Author Topic: McCain is too funny!!  (Read 534 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
McCain is too funny!!
« on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »
My husband and I laughed until our bellies ached. McCain is so quick witted. If you listen to McCain and then Obama's speech then it is easy to see that Obama is not very comfortable outside his slogans and written dream speeches. McCain comes across as very intelligent and funny. If you need a good laugh, then you have to watch this. Scroll down the page until you see the tapings. Here is the link:

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Candidates_roast_each_other_at_charity_1017.html

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: McCain is too funny!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »
both candidates were 100% scripted there

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »
true but obama can'nt talk without babeling without script
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 10:41:32 AM »
true but obama can't talk without babeling without script

he managed to talk to O'Reilly.

I did read somewhere that he likes to keep his thoughts hidden. "Friends" said that he liked to ensure that nobody would know his mind.  That explains why for most of his campaign is rhetoric. But he can talk if he wants. In 1-1 situations.  Maybe with crowds he is different, trying to inspire them. 

It was interesting one time when he did try to talk sensibly in front of a crowd, maybe answering a question from one of them that he wasn't expecting. I don't know how he got onto the topic, but he made hilarious mistakes. He put it down to lack of sleep. He confused a breathalyzer with an inhaler, I think saying something along the lines of give the baby a breathalyzer, it was a classic. A number of hilarious mistakes in one brief speech.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 10:57:22 AM »
true but obama can't talk without babeling without script

he managed to talk to O'Reilly.

I did read somewhere that he likes to keep his thoughts hidden. "Friends" said that he liked to ensure that nobody would know his mind.  That explains why for most of his campaign is rhetoric. But he can talk if he wants. In 1-1 situations.  Maybe with crowds he is different, trying to inspire them. 

It was interesting one time when he did try to talk sensibly in front of a crowd, maybe answering a question from one of them that he wasn't expecting. I don't know how he got onto the topic, but he made hilarious mistakes. He put it down to lack of sleep. He confused a breathalyzer with an inhaler, I think saying something along the lines of give the baby a breathalyzer, it was a classic. A number of hilarious mistakes in one brief speech.

Thats what he said  breathalyzer he also said during the campaign he visited all 58 states except alaska and Hawaii
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03