Poll

Who is the greatest moron on this forum?

FOTL
3 (17.6%)
Tony Cali
3 (17.6%)
Other
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: JTF's Biggest Idiot  (Read 5663 times)

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
Re: JTF's Biggest Idiot
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 06:35:26 PM »
I've seen that website hundereds of times. The forum is vile and pointless, just full of hatred. There should be a degree of respect for people. I feel sympathy towards islam for reasons you would not know of, feelings not words on a piece of paper.

The debates are however very good but lack a final touch.

ftfl

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 06:57:14 PM »
Respect has to be earned. I cannot respect a pedophile or a rapist. I can understand what you are saying about feeling sympathy towards islam, you grew up being taught of it as the truth, for a time I would presume it was all you knew, it is very hard to discover that you were completely wrong about something.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 07:01:41 PM »
Respect has to be earned. I cannot respect a pedophile or a rapist. I can understand what you are saying about feeling sympathy towards islam, you grew up being taught of it as the truth, for a time I would presume it was all you knew, it is very hard to discover that you were completely wrong about something.

Not every single muslim is a rapist. I never came across any of those teachings once during my childhood-i don't need to see them now anyway. You can however respect people who work for a living and give respect back to you? I never needed to discover anything, nor was i completely wrong. Nor is it very hard at all....

ftfl

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 07:05:41 PM »
I was giving examples of things I would not respect, you grew up being taught islam as the truth, Ifrom your posts now, it definately sounds like you no longer believe that, so...

adam613

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 08:44:41 PM »
Actually I think Chaimfan belongs on this list too. I mean who is calling the kettle black here. He has comments that it was legal for men  to murder their wives in the 1850's in Ameirca. I then say this is vicious slander and say that I think slander like this shouldn't be tolerated and either Chaimfan should either edit this or be banned from the forum. He then responds to me that since I mentioned it a week ago that I am obsessed and should convert to Islam because I don't care about women or children. He never did apologize for his vicious slanderous behavior.  If that isn't crazy I don't know what is. Somebody unstable like this is going to turn some people off to this forum.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 09:51:14 PM »
Actually I think Chaimfan belongs on this list too. I mean who is calling the kettle black here. He has comments that it was legal for men  to murder their wives in the 1850's in Ameirca. I then say this is vicious slander and say that I think slander like this shouldn't be tolerated and either Chaimfan should either edit this or be banned from the forum. He then responds to me that since I mentioned it a week ago that I am obsessed and should convert to Islam because I don't care about women or children. He never did apologize for his vicious slanderous behavior.  If that isn't crazy I don't know what is. Somebody unstable like this is going to turn some people off to this forum.
::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 09:59:43 PM »
Hajar,

I was just curious, that is all. Your name sounded Middle Eastern, and you have said before that you are not Jewish, and your complexion looks Arabic to me, so I thought I would ask. I do not care whatsoever what anyone's background is, just where they stand on God's Chosen People. As for me, no, I'm not Jewish. I am a nondenominational American of Mexican background. I got interested in Israel because I had good Sunday School teachers as a kid that talked a lot about Jewish history.

On other matters, I must say that you are a very gorgeous and striking young lady.  ;)

Chaimfan

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
I've seen that website hundereds of times. The forum is vile and pointless, just full of hatred. There should be a degree of respect for people. I feel sympathy towards islam for reasons you would not know of, feelings not words on a piece of paper.

The debates are however very good but lack a final touch.
Hajar, the religion you were born into stands for, teaches, and commits thousands of vile and horrific deeds each and every day, a good portion against its fellow Muslims. Look at the Sunni/Shiite war within Iraq today. Do you see Protestants and Catholics firebombing each other's churches every single day anywhere in the world today?

The fact that your immediate family and friends may not have partaken in them does not mean that most have not or that they wouldn't support them being done (i.e. suicide attacks in Israel, Iran's nuclear program, etc.). You are a young lady and need to decide where you want to go in life and what you want to believe. The Lord does not judge you for the background you were born into; he judges you for what you choose to follow and hold true once you are old enough and have the facts to make up your mind. You have a decision to make. We are here to help you, and are your friend, but we will never, ever attempt to downplay Islam, what it or Mohammed taught/teaches, or what its followers do.

You yourself acknowledged that some Islamic teachings are based on Judeo-Christianity. That is absolutely right. Mohammed was shrewd enough to know that he needed to make some attempts to pay homage to the prevailing monotheisms of his neighbors in order to sound legitimate and gain their support and get them to follow his new cult, so we do have crude references to both Testaments here and there in the Koran. That's all it is--plagiarism. Islam is based entirely on the pagan polytheisms of the Canaanites, Midianites, etc. of the Fertile Crescent, who are of course the ancestors of today's Arabs. Allah is the moon G-d of the Fertile Crescent (Sin), and Mohammed merely deleted the lesser deities in that system (Sin's daughters). The reason why Islam today is so ferociously cruel and warlike is simply because that is how the Canaanite religion was as well. Remember, these were people who burned their children alive as a sacrifice to their gods and who had tried to exterminate the Israelites as they came out of Egypt.

