Author Topic: WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THIS BLOG WHEN OBAMA GETS ELECTED?  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THIS BLOG WHEN OBAMA GETS ELECTED?
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:53:29 PM »
Are we still going to work against Obama when he gets elected?
Or , will we just end the blog?
he is going to be the next president, so I just wanted to know what is going to happen to this blog?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THIS BLOG WHEN OBAMA GETS ELECTED?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 12:55:09 PM »
How do you know he will be the next president? We have not all voted yet....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »
I'll still keep it up. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 07:31:38 PM »
IF
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 07:48:57 PM »
A Big RED IF!

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 10:27:36 PM »
Can we send Hillary after him? With all those mysterious plane crashes when her husband was in office, and her hands in so much....I would be afraid of her if I were him.....She wants to run in 2012...What is she up to now? Anyone know?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 10:36:42 PM »
Can we send Hillary after him? With all those mysterious plane crashes when her husband was in office, and her hands in so much....I would be afraid of her if I were him.....She wants to run in 2012...What is she up to now? Anyone know?

Promoting Obama....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 08:33:03 AM »
Its a strong possibility that Obama's poll numbers are based on the thousands of illegal voter fraud ballots.  I heard on Fox that Rasmussen said they polled heavily Democrat areas, and polled lightly in Republican areas.  I have been talking to women, and those who are part of PUMA.  (Party Unity My Ass) and they are not voting for Obama.  Never give up, never give in, Fight for your freedom!  I was listening to Glenn Beck last night, and he said Corporate Executives are very fearful of how they will be able to run their companies, with Obama's tax hikes, and his terrorist ties.  These polls are discouraging everybody aren't they.  Thats what they're designed to do, we have evil forces working against us!!!!

Peggy Noonan said her viewers were expressing the same animosity and fear.  Jessie Jackson said yesterday, " The Jews won't have near the Influence on our society, if Barack is elected, because Barack understands the plight of the muslims!" Things will change!  The Obama campaign came out and said Jessie does not designate their policies, but people after all you know, "Do you seriously still want to vote for Barack Hussein Obama?????"

D.S.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 03:05:37 PM »
Even Fox News said that Hillary is undermining Obama's electin efforts. They admitted that she is working to destroy while from within. I have heard others say that she is one that is responsible for leaking out key information that will destroy. Fox talked about this. So, the question remains, will she succeed in undermining him? Will she still run in 2012? Hmmm...I am wondering.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:48 PM »
If Obama does win, JTF should make it an effort to work against John McCain should he seek another senate term in 2010.  His campaign is a joke and he is refusing to go after Obama the way he should.  I often think he wants to lose and his merely a shill to get Obama elected.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2008, 10:13:48 PM »
Obama will be the next president of the United States because of G W Bush and the failed economy! Not because of McCain's campaign
Hillary said that she will not be running in 2012! So forget about Hillary
Live with it, Obama is going to win.
I heard that there is a Michelle Obama whitey tape but am not sure who has it. if Hillary has it, she won't use it.
If GOP has it they probably will use it. If McCain camp has it, they won;'t use it either.
Anyone heard about it it?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2008, 01:53:01 AM »
I'd keep it up. I can't stand the kind of people who say after the election is over then we have to support the President no matter what. We have to oppose this beast even if the unthinkable happens
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh