Author Topic: Take Back America to begin airing on Youtube....  (Read 3772 times)

Allen-T

Take Back America to begin airing on Youtube....
« on: March 05, 2007, 05:08:45 AM »
Take Back America should, G-d willing, begin airing on my Youtube channel within 2 weeks. Here is a promo I put together and posted announcing the shows arrival;

Now we can all see what David looks like!!

Din Rodef

Re: Take Back America to begin airing on Youtube....
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 06:28:57 AM »
awesome!

can't wait

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 11:46:48 AM »
Allen this is a great job and finally anyone outside of Queens, NY gets a chance to see JTF not only hear it.  I been fortunate living in Queens to get the show on QPTV I know David has sent a lot of videos to a lot of friends I know he is perhaps 2 miles away from where I live so I am I guess the messanger between him and folks I know outside the Queens area and everyone I sent the audio or a film of JTF outside NY they say the same thing how they love it.  Like the YouTube videos I get the same response of powerfull, awsome, phenominal.  Never one negative reaction.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 02:31:14 PM »
Allen this is a great job and finally anyone outside of Queens, NY gets a chance to see JTF not only hear it.  I been fortunate living in Queens to get the show on QPTV I know David has sent a lot of videos to a lot of friends I know he is perhaps 2 miles away from where I live so I am I guess the messanger between him and folks I know outside the Queens area and everyone I sent the audio or a film of JTF outside NY they say the same thing how they love it.  Like the YouTube videos I get the same response of powerfull, awsome, phenominal.  Never one negative reaction.

I myself have only seen the show once while I was visiting someone in Queens. I have a tech guy coming tomorrow to max out the memory on my computer so working with video will be alot easier as well, much faster. So yes it is very exciting to get these shows posted where everyone can see them.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 03:13:41 PM »
Im sorry, i'm a bit confused. Can the people in Queens actually see Chaim on their t.v, live?!?!

The stuff you've already put on youtube Allen-T is great. I never knew samanthathecat was you!

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 05:46:50 AM »
Why SamanthaTheCat?

The SamanthaTheCat account was initially opened by me to play a practical joke on someone. It's a long story I don't want to go into, but after I accomplished what I set out to do, I just started using that account to post JTF stuff. No, I don't have a cat. Or a dog. No pets.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 07:56:55 PM »
Is Samantha your cat?

I asked Chaim what he thinks of cats for next week. I like cats too.

I like cats too. I have cats and dogs.

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »

[/quote]

Do you like cats? Did you ever have any?

[/quote]

Cats are ok. My parents have one, and we had one when we were kids. I just don't care to have pets around my house. I am an obsessed record collector and stereophile. If a pet ever damaged any of my valuable records it wouldn't be good. Besides, I am so busy all the time I just wouldn't have time to care for a pet. I had an oscar once. That's this fish that eats mice, as well as other fish. I guess if there is that type of entertainment value then a pet is ok, but still, even a fish tank is too much work. I'd rather be working on my computer making CD transfers of the latest obscure 60's Indonesian girl garage band LP that I unearthed from the abyss of obscurity!! If you are adventurous and wonder what exactly the aforementioned music is,click away;   :o   
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 08:16:00 AM by Allen-T »

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »
Why SamanthaTheCat?

The SamanthaTheCat account was initially opened by me to play a practical joke on someone. It's a long story I don't want to go into, but after I accomplished what I set out to do, I just started using that account to post JTF stuff. No, I don't have a cat. Or a dog. No pets.

Do you like cats? Did you ever have any?

How about this cool cat?
http://somebodyhelpme.info/seeing_eye_cat.jpg

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 01:23:36 PM »

How about this cool cat?
http://somebodyhelpme.info/seeing_eye_cat.jpg

[/quote]

You just totally undermined the sardonic humor of my oscar story!!  ;)