Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 26, 2008.  (Read 8897 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 26, 2008.
« on: October 18, 2008, 08:55:23 PM »
Everybody, please do realize that although Chaim would love to answer all of your questions, he is only able to address one short post per person per week. Thank you for understanding this rule.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

The absurd racial double-standard of America's elites has permeated the hearts and minds of many average Americans. Two cases in point:

1: Republican George Allen, the long-favored candidate in Virginia's 2006 U.S. Senate race, was completely destroyed for no other reason than the allegation of racism (he used the term "macaca" at a campaign rally). Virginia is a fairly conservative state, to boot.

2: No third-party Swift Boat-esque Republican local organizations have run a single ad about Rev. Wright or Louis Farrakhan. These third-party ads are anonymous, the people behind them are almost never unmasked, and they don't even need the candidate or party's permission to air them.

This just goes to show that culturally, a lot of damage has been done; average whites do seem to judge (the appearance of) anti-black racism more harshly than anti-white.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:42:21 PM by C.F. »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 26, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Casey Kasem who is of Lebanese Druze descent? Do you think he is a support of Obama?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 09:52:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Why did you choose a life of activism, putting your livlihood at risk (which ended up with you going to prison for many years), over a life of stability with marraige and children, and maybe even being able to live in Israel (somewhat) freely?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:16:11 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 09:53:46 PM »
Greetings Chaim. A lot of the multicultural brainwashing that I later realized was wrong came from my time in public schools. They taught us to never judge people and that we were all the same inside regardless of religion, race, or any other factors. I also noticed that even while they said this, they always made the white people out to be the bad guys (for example Manifest Destiny was taught as if it were a great evil that we should all be ashamed of rather than a great push West which expanded the USA to what it is today, from sea to shining sea). My question is do you think righteous people should pull their kids out of public school and home school them?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:42:03 PM by Rubystars »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How would a righteous Kahanist gentile movement in America deal with the drug dealers and traffickers?

G-d Bless,

ProJewCatholic
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 02:59:19 PM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 10:20:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How would a Kahanist government deal with the Homosexual agenda and all the immorality that has now penetrated into our school system here in the US? These Evil organizations/groups succeeded in getting to the core, and brainwashing children that haven't yet developed a sense of right and wrong...  with all the dysfunctional families nowadays the only source of information left for the children are TV and School.

Thanks as Always,
                                                Dan
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:09:47 AM by Dan »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 01:44:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim:

What is your opinion on Berg vs. Obama?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 01:37:24 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 04:01:29 AM »
Dear Chaim,

How do you know that the smear videos are being done by the Peace Now organization and not by an individual leftist?

They seem too amateurish to have been made by a well-funded organization.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:27:30 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 09:07:07 AM »
Shalom Mr.Chaim.I know there was a talk before to change the name of JTF.If you ever do that what do you think of Judeo-Cristian Task Force as name?We can still use it as JTF.Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:49:54 PM by SerbChicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 02:32:07 PM »
Dear Chaim

Since Barack Hussein Obama stands a large chance of not making it through the first term because of some nut that wants to kill him what kind of president do you think Joe Biden would make. Now this is only hypathetical G-d for bid ether of them get in.

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 12:05:32 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Did you hear Obama was really born in Kenya? Supposably, his mother tried to cover everything up and his family. This Muslim monster keeps lying, is full of propaganda and will eventually try to change the Constitution to allow foreign born people as president. In addition to that, he is also a smoker, used to deal Cocaine in his younger days and probably has done other horrible unrighteous things. I'm sure the liberal media will probably applaud and love the idea he is our first foreign born Kenyan president, who is diverse and will bring change to them.

G-d bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 01:46:11 AM by JTFFan »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Starting on 11/1/08 set your clocks back. Why does the US only have Dayloght savings? What GMT Time stand for EX: GMT central US, Mexico and Canada. Time is almost here for the 11/4/08 election who will when McCain or Obama? Will JTF win? Why is the fourm closed on Jewish holidays?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 06:09:07 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Unless I'm mistaken, I notice that there is a difference of opinion between yourself and Rabbi Kahane (z"l).  I've heard you a number of times place blame for the holocaust on Roosevelt and Churchill.  It's true that they didn't lift a finger to end it.  But as Rabbi Kahane often asked, "you expected them to?"  He said that he was never disappointed by what the Gentiles did or didn't do for the Jews, because he never expected anything from them.  Instead, Rabbi Kahane placed the blame for the holocaust squarely on the American Jewish establishment, for knowing that a holocaust was taking place and doing nothing, because they were afraid about what the American Gentiles would think of them.  My guess is that you believe the same thing as him but you're trying to dispell the myth that Churchill and Roosevelt were great and moral leaders.  Is there more to it than that?  Why do you blame Gentile leaders while Rabbi Kahane blamed Jewish leaders?  Can you please explain this seeming contradiction to me?

