Author Topic: AryehYehudah is banned for undermining our cause  (Read 15766 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
AryehYehudah is banned for undermining our cause
« on: November 04, 2008, 05:26:15 PM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

AryehYehudah made blatantly false accusations against the Serbs, comparing them to Russian and Eastern European Jew-killers. It is true that the Russians and other Eastern European nations have a long history of brutally murdering, torturing and oppressing their Jewish minorities. So AryehYehudah decided to falsely accuse the Serbs of committing these same types of crimes simply because the Serbs are Eastern European and are members of the Orthodox church.

The truth is that the Serbs were the one people in the Balkans who did NOT persecute Jews. In fact, the Serbs gave the Jews sanctuary and offered to fight together with them during the Nazi holocaust.

AryehYehudah's accusations against the Serbs are a blood libel.

Now AryehYehudah accuses JTF of being self-hating Jews for working with our Serb friends and allies.

AryehYehudah writes that JTF defends the Serbs because we are getting money from Serbs.

In fact, we get very little money from Serb donors. And our alliance with the Serbs has cost us dearly. We were banned from zootube/youtube because of our videos defending the Serbs. We had over a million views on our videos when they banned us. Just Oz's video on Islam had over 200,000 views, and we had hundreds of different videos on zootube. We lost all of it because as a matter of principle we felt that we must demand justice for our noble Serb friends.

AryehYehudah admitted that he did not know what he was talking about when he made his obscenely unjust attacks on the heroic Serb people. But even after apologizing, AryehYehudah persisted in making the ugliest statements.

Now here is a distinctly Jewish reason why we must support the Serbs:

The unilateral declaration of independence for Kosovo is a very serious threat to Israel. What if the Arab Muslim Nazis in Judea, Samaria, the Gaza District and eastern Jerusalem unilaterally declare independence? And what if the nations of the world recognize an independent "Palestine" in Israel's Biblical heartland? What is being done to the Serbs in Kosovo is a terrible precedent that can be used against tiny Israel as well, G-d forbid.

If you love Israel, then you will understand that it is essential for the sake of Israel that the Serbs recover control over their stolen province of Kosovo. If the Serbs lose this battle, then all of us will lose. America, Israel and the whole Western world will lose. These historic events do not happen in a vacuum. What happens in the Balkans affects what happens in the Middle East.

By undermining our effort to help the Serbs recover their ancient province of Kosovo, it is AryehYehudah who is behaving like a self-hating Jew.

AryehYehudah, you are an ignoramus. You spent endless hours fighting with our Serb friends instead of fighting our real enemies - the Arab Muslim Nazis and the Albanian Muslim Nazis, both of whom wish to destroy the Jewish people.

Thankfully, our great admin Shlomo has banned AryehYehudah.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
Re: AryehYehudah is banned for undermining our cause
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 05:38:44 PM »
I'm so sorry for this.We lost 2 great members just in one day and I feel responsible as well.We failed to keep our mind clear and solve disputes without making harsh insulting posts.Let this be a lesson for the future.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

I am deeply upset at what has happened today but I totally understand brother Shlomo's decision after what I read - things which I had not seen before. I tried hard - REAL hard - to be a bridge of reconciliation between these 2 JTF members at this thread where you can see my multiple attempts at reconciliation between the two of them.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27979.15.html

But I failed to get my message across to either of them.This is why I detest personal ad hominem attacks. People lose their cool and say things they later regret.I agree with brother knindza87 that this sorry episode today is a sombre lesson for all of us here on JTF.

Shalom,

Joshua.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 11:47:42 AM by 4International »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
Thank you Mr.Chaim.Yet again Chaim and JTF have show love and unselfishness to us Serbs and i thank you from bottom of my heart.Thank you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 06:40:59 PM »
Thank you Chaim! Now I have a question: Will Dalmacija have any chance to join our forum again? I think he is a great asset to this forum and I don't think he ment what he wrote before his banning! He is Pro Jews and real Serb!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 07:19:34 PM »
Shalom Everyone,

I am very sorry for the recent events. I feel bad for everyone involved. It sounds like there are hard feelings on every side of this issue. I am very confused as to who is right and who is wrong. I believe Chaim knows what is best for our movement and will go along with the decisions. The truth is that we MUST work together and stress our strengths and not expose our weakness.

We are a very diverse people and it is difficult for everyone to get along. Sometimes we must remain silent even when we want to say something just for the sake of peace. Of course we must stand up for the important principles but sometimes we must bite our lips in order to preserve our fragile alliances.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »
I agree with this decision 100%

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »
I'm sorry but I disagree with this decision to ban a Jew from the forum. Wouldn't it have been better to prevent him from posting in the Serbia section?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »
  We tried that already and he said he will never post in Save Serbia section,...but yet he had more posts in Save Serbia section than in General discution! It was his decission!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 12:41:26 AM »
I wish Dalmacija and Ayreh Yehudah all the best in the future.
I feel :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(for both of you.
This forum will never be the same.

