Author Topic: Obama Will Fight Jews.. Be Ready.. Obama-Khalidi Connection  (Read 371 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Obama Will Fight Jews.. Be Ready.. Obama-Khalidi Connection
« on: October 30, 2008, 08:00:57 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/118396

Obama had secret discussions with Khalidi, PLO spokesman.  He claims Israel is guilty of genocide against Palestinian people and has no right to occupy, what he calls "Pale-stine".  The LA Times has the tape and refuses to release it and other news medias are doing what they can to hide it.  If the tape was to get out before the election, Obama would have a hard time hiding from this.  Of course, OBama himself coudl call for the extermination of the Jews and probably would still win the election.  I know other members on the board are being bit complacent and brushing off Obama as just a Communist who will redistribute the wealth.  However, I think this man has a very evil heart and will cause far more damage than just raising taxes.  He also is a virulent anti-semite and black supremacist and I would not put it past him that he would smuggle nuclear weapons to arabs, as well as secretly carry out executions of Jewish citiznes in USA.   I hope people here can see the true danger of this monster.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 08:13:50 AM by AryehYehudah »