1 (5%)
Leftist
1 (5%)
Person playing games with us
12 (60%)
Honest person
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Fruit of thy loins is likely a:  (Read 11394 times)

Scriabin

Fruit of thy loins is likely a:
« on: February 21, 2007, 11:29:25 AM »
Please cast a vote.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Fruit of thy loins is likely a:
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 11:55:03 AM »
Well, put it this way.  I did four years of university without making so much as one female friend.  Young white women can't stand me.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
Well, put it this way.  I did four years of university without making so much as one female friend.  Young white women can't stand me.

Obviously then, you're not black.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »

Exactly.  I wish I was.  A black man in the UK going single for more than a few weeks at a time is unheard of.  But some white men do it for years.  :(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 03:07:03 PM »

Exactly.  I wish I was.  A black man in the UK going single for more than a few weeks at a time is unheard of.  But some white men do it for years.  :(

Why are there blacks in the UK anyway? You guys didn't have slaves.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 03:10:02 PM »
Well, put it this way. I did four years of university without making so much as one female friend. Young white women can't stand me.

I get it! You're ugly!
(just had the urge to say it)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 03:31:21 PM »
I don't know if FOTL is ugly but at times he can be annoying - if his posts are any evidence of his personality.
I'm not sure that you aren't someone who is just "messing" with the people on the forum.
If that is not the case -
No one is attracted to someone who is constantly moaning about how miserable their life is!
You seem like an intelligent guy FOTL - put those brains to better use.
Figure out ways to get the JTF message out there and in turn you might meet some likeminded people (women or whatever) ;).
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 03:33:17 PM »
I told Fruit that he needs to see a shrink; a black shrink with a blonde secretary.     ;D ;D ;D  That's really funny lol.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 05:08:01 PM »

Why are there blacks in the UK anyway? You guys didn't have slaves.

Didn't have slaves?! Great Britain played a key role in importing black slaves, i would say they were a root cause of slavery. They were linked to slavery in America as well and sent and used them there for agricultural labour. Then they exported the crops harvested by the blacks to the u.k and rest of europe.
 Way back in the day England was well known for it's ships and the advantages this gave them in terms of defending their seas and also transportation. The two main commercial activities that gave England their maritime advantage were sugar and slaves. The two factors actually worked together very closely as slaves were needed to harvest the sugar crops in what the British Empire called the 'New World'.
Ships would leave Britain with cargo of cheap manufactured goods from Liverpool and Bristol and travel to West Africa where they would be exchanged for slaves. The slaves were then taken to the Caribbean where they were exchanged for sugar that was then brought back to Europe and sold for a very large profit. The huge monetary gain made sure people were not overly concerned with the humanitarian aspect of the slave trade or even the ethical issues. They were making money that would enable them to buy more ships and as such give Britain the advantage of being the world's most forceful naval power.

"I did four years of university without making so much as one female friend.  Young white women can't stand me"

Well did you make many friends at all? regardless of gender. I have a few white male friends but they all drink too much and talk too much. Fruit of thy loins, i don't believe you are the only person, you just need to look deep inside yourself and be confident.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »
I told Fruit that he needs to see a shrink; a black shrink with a blonde secretary.     ;D ;D ;D  That's really funny lol.
That is funny!  :D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 07:08:42 PM »
Option 6: a complete idiot.

Albeit... an entertaining one. Those comments at the end of this week's Ask JTF, which Chaim read, were frickin' hilarious.  ;D :D (Albeit I don't think he thought so.)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 03:01:47 AM »
Well did you make many friends at all? regardless of gender. I have a few white male friends but they all drink too much and talk too much. Fruit of thy loins, i don't believe you are the only person, you just need to look deep inside yourself and be confident.

Right.  That's what I think of most white men too.  Unfortunately I technically am one.  I can understand why white women don't like white men and choose alternatives wherever alternatives exist.  I just don't particularly like (from the point of view of self-interest) being part of that great mass of unwanted men.

So I am not planning to 'boost my self-confidence' like some people summarily suggest.  I am planning to die.  As soon as the necessity hits (e.g. bailffs coming round to repossess my home etc), I will retreat and die.

I cannot stand being a white male, and therefore an abomination before the white woman's sight.

For me a woman is a white woman.  For a white woman, a man is - any man from all over the world.

And in the final analysis, international competition for the white woman will improve the quality of the white race, (viz, by destroying the bad parts and tacking on fresh new innovative parts,) just as free competition improves the provision of goods; but I hold this much in common with the free market also: even as the old guilds, trades unions, and monopolies suffered horribly from competition and privatization, and even as many millions became unemployed and redundant, even so will I suffer a horrible life of obsolescence, simply because the white woman desires above all else to permit herself be ravished by a black man, and bear forth many of his children.

This is why I will often say there is no point - we are today what the coalminers of Britain were in the 1980s.  Totally obsolescent, but for the sake of a better future for humanity.

And I want to sacrifice myself to that kind of future! - a future without white people!   :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 05:04:16 AM »
I am half black and alot of women dont like me for some reason. I am respectful and nice but they always look at me weird. Maybe it is because I am one of the few respectful Negros left and they look down on me because I dont act like a thug.

I can speak for the UK and a lot of them do expect some good matcho action.  They see it on TV, magazines etc and they actually want it because they find that behaviour a turn-on.

If you act like a stuffy white guy, you will get treated like a stuffy white guy ... white women absolutely HATE being bored for even one minute.  They'd sooner 10 minutes of ecstasy with a coal-black guy than a life-time of stability with an average white guy.

