Author Topic: AUSTRIAN'WOLF BLITZER' BLACKS NOT CIVILIZED TO LEAD  (Read 1048 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
AUSTRIAN'WOLF BLITZER' BLACKS NOT CIVILIZED TO LEAD
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:05:15 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D                        

New Obama race row as Austrian TV pundit says black people 'are not civilised enough to rule'
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:03 PM on 07th November 2008

Comments (0) Add to My Stories
Austria's official state broadcaster is refusing to sack a senior political commentator who said blacks were not civilised enough to rule.
Klaus Emmerich, the retired editor-in-chief of Austrian broadcaster ORF's news and current affairs service, is the station's top political commentator for U.S. affairs. Der Spiegel likened him to Wolf Blitzer, CNN's legendary political commentator.

But covering the election in which Barack Obama was elected American president, Emmerich said: 'I do not want the western world being directed by a black man. And if you say this is a racist remark, I say you are damn right it is.' 

Emmerich also said Obama's election was "a highly disturbing development" because "blacks are not as far advanced in the civilisation process nor in their political progress."

Incendiary: Klaus Emmerich, left, talks on Austrian TV during the U.S. election coverage
Following his outburst, the moderator prevented Emmerich from speaking again.

But Emmerich took an even harder line in newspaper interviews later, calling Mr Obama's victory 'a highly disturbing development' because 'blacks are not as far advanced in the civilisation process nor in their political progress'. 

He went on to tell Die Presse that Mr Obama has 'a devil-like talent to present his rhetoric so effectively'.

Slur: Barack Obama has 'a devilish talent', the Austrian journalist claimed
Emmerich, who has worked in the news for 61 years, made his incendiary remarks just five weeks after Austria drew international condemnation when two far-right parties won 29 per cent of the vote in national elections.
The row over his comments comes as Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi was blasted for calling Mr Obama 'tanned', apparently in an inept attempt at humour.
The 80-year-old pundit called Obama a 'talented man, but a branded man' - apparently referring to the president-elect's skin colour.
ORF bosses disassociated themselves from Emmerich's remarks but have refused to ban him from future work. They say they are still reviewing the situation.
'We have never had any comments from Mr. Emmerich which would indicate he has such opinions,' said Pius Strobl, head of communications at the channel.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1083907/New-Obama-race-row-Austrian-TV-pundit-says-black-people-civilised-rule.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: AUSTRIAN'WOLF BLITZER' BLACKS NOT CIVILIZED TO LEAD
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:09:27 AM »
This is very true and very scarey.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 10:11:22 AM »
When it comes to race, I disagree with Chaim.
They are primative.
It is racial and genetic.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 11:34:38 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »
I agree to a great extent with the newscaster,however Michael Steale is pretty good,he was better then the Jewish leftist cardin
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:51:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 03:13:52 PM »
When it comes to race, I disagree with Chaim.
They are primative.
It is racial and genetic.

Actually, I agree with you on this.  All races, including Jews (yes, I believe it's more than just a religion), are a product of their evolution.  Some of the genetic characteristics are good, some are bad.  Hence the expression "you can take the black out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the black."  As politically incorrect as this statement is, there's some truth in it as well.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
I think we mustn't underestimate obama's capacities to carry out the evil plans he is ordered to do by his masters.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »
It is hardship that brings intelligence.
Look at all civilized people on earth.
They either live in extreme cold, heat, dry, wet.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774