Author Topic: TEST: Could you be an Adulterer !!!!!!  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: TEST: Could you be an Adulterer !!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »

Maybe it's cuz I hate horror movies...... :laugh:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 11:31:36 AM »
maybe you got married to protect yourself against somebody like that horror film killer.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
9 For me.

I think the most important question was the one about if your parents were faithful. I notice that my friends who have parents who divorced or who had fathers who cheated are MUCH more likely to cheat.  My parents are still together and very faithful by the way.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »
Results:

Your scored 7 out of a possible 20.

You rate as: Medium risk promiscuity - 7 to 14 points

This group have promiscuous tendencies though they have control over these impulses. They might be more self-absorbed than average, can tend to ignore the feelings of others and will have limited social and personal conscientiousness. However they value and rely on their partner and are aware of the risk of giving up all they have in their relationship by succumbing to their desires.

:o

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 12:01:02 PM »
Your scored 5 out of a possible 20.

You rate as: Low risk promiscuity - 0 to 6 points

Responsible, dependable, caring and happy with their own lot. They will not look outside of the relationship for their thrills and do not rely on novelty to give themselves the high of being in love. They have greater satisfaction, a greater degree of investment in the relationship and a lack of perceived alternatives - they look only to their partner for all the benefits of a loving relationship.

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »
Seriously, how is liking horror movies going to make you cheat on your spouse, Gd forbid!!!

This questionnaire is not scientific..and it means nothing...please people..do not take the results seriously..it's a total farse!  Don't be upset if you score between a 7-10.

I was telling QQ in a private message that really, the spouses should be the same numbers in this respect. My fiancee scored a 7 and I scored an 8...She is a very righteous clean girl!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 03:35:07 PM »
It is odd that this thread is in the general section and not in the dating sections isn't it?

Why would anyone want to know if they are an adulterer? Shouldn't you know something like this? If I am an adulterer then why would I need a test to tell me if I am?

I dont take dumb tests like this... Maybe it is fun for some but I just don't get it.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 04:17:47 PM »
4, which is not more.

BTW liking of horror movies is a tendency of getting sensation out of nothing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »
That's the main problem what the heck does a horror movie have to do about sex?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »
I scored 6. I wonder if that makes me boring?

if so then how much moreso those that got lower.
don't insult people that got lower than you!

my goodness, haven't you learnt that yet when you get your test results?

I didn't insult anyone.The whole thing is a joke.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »
I got 10 out of 20.  I guess that means that I'm a moderate horn-dog.  What nonsense.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »
It is odd that this thread is in the general section and not in the dating sections isn't it?

Why would anyone want to know if they are an adulterer? Shouldn't you know something like this? If I am an adulterer then why would I need a test to tell me if I am?

I dont take dumb tests like this... Maybe it is fun for some but I just don't get it.

muman613

If you look at the subject I gave the thread, you will see that it's very far from being a serious thing.

People seem to like this sort of thing, so I put it in the General section.

Indeed, it is popular.

In the past i've seen some popular surveys with so many questions i've got bored and given up long before it's complete. Yet people have still answered every question.  This was a nice quick one!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 05:47:08 PM »
This test is bogus. Way too vague, and not really the right questions to ask. Not all adulterers fit the description of what this test asks for.

"excitement" for instance, with me that means adrenaline.. not running around with different women. I would never cheat on my wife.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »
This test is bogus. Way too vague, and not really the right questions to ask. Not all adulterers fit the description of what this test asks for.

"excitement" for instance, with me that means adrenaline.. not running around with different women. I would never cheat on my wife.

What did you get ?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 10:29:38 PM »
This questionnaire is not scientific..and it means nothing...please people..do not take the results seriously..it's a total farse!  Don't be upset if you score between a 7-10.

I was telling QQ in a private message that really, the spouses should be the same numbers in this respect. My fiancee scored a 7 and I scored an 8...She is a very righteous clean girl!

lol

I scored a 7.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »

lol

I scored a 7.

You are welcome!  :) :laugh:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2008, 02:54:36 PM »
Results
Your scored 6 out of a possible 20.

You rate as: Low risk promiscuity - 0 to 6 points

Responsible, dependable, caring and happy with their own lot. They will not look outside of the relationship for their thrills and do not rely on novelty to give themselves the high of being in love. They have greater satisfaction, a greater degree of investment in the relationship and a lack of perceived alternatives - they look only to their partner for all the benefits of a loving relationship
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03