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 10:50:56 AM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 09:39:18 AM »
Assuming that Tzipi Livni becomes the next Prime Minister of Israel, how would that affect your efforts to make your aliyah?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 10:04:50 AM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you seen the AOL straw poll results for the presidential race (see link below)? It has consistently been grossly in favosr of McCain. What is your explanation for this? Is this a scewed sample of better informed people? BTW, the sample size is much larger than the polls represented on realclearpolitics.com.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/09/25/aol-straw-poll-sept-25-oct-2/

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 08:53:30 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 11:06:49 AM »
Shalom Chain.  November 5th  will be my 49th birthday. It will either be the best birthday in my life, or the most depressing. If obama is elected, this will be the beginning of the end of the United States.  I will become a recluse. I will find it difficult to go out and socialize, take vacations (except Israel and Canada). What would you say to me on my birthday to cheer me up?

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 02:51:47 PM »
Shaloom Chaim I was wondering if JTF needs a cartoon section? Im asking because I am somewhat a talented cartoonist, I used to do flash toons for Newgrounds.com but most of them were banned including a toon about your 1994 warning about the second attacks on the trade center. I already have one planned about you getting in trouble because of that psycho ludab Uzizalka or whatever his name was in Israel that said you wanted to kill Ashkanazi Jews.

Thank you again for answering my questions and for all your work. G-d bless you Shaloom.

PS Happy Birthday Chicago Jew if your reading, all I have to say is get out of Chicago before the riots start and maybe try Des Moines or Omaha, The schwartzas are harmless here, most in fact are good righteous people.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:27:01 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 09:18:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I asked this question in the thread about your so-called machine guns and I'll take this opportunity to ask it again. Why exactly are you still living in New York? What is tying you to that place that forces you to put up with the insane creatures that dwell there, the exceptionally corrupt local government, the draconian communist-type laws, the overcrowding and pollution, and all the other problems with New York? I think you should move to somewhere in the Midwest or Southwest. New York is no longer the "happening" place to be in America these days. It's now inhabited by mostly third-world people plus the insanely rich elite in Manhattan. The "happening" place to be these days is in the Midwest, South and other places where there are still some sensible Americans remaining, not to mention beautiful nature everywhere that's not covered with cement. I bet you would like it more there, AND find more supporters and friends for your cause, than in New York. I've heard you mention your mother - maybe she could move with you.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 08:10:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You've stated before that you think a Jewish president would be a disaster for the Jews since it would only incite more anti-Semitism.  If Obama wins the election, and it's sickening to even acknowledge the possibility, would it have this same effect on Blacks?  In other words, would a Black president incite more racism against Blacks?   

Thanks.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

David Ben Gurion said: "A Jew who does not believe in miracles is not a realist."

I was surprised that he said that. What's is your take on this?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 01:53:45 AM »
Do you agree that the transition from brother Jonathan to uncle Sam was terrible?
It was a catalyst that created this federal monstrosity we have today.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 02:27:09 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

As well as the big National Election we should note those in Gary Ackerman's district like myself in North East Queens or Jerrold Nadler both are up for re election and to note to vote for the candidate against them.

Maybe those that live in our district you should explain exactly how Ackerman condemed JTF years ago, how he was thrilled when Arafat came here and how a vile fat hog he is and unfortunatly is representing this district in Washington..

The candidate running against both Ackerman and Nadler

In the 5th District of NY, Republican Candidate Elizabeth Berney is running against hogface Ackerman

In the 8th District of NY, (Brooklyn Voters of the 8th District of NY) Republican Candidate Grace Lin is running against Nadler.

Thanks Chaim,

Anthony

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 03:49:51 AM »
Hi Chaim,

How are you? I asked a question a while back about Bob Dylan, and his religious views. You mentioned how celebrities like him change their religious views like changing a hat or something. According to a link from the wikipedia article on Meir Kahane, "He (Dylan) has even attended several meetings of the militant Jewish Defense League. The JDL's head, Meir Kahane, will say only that Dylan has 'come around a couple of times to see what we're all about' and has promised to donate money to the organization." Do you think that is all BS, or there is a ring of truth to it?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 09:54:50 AM »
Shalom Chiam,

Rabbi Meir Kahane, blessed be he in our memory, was concerned that creating such dramatic change in bringing sanity to Israel might spark a civil war.  He felt that despite the need for a change in Israel's government back to the Torah true values was the only way to save the country, he would not go to that extent if, G-d forbid, a civil war was to develop; that it would be too much and he wouldn't put the country through that. Considering the atrocity that the Bolsheviks did to the righteous Jews of the Altalena, as well as the outrageous extent of their self-destructiveness and self-hatred in defending the muslim nazis at every turn, and the fact that they control the military and would probably not cede power easily due to their established cronyism, don't you think there's a high probability of a civil war in Israel if many of the proposals you put forth were to be implemented?   If so, if you were the leader of Israel, how would you deal with resistance from the entrenched Bolsheviks currently in charge of the military?

Thanks for your immense sacrifice and for all you do for this righteous movement.

SFT

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 01:58:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you believe is the McCain campaign's best course of action,   based on their financial resources,    to counter the 30 minute paid advertising that the hideous Barack Hussein Obama will be airing on multiple TV networks next week?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/