Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 23, 2008.  (Read 8590 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, November 23, 2008.
« on: November 15, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »
Please know that although Chaim would love to address all of your questions, owing to time constraints he can only handle one brief one per person per week. Thanks for understanding this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

How should early Christians have responded during the sacking of Jerusalem in 70 CE and during Bar Kochba's attempt to throw off the yoke of the Roman Nazis (yimach schmam vezichram) in the 130s? Could they have made any meaningful impact in these life-and-death struggles?

G-d bless,
Chaimfan
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 11:11:51 PM by C.F. »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 23, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 10:20:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As Prime Minister of Israel what would be some of the major changes you would institute ?

Thank you and G-D bless
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 01:16:26 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Are there any circumstances under which God might not hear someone's prayer or take into consideration their prayer, even if the person is sincere and respectful toward God? I know not all prayers are answered the way people want them to be, but that's not what I mean. I mean is it possible that God might not respond at all to the prayers?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim

There are a lot of layoffs of decent Americans. Obama wants to extend unemployment. Are you against this and why?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 01:38:32 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What was the reaction on Hayamin.org when B Hussein O was elected?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 08:54:20 AM »
Dear Chaim, why are Samoans are so fat? Would you believe Samoa, a Third World country has a higher obseity rate than the United States?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 06:41:00 PM by Bebop and Rocksteady »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 01:24:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I've realized we need a Kahanist Internet for protection. I was reading that there have been several sites involving chat room members to encourage suicide for depressed members and that they watch their suicide, especially in the UK since 2001 according to an article. This is beyond all words, sick, evil, perverse and satanic. The Internet has become such an evil gateway for predators to seek out their evil satanic perverse behavior and intentions to demonize others. America and Israel needs to start a new generation of righteous teachings and culture. If America was under a Kahanist Gentile president, none of this evilness would go on and we'd punish these evil satanic demons for their predator crimes. I only pray that Israel won't have these sort of things going on in the future. Kahanists win and defeat evil.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:48:27 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 05:54:29 PM »
Hello Chaim My question  is, Do you still deal with Michael Kleiner(SP)? I remember seeing his picture on the JTF website a few years back. Thanks and G_D bless.

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »
Dear Chaim

Are interested in debating an anglo israelite minister? I was visiting Fort Collins Colorado awhile back and went to a church in Laporte run by a pastor named Peter J Peters. He runs a ministry called scriptures for America and subscribes to the belief that white Europeans are the true Israelites and that Jews are imposters. I told him a little about you and I think he had heard of you.

PS If there's time could you do some gut busting schwartze impersonations of the crazy marta train girl Nafiza Zayad? (MMHMMM!) I've always wanted to hear you impersonate her.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 03:28:22 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 01:27:55 AM »
Dear Chaim

Have you heard about the Investagation going on in Iowa and with Aaron Rabashkins. And what do you think of what is going on??
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:49:19 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 01:28:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
             Give us a happy thought or a proverb to help guide us through this rough patch in American history,
                                                     until next week...
                                                           All the Best,
                                                              Dan
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 11:51:23 AM by Dan »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 08:06:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Even though you are strongly behind Sarah Palin, what is your opinion of Lousana  Governor Bobby Jindal who many are also touting as a strong possibility for the Republican presidential ticket in 2012?  Thank you and may God Bless you and yours.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 08:22:41 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Obama's endless bailouts and Government intervention will end the recession or prolong and worsen it?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 11:10:03 AM »
Shalomn Chaim,  I know your opinion on illegal immigration in the U.S., I know you are for mass deportation of all 20 million or so of them. What is your opinion on legal immigration to the U.S. I what you think of arabs coming here. In my neighborhood I live in here Chicago, like many in New York is full of "refugees". Indians, Pakistanis, Africans, Russians, Bosnians. New York and Chicago has a huge population of Russians, they are obnoxious, arrogant, and think we owe them "something". Immigration in this country has gotten way out of hand, this is all as a result of the 1965 Immigration Hart-Cellar act that that evil Lyndon Baines Johnson signed into law. Next week, I will send you Chicago Jew's immigration reform.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,
in 2002 the reverend Jerry Vines said that "Islam was founded by Muhammad, a demon-possessed pedophile who had 12 wives, and his last one was a 9-year-old girl." He was quickly condemned by many organizations - and perhaps loudest of all by the Arch-Kike, Abraham Foxman and the ADL. How do muslims defend their "prophet" from charges of pedophilia when he was by all accounts a sick, demented child molester?
Gimatria

