Author Topic: "'Hanging Palin' causes Halloween uproar"  (Read 1729 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
"'Hanging Palin' causes Halloween uproar"
« on: October 28, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »

http://news.theage.com.au/world/hanging-palin-causes-halloween-uproar-20081028-5af2.html

A West Hollywood home is making news this Halloween season for displaying a mannequin dressed as vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin hanging by a noose.

According to the Times' story, the Palin effigy "does not rise to the level of a hate crime because it was a part of a Halloween display."

"I'm not defending this; I'm not criticizing it. It doesn't rise to the level of hate crime," said Steve Whitmore, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, who said he went out to the house himself to look at the display this morning. "Now, if there was a crime against bad taste..."

Do you think the Halloween display constitutes a hate crime? Should the homeowner be forced to remove it? Or is it just all in good fun?

This is rediculous, if I were to have Obama hanging from a noose for halloween, I would be charged with a hate crime because he's black.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "'Hanging Palin' causes Halloween uproar"
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 04:28:06 PM »
This leftists are so sick.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 05:36:50 PM »
Shalom,

If I lived in that neighborhood I would have figured out a way to egg and toilet paper the house by now. This house should be pounded with rotten eggs and flaming dog poop...

Let the shenanigans begin!

muman613

PS: All in the Halloween spirit of course  8) Bwahahahah!!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 07:01:59 PM »

http://news.theage.com.au/world/hanging-palin-causes-halloween-uproar-20081028-5af2.html

A West Hollywood home is making news this Halloween season for displaying a mannequin dressed as vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin hanging by a noose.

According to the Times' story, the Palin effigy "does not rise to the level of a hate crime because it was a part of a Halloween display."

"I'm not defending this; I'm not criticizing it. It doesn't rise to the level of hate crime," said Steve Whitmore, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, who said he went out to the house himself to look at the display this morning. "Now, if there was a crime against bad taste..."

Do you think the Halloween display constitutes a hate crime? Should the homeowner be forced to remove it? Or is it just all in good fun?

This is rediculous, if I were to have Obama hanging from a noose for halloween, I would be charged with a hate crime because he's black.

They can get away with it because it's not Obama.  What a bunch of hypocritical jerks.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 07:28:32 PM »
If this were Obama hanging by a noose, you'd already be in FBI custody charged with multiple hate crimes.  After doing prison time, you'd be released and put on an FBI terrorist watch list to be monitored the rest of your life.  Your felony charges would make it impossible to work and you'd be ostracized by the community in which you live for being a White supremacist.

Palin hanging by a noose?  No problem.   ???

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 07:42:53 PM »
Halloween is a crime against G-d.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 07:54:31 PM »
^ Right. God condemns the so-called holiday known as Helloween.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »
We use this holiday as an opportunity to convert every day normal people into Christians. Bwahahahah!!!Bwahahahah!!!Bwahahahah!!!   
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »
^ Right. G-d condemns the so-called holiday known as Helloween.

What does a German band have to do with Halloween?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »
If anyone deserves to hang, it's the homeowners! >:(

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 10:00:49 PM »
"Do you think the Halloween display constitutes a hate crime? Should the homeowner be forced to remove it? Or is it just all in good fun?"

Where this is hanging is called "Boystown."  Its gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.

They won't remove it.  They think it's hysterical.  The Sheriff would have had them remove it by now if they were going to do it, but they haven't. 

You just would not believe what this place is like.  If it were Obama, since he is a male, then they'd be screaming bloody murder.

They are calling it a Halloween prank because they hate Sarah Palin because she is a woman, because she is a conservative in a showbiz town, and it will stay up because they think this is extremely funny they've gotten everyone upset.  So up Sarah will hang.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 12:20:35 AM »
This is so disturbing and sick, I will betcha if the roles were reversed it would be a "hate crime"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »
Bring em up on hate crimes against women.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 12:49:24 AM »
I wonder if this is inappropriate?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »
I wonder if this is inappropriate?

muman613

:::D

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 01:39:48 AM »
Bring em up on hate crimes against women.

if it winds up downtown and it gets to a jury, it'll be an O.J. jury.

if it's on the other side of a main street, that's a different jurisdiction.  that's Beverly Hills.

I don't know if they'd even accept a complaint and who is going to file it?  no one cares.  it's still hanging there.  this shows you what kind of a place it is.  the gays think it's a riot.  they have sex right out on the street in public.  i've seen the Sheriff eyeball the gays, up and down, it's disgusting.  one guy was wearing these short shorts and everything was hanging out.  that's indecent exposure.  no one cares.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 01:49:31 PM »
I want to put zombie obama on a noose in my front yard for halloween, think i'll get in trouble?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 01:59:44 AM »
Sarah cut loose.  Just saw it on t.v.   The owner of the house took it down but first it was covered up by sheets and protestors were there :yuck:  Not all residents in the neighborhood agreed with this "artwork" being displayed and showed respect for Gov. Palin.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 02:12:53 AM »
 :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

YYYYYYY       YYYYYYY          AAA          YYYYYYY       YYYYYYY!!!
Y:::::Y       Y:::::Y         A:::A         Y:::::Y       Y:::::!!:!!
Y:::::Y       Y:::::Y        A:::::A        Y:::::Y       Y:::::!:::!
Y::::::Y     Y::::::Y       A:::::::A       Y::::::Y     Y::::::!:::!
YYY:::::Y   Y:::::YYY      A:::::::::A      YYY:::::Y   Y:::::YY!:::!
   Y:::::Y Y:::::Y        A:::::A:::::A        Y:::::Y Y:::::Y  !:::!
    Y:::::Y:::::Y        A:::::A A:::::A        Y:::::Y:::::Y   !:::!
     Y:::::::::Y        A:::::A   A:::::A        Y:::::::::Y    !:::!
      Y:::::::Y        A:::::A     A:::::A        Y:::::::Y     !:::!
       Y:::::Y        A:::::AAAAAAAAA:::::A        Y:::::Y      !:::!
       Y:::::Y       A:::::::::::::::::::::A       Y:::::Y      !!:!!
       Y:::::Y      A:::::AAAAAAAAAAAAA:::::A      Y:::::Y       !!!
       Y:::::Y     A:::::A             A:::::A     Y:::::Y           
    YYYY:::::YYYY A:::::A               A:::::A YYYY:::::YYYY    !!!
    Y:::::::::::YA:::::A                 A:::::AY:::::::::::Y   !!:!!
    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAA                   AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY    !!!

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 02:21:41 AM »
I want to put zombie obama on a noose in my front yard for halloween, think i'll get in trouble?

Don't worry about it.  No one will even notice.   :laugh:

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 07:28:18 AM »
This is what happens when someone does it to Obama.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/30/obama.effigy/index.html
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?