Although I do admit that women are strongly attracted to money ... so that's the ONE way that the average white guy can get into a white girl's pants.   :D

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 04:59:42 PM »
Fruit of thy loins, are you a white woman...because you shouldn't generalise them. White women are not at all attracted to money and every single woman has their own mind and body, with their own views.
How can you "understand" that white women try to find alternatives!? This is not even the case. Everyone has a rough time but blaming white women isn't going to solve anything.

ftfl

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 06:03:27 PM »
Fruit of thy loins, are you a white woman...because you shouldn't generalise them. White women are not at all attracted to money and every single woman has their own mind and body, with their own views.
How can you "understand" that white women try to find alternatives!? This is not even the case. Everyone has a rough time but blaming white women isn't going to solve anything.

Fruit's been blaming white women for all the worlds troubles for four or five months now...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »
When there are sick, evil twisted people out there in the world today. I think judging who Fruit of thy loins is, is frankly a waste of time. He is on JTF'S side, thats all there is to it. He doesn't disrespect Chaim or anyone else. I think hes a pretty cool guy.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 11:27:52 PM »
Quote from: sarah
He is on JTF'S side, thats all there is to it. He doesn't disrespect Chaim or anyone else. I think hes a pretty cool guy.
Actually I have never seen anything out of him indicating any support for Israel or for that matter any political view of any sort. It's always his fetish of black men/blond women and nothing else. If you can link me to a post of FOTL expressing real views about something, please do so. I'm really curious to see what they are.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 11:39:18 PM »
Actually, I remember one of Fruit's posts where he referred to the palescuminians as Arab land grabbers, criticized his fellow Brits for practically foaming at the mouth with rage at the mere mention of Israel, and how he wished for these Arab land grabbers to be thrown out of the country. 

In another post, he said he didn't discuss Israel because he felt he would be preaching to the choir. 

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 05:33:50 AM »
Fruit Of Thy Loins,
I am white and my wife is white. Before we married there was a black man in our church who was very wealthy and wanted to marry my wife. But she married me. I am by no stretch of the imagination wealthy. I would say in all honesty I am no better looking than the other guy, except the fact that white is a better looking complexion I think. My wife married me for me and is the best human being I know, have ever known and that includes much better than myself. I am literally in awe of my wife and know G-d must not hate me as much as I think he might sometimes because he blessed me with her. You need to stop talking about Satan being your master, get right with G-d and then your life can change.     

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 07:58:55 AM »
The above is good advice FOTL.
The problem lies not with white women - the problem lies with you!
You don't seem to have the "best" attitude toward women.   >:(
I bet that can be a turn off.

I'm still not sure that your not just "messing" with the people on the forum.
Can any one be that miserable all the time?

I do like how you can work your "problem" into any thread.  LOL

ftfl

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 08:47:56 AM »
The above is good advice FOTL.
The problem lies not with white women - the problem lies with you!
You don't seem to have the "best" attitude toward women.   >:(
I bet that can be a turn off.

I'm still not sure that your not just "messing" with the people on the forum.
Can any one be that miserable all the time?

I do like how you can work your "problem" into any thread.  LOL

I think I've managed to be as miserable as FOTL at some points, but not for the same reasons, I've always had someone to cheer me up though, and I've always had music that's inspiring as well.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
Actually, I remember one of Fruit's posts where he referred to the palescuminians as Arab land grabbers, criticized his fellow Brits for practically foaming at the mouth with rage at the mere mention of Israel, and how he wished for these Arab land grabbers to be thrown out of the country. 

In another post, he said he didn't discuss Israel because he felt he would be preaching to the choir. 

Lisa  :)  thank you very much for defending me, I don't feel worthy of your efforts.  I am blushing. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 09:03:51 AM »
I think I've managed to be as miserable as FOTL at some points, but not for the same reasons, I've always had someone to cheer me up though, and I've always had music that's inspiring as well.

It would be nice to some have permanent solution though.  A good job to distract oneself from oneself.  Or a nice woman to love and adore and live for.  Or even just some prescription drugs.  The effects of music don't always last for nearly long enough.  :(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »
Fruit Of Thy Loins,
I am white and my wife is white. Before we married there was a black man in our church who was very wealthy and wanted to marry my wife. But she married me. I am by no stretch of the imagination wealthy. I would say in all honesty I am no better looking than the other guy, except the fact that white is a better looking complexion I think. My wife married me for me and is the best human being I know, have ever known and that includes much better than myself. I am literally in awe of my wife and know G-d must not hate me as much as I think he might sometimes because he blessed me with her. You need to stop talking about Satan being your master, get right with G-d and then your life can change.     

I have seen situations like that before, where a black man is desperate to get a white woman, but the white woman isn't interested and wants a white guy instead.  I've actually personally had something like that happen to me before.

I just wish it happened more often.

I just wish more white men would be better to white women.

I wish everything was better.  But it isn't.  So I hate everything.  If it cannot be perfect I will hate it.

I wish every white woman was with a white man and every white man with a white woman!  I cannot stand existence otherwise.  I cannot stand thinking that I could have spoken to some of those nice young girls at university but didn't because I was pusillanimous - THE THOUGHT OF THIS IS INTOLERABLE TO ME.  THE WOMEN SIMPLY DID NOT WANT ME BECAUSE I WAS WHITE.

ftfl

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 10:14:26 AM »
I think you ahve some fundamental misconceptions in your head, I admit I do not have much experience with women/girls, but I have seen quite a lot of male with female couples in which both members are white, in fact I have seen far more such than any other type of couple.

On a different note, the following may not be a permanent solution to your problems but it will make you laugh: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3FtKYOtOIkE
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 10:31:49 AM by ftf »