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 11:21:04 AM »
Chaim,

Abraham was born in the year 1948 on the Jewish calendar, and of course Jewish sovereignty in Israel was restored in the year 1948 on the Roman calendar.  Any connection?

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 02:03:27 PM »
I was thinking about how different minorities deal with their situations and focused on Blacks and Chinese.  Blacks seemed to emphasize loud campaigns with lots of attention and demands upon government and others.  The Chinese seemed to quietly go about getting educated, building businesses and quietly succeeding without calling much attention to themselves.  Jews do much of the successful things Chinese do, but do call a lot of attention to themselves.

I am thinking that Jews need more quiet action.  People who just get things done without calling lots attention to themselves.  An example is Avri Ran.  I've looked for information on him and there is very little except for Arabs and leftists who complain about getting beaten by him.  Presumably there is not much information on him because he does not do press interviews or ask for attention.  Reportedly, his farm has no security gates he just beats the tar out of anyone who bothers him (probably accounts for his legal problems).  However, he is settling his hilltop and inspiring other Jews to do the same.   I realize this is not the JTF model, which is a faifly political movement, but there seems (to me) to be a great need for it.  Do you agree?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »
What is your opinion of King Herod? I know as christians we have a bad opinion, but what is the Jewish view on him and is Josephus's accounts of him and others accurate?

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What did you think of Ike back in September? Why is Thanksgiven so important? What will you do on that day? Can I have a link to the JTF Archives so that I can convert your videos to MP4 so that my brother who is also on this fourm and has 1000 post? Why did the US go to Iraq when we should be in Iran! Bonus: What will Obama do in the White House? Is FOX News a Left or Right wing new channel? Sholum. Sorry if I spelled it wrong.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 05:07:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I think I'd vote for the Ichud-Leumi/Mafdal or whatever they are going to name themselves in the coming Israeli elections. A vote for Chazit or for Israel Eldad's party is equivalent to voting for third candidate in the US pres' elections and I wouldn't like to throw my voting power to the trash. What is your thought about the voter's dilemma  and how could you ever overcome it if you run for election in Israel ?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 07:15:09 AM »

Shalom Chaim,

As I'm confident many listening to this week's program know,   the Democrats now control 58 seats in the new U.S. Senate.   Because of the uncertainty in the re-count of the Minnesota Senate Race between Republican Norm Coleman and Democrat Al Franken,    there's a realistic possibility that the Georgia Run-off Senate election between Republican Saxby Chambliss and Democrat Al Martin will determine whether the Democrats get a 60-seat filibuster proof majority.    With the hideous Barack Hussein Obama in control of the White House and the Democrats in Control of the House,    the situation in the Senate seems to be of paramount importance.

My question is as follows.    What do you suggest is the best course of action to increase the chances of Saxby Chambliss winning the run-off election on December 2?

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 11:05:12 AM »
Shalom Mr.Chaim.Did you heard the news about Guantanamo prisoners that they are Bosnian Muslims?Opinion please.Thank you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »
I think that if McCane had been more honest and complained about the minority problems, wouldn't he have lost more votes than gained. If he didn't "muzzle" Palin wouldn't he have lost more votes than gained?

by the way that wasn't me in that music video I posted...just a bad joke

« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:49:28 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that people can overcome the negative cultural influences that they are raised in...wether it be Islam, "Gangster black culture" or self hating Jews? How hard is it for this to happen?

Do you think that we as Jews , as part of being the Light to Other nations have a responsibility to help people achieve this even at personal risk to ourselves as an act of healing and compassion?

Thank you for all that you do.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2008, 07:35:49 PM »
What is your opinion on laura Ingraham?

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:41:17 PM by imaknick »