Author Topic: Italian laundry commercial (jungle fever)  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Italian laundry commercial (jungle fever)
« on: December 02, 2008, 09:39:31 PM »
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Xrg0baPK0&feature=related[/url

Controversial laundry commercial on Youtube. I don't know why, I just thought It would be fun to post here ;D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Italian laundry commercial (jungle fever)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 02:28:35 PM »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »
it is anti white racism (self hating racism)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »
The worshiping blacks phenomenon has even caught up with Europeans... Sick!    :yuck:

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »
The worshiping blacks phenomenon has even caught up with Europeans... Sick!    :yuck:
In Belgium where I live, worshippin blacks in the media and the advertisement industry is the norm too.

One company got Silver Award in Cannes for its latest "black boy" ad. The managing director of the bureau, said he was happy that his black boy ad got SO much recognition, and that "finally" B.Hussein Osama got elected in the USA.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 01:33:28 PM »
I don't understand this worship of negro males. When I was young (early 1960's), the WORST thing ANY white female could do was date one of them, if anything ruined her reputation, it was that. No decent white guy would ever look at her again.

And the reason why they did it then was to rebel against their parents, usu. the father. I bet that's why Obama's mother did it.

Let me tell those of you here who are young (I'm almost 50): the very fact that Obama's mother chose to sleep with negros in the early 1960's says a LOT about her....and not a bit of it is good.

Hell, even Pastor Manning says that his mother and grandmother told him that any white woman who ran after blacks in those days was pure trash.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 11:13:12 AM »
Any white woman who dates/goes with a black man is a whore. This is the way I see it, and there are no exceptions. If I have a daughter or daughters, they will be taught this throughout their life. If they still choose to date blacks or (God forbid) marry a black, they will lose my love and support forever. I know this may seem harsh, but the continuation of an entire race is more important than some disgusting fetish that you want to live out for the rest of your life.