Author Topic: "Obama Administration Spells the End of Blank Checks for Israel" (news article)  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Blame the Jews in the US especially in PA,OH and FL who had voted for that MF >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Foreign aid to Israel is not needed, the government of Israel is corrupt and will only use that money to kick Jews out of their homes in Israel.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Right WI although I don't think he's intention is to clean up Israeli political scene or facilate the real independance of Jewish state from Babylon aka ASU. I think he's only trying to make Israeli politicians more docile to roadmap to piss by cutting down their dole.
BTW Bulling someone into submission is cheaper than corrupting him. USA is almost bancrupt thanks to GWB politics.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Anybody that would say that Israel -had- blank cheques from america, is anti-semitic, it's just ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_cheque

As if Israel would just decides how much money it wants to recieve and america would give it.

Or that america has in the past given israel permission to do whatever it wants, but won't any longer.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Take a look at the comments section regarding this article. A parade of anti-Israel, Jew hating, ignorant dirtbags.

I tried to leave a comment, but they're moderated...so I won't be surprised if it doesn't post. Probably some stinking moooozie deciding what can be said.

Offline imike24

• New JTFer
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 04:29:24 PM by Dan Ben Noah »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Anybody that would say that Israel -had- blank cheques from america, is anti-semitic, it's just ridiculous.

As if Israel would just decides how much money it wants to recieve and america would give it.

Or that america has in the past given israel permission to do whatever it wants, but won't any longer.

q_q- we told you this BEAST is INSANE! And I am very worried.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

The only thing to worry about is iran.

It wasn't Obama that made the comment about the blank cheques. And even if it was, it wouldn't matter.

America will never abandon israel because the evangelical christians wouldn't let them.

And if America did abandon israel, then maybe israel will finally be worried about the arabs and take drastic measures against them, like Transfer.

(I must say, Iran's nukes are not much more likely to be taken out by america under McCain than under Obama. McCain was an old man, old men spend time nostalgically meditating over delusions of how strong they -used- to be, or what they -used- to do. Don't think it makes as much difference).  Iran is the worry anyway.. and taking out their nukes.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

The only thing to worry about is iran.

It wasn't Obama that made the comment about the blank cheques. And even if it was, it wouldn't matter.

America will never abandon israel because the evangelical christians wouldn't let them.

And if America did abandon israel, then maybe israel will finally be worried about the arabs and take drastic measures against them, like Transfer.

(I must say, Iran's nukes are not much more likely to be taken out by america under McCain than under Obama. McCain was an old man, old men spend time nostalgically meditating over delusions of how strong they -used- to be, or what they -used- to do. Don't think it makes as much difference).  Iran is the worry anyway.. and taking out their nukes.

I honestly don't know what McCain would or would not have done however I think that his policies on how to deal with Iran would have been different than the successors will ever be. As far as this statement goes.....
McCain was an old man, old men spend time nostalgically meditating over delusions of how strong they -used- to be, or what they -used- to do. Don't think it makes as much difference).

Need I remind you that Harry Trueman and Ronald Reagan were not spring chickens and they were both quite aggressive in their actions during their time in office. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
<snip>

I honestly don't know what McCain would or would not have done however I think that his policies on how to deal with Iran would have been different than the successors will ever be. As far as this statement goes.....
McCain was an old man, old men spend time nostalgically meditating over delusions of how strong they -used- to be, or what they -used- to do. Don't think it makes as much difference).

Need I remind you that Harry Trueman and Ronald Reagan were not spring chickens and they were both quite aggressive in their actions during their time in office. 

good point.. i'm not that familiar with american presidents.. so didn't consider that.

obviously there's the charisma thing but that's something else.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Hi Ashedina, I am worried too, big time! Obama is a corrupt Moslem who was voted into power by the radical left. Insane beast is a befitting description of Obama, and those that voted him into power. I strongly suspect that money that was supposed to go to Israel, will now be redistributed to the Moslem Countries in Africa.

Shalom - Dox