Hussar was one of the best,he is not with us any more.
What sould we do?
Hussar if you read this,just to let you know I miss you as well.
 :o :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:58:27 AM »
What sould we do?
  Yes i agree i liked Hussar
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 08:57:21 AM »
What sould we do?
  Yes i agree i liked Hussar
Me too.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »
Maybe Dalmacija and AryehYehuda ,behaviour           was a reaction to the horror of Obamas'election.
Sholmo had to stop,but I can say in the last few days before the horror(Obama),I was not the nice person my self.
Regards to Sholmo and Dalmacija and AryehYehuda.
Special regard for our Moderator Jasmina,so calm and  kind.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 05:48:32 PM by Jasmina »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 05:48:41 PM »
Me calm? I wasn't calm at all! But now I'm better! We lost a very precious member to our Serbian Section!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 05:51:54 PM »
Love to Jasmina and please darling,I hope to hear on this Forum soon that some baby will join us soon.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 06:08:45 PM »
I both like Aryeh and Dalmacija. Sad to see this fighting between two valuable members.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 10:50:43 PM »
With all respect to you, I think Chaim has right on this issue! You are Jewish and you didn't feel the bitterness in his words towards Serbs! This guy stocked his nose where he didn't have the right to! why? because he doesn't have any idea who the Serbs are,what is their history about and yet he provoked every single Serb on this site by constantly acussing us ! when I've tried to speak with him about it he said: this is a Jewish site and I'm Jew! Do you want to ban a Jew who suffered under Russians? He attacked me this like he thought that he has the right to do and say whatever he wants just because he is a Jew and I have to shut my mouth because he just was about to bring a lot of his Jew friends and relatives to this site, but if I don't behave , he would not invite a bunch of ppl!
  this smelled like blackmale and not a nice conversation!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 04:22:56 AM »
With all respect to you, I think Chaim has right on this issue! You are Jewish and you didn't feel the bitterness in his words towards Serbs! This guy stocked his nose where he didn't have the right to! why? because he doesn't have any idea who the Serbs are,what is their history about and yet he provoked every single Serb on this site by constantly acussing us ! when I've tried to speak with him about it he said: this is a Jewish site and I'm Jew! Do you want to ban a Jew who suffered under Russians? He attacked me this like he thought that he has the right to do and say whatever he wants just because he is a Jew and I have to shut my mouth because he just was about to bring a lot of his Jew friends and relatives to this site, but if I don't behave , he would not invite a bunch of ppl!
  this smelled like blackmale and not a nice conversation!
I think Aryeh was a nice guy, but a hard-liner.
Moderating a forum where some people break forum rules is not an easy task.
I remember I was just the same for my first 2000 posts....
I however avoided to attack or insult other members.
And after that, I even gradually became more tolerant, and less hateful towards my ennemies; such as nazi-muslimes, and nazi-schwartzas.

I had private messages with both of them, will keep contact with Dalmacija via email, and I will especially miss Aryeh, since I don't have his email, and we had interesting political pm's.
Because he was a hard-liner, I respect him, and I am quite sure he was nothing but a true patriottic Jew.
So in the long run, I don't think it would be fair to let him back in, if he calms down a little bit on hatred towards Serbs.

I feel sorry, that I didn't spend more time on the forum to bring the two gentlemen together, and must say I am amazed by the efforts done by 4International to educate Aryeh on the Serbian issue.

Aside these personal matters
, I think we should openly discuss the history of and relation between Judaism - Orthodoxy - Catholicism, Israel - post USSR - West Europe - USA  in the different contexts we all have.

It seems to me, that the Orthodox members have not yet forgotten their communist oppressors yet, and the popular speak amongst many Russian - therefore not Serbs! - is indeed that "the Jews" were behind the Soviet rule from Lenin, until the moment  Stalin executed most of them.

Exactly this, is what I have not enough information about: Is the current Orthodox Patriarch of Moskow encouraging Jew-hatred, or tolerating it?
Are lots of Russians atheists? - that are wanting communism reinstated? - and all the Jews removed from power in Russia?
What does the average Russian think about the so-called "Oligarchs"? Etc,...

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 04:28:01 AM »
By the way,did I like that nice jewish lady,who shot Lenin.Was her name Fani ?
If Jewish women shot Lenin,why blame Jewish people for the red batstards??

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 05:46:24 AM »
By the way,did I like that nice jewish lady,who shot Lenin.Was her name Fani ?
If Jewish women shot Lenin,why blame Jewish people for the red batstards??

I never heard this story that Lenin was shot before.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 06:36:11 AM »
on august 30 -1918 by Fany Kaplan.
It is belived that Lenins helath went bad from the shots,then he had strokes.
There is movie made,you can find  it on google.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 07:13:52 AM »
on august 30 -1918 by Fany Kaplan.
It is belived that Lenins helath went bad from the shots,then he had strokes.
There is movie made,you can find  it on google.

Thanks for the info!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 10:41:50 AM »
Comment by Ambiorix:I feel sorry, that I didn't spend more time on the forum to bring the two gentlemen together, and must say I am amazed by the efforts done by 4International to educate Aryeh on the Serbian issue.

Shalom brother Ambiorix,

A very big THANK YOU for your wonderful compliments!

^-^ ;)

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 05:48:07 PM »
His intentions were against JTF. But it would be crazy to un ban Dalmajica. I hope Dalmajica STAYS banned.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »
I hope Dalmacija will be unbanned because he demonstrated his great loyalty to the Jtf and had a very big contribution to this site!