Author Topic: "The Arabs are right in Acco" - 3rd Peace Now video attacking us  (Read 1098 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                         בס''ד

Here we go again!
This time these self-hating swine are supporting the Arab Muslim Nazi pogromists who have been rioting in Acco shouting "Death to the Jews!"
This video claims that I advocate genocide against the Arabs. In the Hebrew portion, I promise that if we take power in Israel, we will kill all Arab terrorists and Arab rioters. I do not call for the death of the other Arabs. Our policy in regard to the other Arabs is to encourage them to permanently leave Israel with compensation.
I still think that this only helps us by giving us additional publicity, although if they really do intend to produce hundreds of these videos, the cumulative effect could be to demonize and delegitimize us (which is obviously their evil goal).
So we really should rate this "1" (the lowest possible rating) and we should respond with comments. I don't think we should flag the video - I still think the video helps us.

Here's the video:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "The Arabs are right in Acco" - 3rd Peace Now video attacking us
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 08:07:07 AM »
Done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »
 Ok- I told the IDIOT that he is DIRECTLY fighting against G-d.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:44 AM »
One thing I can't stand is peace freaks. I remember when they asked that commie traitor Jane Fonda what she would do if the Chinese ever invaded America; "I would welcome them with tea" was her reply. What would Peace Now do if large Arab armies (g-d forbid) ever marched into Jerusalem or Tel Aviv? Welcome them with tea? Peace Now is not only a naive organization but also a very dangerous organization, as their ideas and policies could get Israelis killed.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »
Done.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 10:18:58 AM »
This is so sick. I could puke.

This leftwing elitist people have no idea what the average Arab Muslim will do to them, their wifes, their children. In the end a Jew is a Jew for raging Muslims (and of course for other anti-semites too). Treason will not save the "Peace Now" people.

They should consider, if a Muslim in Israel screams "Death to the Jews" or "Slaughter the Jews" that he means it.

:-(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »
The arabs are right in Acco?  THE ARABS ARE RIGHT IN ACCO?!!!  Any Jew who says this ought to have their head examined.  How can peace now even claim they have a leg to stand on?  They are the worst of the Jew haters, 100x more dangerous than any arab who ever lived.

And they really believe that the arabs will respect them for their position.  These sick cowards.  Their contempt for the arabs is outstanding.  The arabs are not idiots.  Why do these peaceniks treat them as such?  It is these peace now traitors who are the fools.

Why is this not considered treason?   Why?  These people's hands are soaked red with Jewish blood.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »
Chaim, everybody knows Feces Now is an organ of the Israeli government.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 03:25:53 PM »
Chaim, everybody knows Feces Now is an organ of the Israeli government.

It wouldn't surprise me, but how do you know that for sure?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 04:20:47 PM »
done   :fist:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 04:40:19 PM »
Q: How long before Acco like riots become common here in America ?

A: Not long after Osama is crowned king.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 04:43:14 PM »
It is crazy how people think that there can be coexistence in this world with these radical Koran reading Muslims practicing genocide, ethnic cleansing, world conquering lunatics. It's pure naivety. They will not stop until all of them are dead, or until all of us are dad. That's just the grim reality. Of course JTF does not want it to be that way, but we are the only people who accept that fact and also the only people who are trying to counter it.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »
How stupid are these Schmucks at Pigs now don't they see that posting our Web site is only helping our membership.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 09:44:29 PM »
Done.