Edit: You and Sarah are not actually half-Arab, but half-Berber. Like all nations and races they came upon, the Arabian Muslims utterly vanquished and subjugated the Berbers in their westward jihads and forced them to Arabize and adopt their language and culture.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 10:24:09 PM by Chaimfan »

adam613

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2007, 12:45:01 AM »
So when is Chaimfan going to be added to the list. When is one of the moderator's going to say that it was wrong for Chaimfan to say that it was legal for men to kill their wives when Chaimfan has brought no evidence that this was the case. I guess the moderator's agree then that it was OK to slander men like this. If that is the case then I mean aren't all the moderator's men also. Why then shouldn't we slander them also since slandering of men is OK. ARE SOME MEN MORE EQUAL THEN OTHERS. I do think some of the moderators have seen the comments and ignored them. Certainlly I think it is OK to slander Chaimfan because he slanders men and I have no doubt he feels it is OK to slander men to attract  women. Most of the women though who like Chaimfan though obviously are immoral too but that isn't another issue. Because no good women would  like a rat like him.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2007, 12:56:47 AM »
So when is Chaimfan going to be added to the list. When is one of the moderator's going to say that it was wrong for Chaimfan to say that it was legal for men to kill their wives when Chaimfan has brought no evidence that this was the case. I guess the moderator's agree then that it was OK to slander men like this. If that is the case then I mean aren't all the moderator's men also. Why then shouldn't we slander them also since slandering of men is OK. ARE SOME MEN MORE EQUAL THEN OTHERS. I do think some of the moderators have seen the comments and ignored them. Certainlly I think it is OK to slander Chaimfan because he slanders men and I have no doubt he feels it is OK to slander men to attract  women. Most of the women though who like Chaimfan though obviously are immoral too but that isn't another issue. Because no good women would  like a rat like him.   
::)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2007, 01:27:29 AM »
Whoever described the great prophet Moses as an idiot is definetly an idiot.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2007, 01:41:24 AM »

Did anyone actually do that? I still want to see a link to it. (But yes, whoever did that ought to be banned.)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2007, 01:48:30 AM »

Did anyone actually do that? I still want to see a link to it. (But yes, whoever did that ought to be banned.)

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2618.msg17436#msg17436

I really do not know why this is tolerated in an orthodox Jewish forum.

That poster should have been banned immediately.

A while back "Get Thee Hence Satan" described David and Jonathan were homosexuals and that was tolerated as well.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=823.msg6011#msg6011
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:58:40 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2007, 01:54:43 AM »
Yes, I agree, his arse needs to be booted immediately.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2007, 02:56:43 AM »
I agree. I was going to nominate him for JTFs biggest idiot. (close call between him and tonycali)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2010, 11:00:55 AM »
Going back to old posts. This one was funny. Remember this cf?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2010, 11:07:47 AM »
Someone said it would be best to stop thinking about oneself and do some work to help out the JTF cause.  In all seriousness that's the best point someone could make here.   If I ever manage to find a job I will donate to JTF again.  But because I am a young white male, with one or two mildly peculiar mannerisms which people only find tolerable in older or more scholarly men, no one will employ me.  For which reason I will shortly be dead.  I am being spiritually starved to death by the racists around me.  If that makes me a moron then fine.  But I see myself as a victim; as a nothing, as a ghost which makes no footprints in the snow.  In the final analysis I did not even come into existence on this world.  White women certainly don't treat me as if I exist.

When the right girl  comes along, you will know it.  But never, I repeat never, settle for a fat chick!   When you get your life in order,  you'll meet someone.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2010, 11:09:46 AM »
Someone said it would be best to stop thinking about oneself and do some work to help out the JTF cause.  In all seriousness that's the best point someone could make here.   If I ever manage to find a job I will donate to JTF again.  But because I am a young white male, with one or two mildly peculiar mannerisms which people only find tolerable in older or more scholarly men, no one will employ me.  For which reason I will shortly be dead.  I am being spiritually starved to death by the racists around me.  If that makes me a moron then fine.  But I see myself as a victim; as a nothing, as a ghost which makes no footprints in the snow.  In the final analysis I did not even come into existence on this world.  White women certainly don't treat me as if I exist.

When the right girl  comes along, you will know it.  But never, I repeat never, settle for a fat chick!   When you get your life in order,  you'll meet someone.

Ugly is ok though.   :laugh:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2010, 01:16:21 PM »
This brings me back.  FOTL definitely freaked me out.  I was sometimes scared to read his posts.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2010, 02:34:06 PM »
This thread is somewhat creepy.

Particularly this quote:  "But because I am a young white male, with one or two mildly peculiar mannerisms which people only find tolerable in older or more scholarly men, no one will employ me. "

Leaves me wondering, what kind of "mannerisms" this guy refers to.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2010, 02:53:45 PM »
Actually I think FOTL was a decent guy, just a little wacky. I think he of all the banned people should be allowed a chance to return.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2010, 03:09:03 PM »
IMHO, FOTL should be awarded a book contract by a major publisher, and film studios should adapt his writings to make movies!

Has anyone ever gone back into "the JTF archives" and compiled "The Collected Works of Fruit of Thy Loins"?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2010, 04:34:20 PM »
Jtf has had its fair share o fkooky people. But now look at the difference. We have come aong way. Bravo
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 11:28:51 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2010, 05:17:08 PM »

Big Idiot
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2010, 08:35:02 PM »
Ben M

At least FOTL knew how to write (and beautifully)