Author Topic: I Was Just Interviewed By WBAI Radio!  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: I Was Just Interviewed By WBAI Radio!
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 11:20:10 PM »
Great job Lisa  :clap:
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 11:35:52 PM »
I guess it probably won't air because you were against the messiah.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 11:45:26 PM »
Great points, North West JTF. 

And Angry Chinese Kahanist, I have no idea when the interview will air.  And in all honesty, I'm self conscious about hearing my own voice. 

Thanks.

It really takes guts in a liberal city to speak your mind.  There are crazy leftist protestors who are capable of anything.  It's not easy to take on someone who interviews people every day when you're not used to it.  I know I couldn't come up with responses when put on the spot like that. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 11:51:07 PM »
Angry Chinese Kahanist, I just went to the website (and that station is very left wing) to look for it, but couldn't find it. 

Dan Ben Noah, normally I'm not quick with my mouth.  But I think running two blogs, and guest blogging for a friend help, because I get to read lots of news feeds. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 03:21:46 AM »
That is terrific and you held your ground really well!!!

:clap:

In regards to body armour for the troops, I would bring up that the underlying issue is that President Clinton cut the military so dramatically that Bush had to respond to a diminished military and build it up over a number of years.  Also, no president will be able to forsee every challenge in the country and wars in the past were fought with much less or incorrectly routed resources.  The armour problem was addressed and when troops in WW2 didn't have needed resources or the French incorrectly took on German troop advances, people then didn't harp on the failures.  They learned from them and focused on the enemy.  The focus on partisan nitpickings while we are at war with a ruthless, brutal enemy is folly and dangerous. 

Also, I would challenge the idea of terrorism.  I would say that terrorism is a tactic of the weaker side but the bottom line is we have a war of ideals, peoples and religions.  We should yield the right to use terrorism against an enemy if they do not follow the rules of war. (This would be one approach)

You could also say that McCain was drafted and America fought an enemy with imperfect resources and there was no smart bomb technology.  Also, that McCain had targeted civilians is actually a completely disproven charge that not even the left wing mainstream media or the Obama campaign have taken on.

These are all very good, knowledgeable points, but the problem with using this line of argument is that it implicitly concedes this Geneva Convention BS. We should never accept these draconian and anti-Western so called "standards." If we need to induce collateral damage during a military operation in order to best advance our tactical goals, we must!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 07:52:13 AM »
Thanks, CJD, Bullcat and Ben Yehuda. 

You did good- they ALWAYS pull Vietnam out of their A..  WHY? Thats ALL they GOT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
That is terrific and you held your ground really well!!!

:clap:

In regards to body armour for the troops, I would bring up that the underlying issue is that President Clinton cut the military so dramatically that Bush had to respond to a diminished military and build it up over a number of years.  Also, no president will be able to forsee every challenge in the country and wars in the past were fought with much less or incorrectly routed resources.  The armour problem was addressed and when troops in WW2 didn't have needed resources or the French incorrectly took on German troop advances, people then didn't harp on the failures.  They learned from them and focused on the enemy.  The focus on partisan nitpickings while we are at war with a ruthless, brutal enemy is folly and dangerous. 

Also, I would challenge the idea of terrorism.  I would say that terrorism is a tactic of the weaker side but the bottom line is we have a war of ideals, peoples and religions.  We should yield the right to use terrorism against an enemy if they do not follow the rules of war. (This would be one approach)

You could also say that McCain was drafted and America fought an enemy with imperfect resources and there was no smart bomb technology.  Also, that McCain had targeted civilians is actually a completely disproven charge that not even the left wing mainstream media or the Obama campaign have taken on.

These are all very good, knowledgeable points, but the problem with using this line of argument is that it implicitly concedes this Geneva Convention BS. We should never accept these draconian and anti-Western so called "standards." If we need to induce collateral damage during a military operation in order to best advance our tactical goals, we must!

I'm totally on board with what you're saying but even with these rules, the Muslim terrorists still are the ones in the wrong.  So even by these leftist, NWO programs, the Muzzies are still in violation.  I think 99% of those international agreements are terrible becasue the left then frame them as "international law." There are no international laws, just agreements that countries have signed or agreed to.  The Left is trying to make the World Court a major worldwide insitution and are using cases that everyone can agree on to make the case for its need.  They have focused now on Rwanda.  Now, most people would say that the people in the genocide should be taken to justice.  The problem is that they get everyone on board for a "common sense approach", just like with the Brady Bill and then launch their real agenda.  They will then use these courts against America and Israel, AS SOON AS I'M SITTING HERE.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »
Is there a clip to this
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2008, 03:25:25 PM »
I suppose if you go on their website you might be able to find something, but I have no interest in hearing myself. 

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2008, 05:47:18 PM »
It was a mistake.  WBAI is a leftwing rathole and will only distort your interview.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 06:14:53 PM »
Well it least it's some kind of publicity.  And at least I would be letting those lefties have it. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2008, 09:00:05 PM »
If we can get any publicity I don't see it as a mistake
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!