Author Topic: Acorn has new ad  (Read 536 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Acorn has new ad
« on: October 30, 2008, 02:54:39 AM »
blaming McCain for surpressing the minority vote.  this is such a mess, i.e., a judge ruling homeless can vote w/a park bench as an address, and other outrageous practices of voter fraud.  mentioned on a news report that Bush won by only 500 votes and that illegals, etc. were responsible for his victory.  There are groups that oversee the election process, so that's some relief.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Acorn has new ad
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 06:17:30 AM »
McCain already knows that he is not getting the minority vote. Blacks are the ones who vote on color. Not whites.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 08:04:57 AM »
McCain already knows that he is not getting the minority vote. Blacks are the ones who vote on color. Not whites.

I don't bother trying to change black voters in big cities. They're not voting for us anyway so who cares what they think?
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 09:40:26 AM »
blaming McCain for surpressing the minority vote.  this is such a mess, i.e., a judge ruling homeless can vote w/a park bench as an address, and other outrageous practices of voter fraud.  mentioned on a news report that Bush won by only 500 votes and that illegals, etc. were responsible for his victory.  There are groups that oversee the election process, so that's some relief.

IT IS obama that is DOING THIS. PERIOD!  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates