Author Topic: Happy Halloween  (Read 619 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Happy Halloween
« on: October 31, 2008, 06:29:48 AM »
I am wishing a Happy Halloween to my fellow JTFers who celebrate it. Happy Halloween.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 06:38:13 AM »
Happy Sam Hain..  Wear your masks to ward off the demons and foul spirits.   :fright:

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 07:28:02 AM »
Thanks PJC but i really hate halloween, it use to be really fun, now its straight up evil.  :yuck:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 07:30:58 AM »
   I will be celebrating Shabbat and having Shabbat dinner tonight. This is what I ask of all Jews to do.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 08:34:15 AM »
P.S. Also don't believe in the pagan holiday of halloween.

Although I know in America it is more of a celebration of the one day where you can indulge in lots of junk food and feel good about yourself.  Its celtic and roman pagan roots are not really known by the average American person.  Although I have relatives that live in small pagan hippy town and the people have a real creepy halloween festival where they do seances and other types of funny activities, including witchcraft and magic.  When I was younger I attended one; I did not know what I was attending and also left because it just creeped me out.  THe people form big circles and do strange chants in gaelic and other weird languages.  I do not know what they are doing, but everyone is wearing masks and performing strange rituals.  I never seen halloween as such a big celebration; I think these people were bringing back the truth behind the holiday.  I remember when I went to the ritual, everyone was chanting Happy Sam Hain.  I believe many Catholics in olden times considered it to be a holiday honoring their saints, perhaps this was to counter the more paganized version that was celebrated in Europe before the Catholic church became predominant.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 08:56:16 AM »
I am wishing a Happy Halloween to my fellow JTFers who celebrate it. Happy Halloween.

Thanks!

Thanks PJC but i really hate halloween, it use to be really fun, now its straight up evil.  :yuck:

I only do fun Halloween.

P.S. Also don't believe in the pagan holiday of halloween.

Although I know in America it is more of a celebration of the one day where you can indulge in lots of junk food and feel good about yourself.  Its celtic and roman pagan roots are not really known by the average American person.  Although I have relatives that live in small pagan hippy town and the people have a real creepy halloween festival where they do seances and other types of funny activities, including witchcraft and magic.  When I was younger I attended one; I did not know what I was attending and also left because it just creeped me out.  THe people form big circles and do strange chants in gaelic and other weird languages.  I do not know what they are doing, but everyone is wearing masks and performing strange rituals.  I never seen halloween as such a big celebration; I think these people were bringing back the truth behind the holiday.  I remember when I went to the ritual, everyone was chanting Happy Sam Hain.  I believe many Catholics in olden times considered it to be a holiday honoring their saints, perhaps this was to counter the more paganized version that was celebrated in Europe before the Catholic church became predominant.

That's scary! There is definitely an evil side to this holiday.