment is that some people live in the middle of nowhere, or out on farms, and need to protect themselves from intruders, thieves, poachers, etc. when the state police are two hours away.  The person I was arguing with said that was the worst argument they ever heard.  I don't think it's that bad!  

Offline Bourne

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:30 AM »
Shlomo, I wish I could have read your post to the people at our table.  They would have had to change their pants! 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 12:50:33 AM »
The crazy thing is, obama is just as much white as he is black. To call him black (like oprah loves to do and votes racist) is no different than if someone called him white. It's a joke that he can even play the race card at all. obama is just evil. I don't care if he's green or if he's purple. He is a hater of Israel and the Jewish people, he's aligned with terrorists, endorsed by hamas, praised by louis farrakhan, filled with hatred for america, his wife is filled with hatred of america and seems to have an IQ deficiency, and this traitorous monster is the real "racist" to boot with his mentor, jeremiah wright, who he's already stabbed in the back on national television.

At JTF, we don't care about an individual or group of people's skin color. We care about what they do.

Yeah, I really can't say it any better than that, so I won't.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 01:28:29 AM »
This guy tells me he loves the Jewish people but doesn't support the state of Israel's policies, and that he's for a single-state solution.

Two comments:

1: Yimach schmo to this Jewish Nazi, who wants Israel to be exterminated just like his hero Ahmadinejad does. May he die of bone cancer (the most painful death in the world from what I have heard).

2: This illustrates why Sarah Palin stated that she favors the "two-state" solution. Most people only know of either the one-state "solution" (Israel ceasing to exist) or the "two-state solution" (which many people mistakenly think is the pro-Israel position). Very few people know that there is a third option (to relocate the Arabs). In light of this, Palin's endorsement of two-states is understandable.