Author Topic: Obama Thug Maims a 20 year old female McCain Volunteer  (Read 841 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Obama Thug Maims a 20 year old female McCain Volunteer
« on: October 23, 2008, 09:45:58 PM »
http://newsbusters.org/node/25555/print

After seeing her bumper sticker supporting McCain, the suspect said, 'Oh you're with McCain, you're with the McCain campaign? I'm going to teach you a lesson.'"

After repeatedly hitting, kicking and threatening the woman, the McCain camp says the suspect carved a "B" in her cheek for "Barack" Obama.

Pittsburgh police are investigating after a volunteer for the Republican campaign says she was attacked by a mugger who became enraged after seeing a John McCain bumper sticker on her car last night.

According to police, the 20-year-old woman said she was robbed at an ATM at the corner of Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street in the Bloomfield area around 9pm Wednesday after leaving a Republican phone bank.

The woman told police that the suspect, described only as a dark-skinned African-American man about 6'4", stole $60 from her and became enraged after seeing a bumper sticker supporting Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain on her car.

The woman said the suspect punched and kicked her before knocking her the ground.
aka Someone Else

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Thug Maims a 20 year old female McCain Volunteer
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »
I just read from aol that the McCain supporter filed a false report and made it up which broils me >:( >:(  Still it wouldnt suprise me if it really happened knowing the kind of people who support Obama.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 11:52:36 PM »
Yes, it was a FRAUD.   >:( Although there are other ACTUAL cases. >:(

Here is a true account of a mccain supporter being beaten by a obama supporter.  he admitted to it and is indicted.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/10/22/obama-supporter-beats-mccain-supporter-media-silent
aka Someone Else

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 10:52:28 PM »
I thought it was a real  attack and story. Too bad she cracked  under questioning

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 07:46:12 AM »
If it was in New York, the thug would even get to vote after committing the crime.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »
When I saw the B backwards on her face, I knew it was a fraud.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »
And the letter of choice would be an "O" anyways.
aka Someone Else