Author Topic: Israel poll bounce shows Livni leading Netanyahu  (Read 643 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel poll bounce shows Livni leading Netanyahu
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 12:15:51 PM »
Netanyahu will not win because he has irreversibly damaged the Israeli right by being such a phony. He gave in many insane concessions and nobody trusts him. Israel needs a real right wing leadership that will take power and put these leftist phony politicians who aid in the murder of Jews on the chopping block.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 12:25:01 PM »
40% refused to answer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 12:31:46 PM »
This poll is a fraud. Lets remember that the same sick media polls showed livni winning by a landslide in the kadima primaries when all she really won by was a hundred votes. The kappos in charge of these polls are vile.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 01:24:25 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 12:33:34 PM »
It could be a hoax, but it could be true. Israeli voters aren't exactly known for their intellect.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 12:46:05 PM »
I don't know how it could be. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 01:25:30 PM »
I would love to hear Chaims take on this. I am positive that its just the media trying to push tzipporah shpitzer across the finish line.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »
I have no choice but to hope Netanyahu wins. It's the same as us wanting Mccain to win in the US. Livni openly showed that she wants to give Jerusalem to the muzzies. That was her source of disagreement with Shas. I can't see most Israelis voting for this type of whore.