Author Topic: Khalidi confronted by Fox News LOL  (Read 618 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Khalidi confronted by Fox News LOL
« on: October 30, 2008, 10:30:12 PM »
in an elevator.  the door wouldn't shut.  then Khalidi put up a piece of cardboard to block the cameras.  then the cardboard fell on the floor.  the elevator door would not shut, all the while Fox reporters asked him questions, such as, "Don't you realize you are in the middle of a presidential campaign?" and a few others.
 :::D

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Khalidi confronted by Fox News LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 11:16:35 PM »

He looked like the typical guilty crook that was cornered ..

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 01:02:16 AM »
it was hysterical.  i think it was their new young reporter from Fox LOL...he was pretty good w/this.  the elevator  :::D wouldn't shut and he wouldn't stop asking questions.  it was a riot LOL.

i wonder why the Guardian Angel Curtis Sliwa from NYC doesn't get in his face.  He probably has.  We haven't heard about it.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 01:11:25 AM »
They should have been able to get more, or at least make the guy look really stupid.  I mean, he was cornered in an ELEVATOR.  They never had such luck with Ayers and all the other leftists that they go after.

They got Ayers the other day.  He had been out shopping.  He's done quite well in a country he despises.  I'd like to know why he can't be thrown out.  I don't give a $hit if there was some technicality in his stupid trial.  That's what's wrong with America.  You do not let people that are threat live here.  Plain and simple.  You follow them, watch them and plant evidence, if you have to, to get them out of the country.   The FBI and CIA aren't doing their jobs.  Nobody does their jobs.  Back to Ayers: Fox News followed him up his front stairway to his Chicago mansion all the while asking away and Ayers uttered not a single word other than, "I want to get into my house."