Author Topic: Corporate Catamites: Dhimmi Sony Recalls Video Game Release For Muzzies  (Read 820 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Unbelievable, but par for the course for this day and age. Because a couple of camelbangers whined about Koranic verses sung by a MUSLIM ARTIST in a freakin' video game, Sony is meekly recalling the total production run of its new blockbuster Playstation game, Little Big Planet:

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/religious-outcry-sparks-littlebigrecall/1257227

Quote from: Yahoo Video Games
Religious outcry sparks LittleBigRecall
New PlayStation game soundtrack unpopular with some Islamic groups
By Mike Smith

LittleBigPlanet, one of this year's most-anticipated PlayStation 3 releases, won't be arriving in stores next week as expected.

The "social platforming" game is already gathering rave reviews, but it hasn't proven popular with one Muslim group, which issued a complaint to the game's publisher Sony concerning one background music track. Performed by award-winning Malian musician Toumani Diabate, the song quotes two verses from the Qur'an. Many Muslims consider the mixing of music and scripture to be deeply offensive.

Although the game is already pressed, packaged, and reportedly sitting in the back rooms of many worldwide retailers awaiting its original Oct. 21 debut, gamers eager to get hold of it will have to wait at least another week while the offending content is expunged. Updated versions of the game are expected to be shipped to stores during the week of October 27.

"Sorry for the delay, and rest assured, we are doing everything we can to get LittleBigPlanet to you as soon as possible," commented Patrick Seybold, Sony's US director of Corporate Communications, in a statement on the company's PlayStation blog.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Corporate Catamites: Dhimmi Sony Recalls Video Game Release For Muzzies
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 12:57:48 AM »
Unbelievable, but par for the course for this day and age. Because a couple of camelbangers whined about Koranic verses sung by a MUSLIM ARTIST in a freakin' video game, Sony is meekly recalling the total production run of its new blockbuster Playstation game, Little Big Planet:

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/religious-outcry-sparks-littlebigrecall/1257227

Quote from: Yahoo Video Games
Religious outcry sparks LittleBigRecall
New PlayStation game soundtrack unpopular with some Islamic groups
By Mike Smith

LittleBigPlanet, one of this year's most-anticipated PlayStation 3 releases, won't be arriving in stores next week as expected.

The "social platforming" game is already gathering rave reviews, but it hasn't proven popular with one Muslim group, which issued a complaint to the game's publisher Sony concerning one background music track. Performed by award-winning Malian musician Toumani Diabate, the song quotes two verses from the Qur'an. Many Muslims consider the mixing of music and scripture to be deeply offensive.

Although the game is already pressed, packaged, and reportedly sitting in the back rooms of many worldwide retailers awaiting its original Oct. 21 debut, gamers eager to get hold of it will have to wait at least another week while the offending content is expunged. Updated versions of the game are expected to be shipped to stores during the week of October 27.

"Sorry for the delay, and rest assured, we are doing everything we can to get LittleBigPlanet to you as soon as possible," commented Patrick Seybold, Sony's US director of Corporate Communications, in a statement on the company's PlayStation blog.

Un-freakin-believable... I wonder if any Jew offended by the fact that Chassidic Jews can be murdered in cold blood in the Grand Theft Auto series would be able to stop the release of this game. These lunatic muslims are using terror to scare the people into compliance. I personally would love to make a game where we can dispatch these muslim invaders in wonderfully detailed ways.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 12:59:07 AM »
Wouldn't it be a good thing cause people don't have to listen to verse from the quran?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 01:06:41 AM »
Wouldn't it be a good thing cause people don't have to listen to verse from the quran?

Now that you mention it.... Yeah... But often times Quranic verses sound satanic to me.. Satanic Quranic Verses :)

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 01:07:18 AM »

Now that you mention it.... Yeah... But often times Quranic verses sound satanic to me.. Satanic Quranic Verses :)

muman613

What do expect islam is pure evil

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 02:02:22 AM »
I wonder if any Jew offended by the fact that Chassidic Jews can be murdered in cold blood in the Grand Theft Auto series would be able to stop the release of this game.
You know, if Jews banded together and DEMANDED that this be pulled, I bet that the manufacturer of that satanic "game" would pull the game. Of course, the meek, complacent, obedient widdle Jews of America would never stand up for any non-schvartze.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 02:04:48 AM »
I wonder if any Jew offended by the fact that Chassidic Jews can be murdered in cold blood in the Grand Theft Auto series would be able to stop the release of this game.
You know, if Jews banded together and DEMANDED that this be pulled, I bet that the manufacturer of that satanic "game" would pull the game. Of course, the meek, complacent, obedient widdle Jews of America would never stand up for any non-schvartze.

C.F.,

I know what you are saying and I wish we could be more cohesive against the rise in antisemitism but there is something about my people which makes them too comfortable and afraid of making too much noise. I know you said this in love because I know you, but it does sound a bit harsh.

muman613

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 02:30:51 AM »
Not surprised, a while back a game for regular XBOX called Kakuto Chojin (fighting game) was pulled for having a song play during a fight against a Somali Muslim and plays some sort of techno remix of a song with Islamic chants. The game was pulled and banned, shame as it was a fun game too.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 02:47:15 AM »
Not surprised, a while back a game for regular XBOX called Kakuto Chojin (fighting game) was pulled for having a song play during a fight against a Somali Muslim and plays some sort of techno remix of a song with Islamic chants. The game was pulled and banned, shame as it was a fun game too.

Well you know that you can't mix fun in with Islam... It must be a very painfully depressing religion with no music, no alcohol and no thinking. I am so proud to be a Jew. Those muslims don't know what they are missing.

muman613