Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: The religious maintain the State of Israel" - Peace Now video  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

Here we go again!

In the Hebrew clip that they took, I say that the religious are the only Jews in Israel who have babies. If we only had secular Jews in Israel, G-d forbid, there would be a decrease in total Jewish population every year because of the very low birth rate among the secular and because many secular Jews are abandoning Israel. But the religious Jews have a high birth rate, baruch HaShem. And the religious Jews of Judea and Samaria have a higher birth rate than the Arab Muslim Nazis! If not for the religious Jews, which the media and the Bolshevik establishment so hate, Israel would have an Arab Muslim majority very quickly.

These self-hating animals take this clip and say, "Look how crazy Chaim is, he thinks the religious are maintaining Israel." Well, they are!!!

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2994808

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I left them a comment.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Good comment i left a comment s well and gave it 1 star
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

The comments so far are great, I left them another one. I also rated it one star :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Me too!

Those smendriks are so demented. It is a pity that Hashem makes people so stupid.

More Jewish babies! I am all for that. And in my experience only the religious Jews have more than 2 babies. I have at least three religious friends who have families of 5-8 kids. That is the only way to maintain a Jewish majority in Israel. More Jewish Babies now!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline elle

• Junior JTFer
as much as i admire you Chaim, I don't agree 100% with your views. 

the religious Jews get to lie around, read the Torah all day and have loads of babies while the secular Jews work hard from 9-5 and defend, pay taxes and get killed in the battle field.

i respect the religious sector and they are very important to maintaining our Jewish identity but the secular Jew are every bit as important !

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

the religious Jews get to lie around, read the Torah all day and have loads of babies while the secular Jews work hard from 9-5 and defend, pay taxes and get killed in the battle field.

i respect the religious sector and they are very important to maintaining our Jewish identity but the secular Jew are every bit as important !

You are spreading anti-religious lies!

The opposite is true:

*the religious are the ones who serve in the elite combat units of the IDF in numbers much higher than their percentage of the population;

*the religious are the best students in school with much higher grades on average than the secular;

*the religious work harder and are better motivated workers than the secular;

*the religious are the ones who populate the pioneering Jewish communities of Judea and Samaria, without which the State of Israel could not survive.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

- Rav Ovadia Yosef's grandson getting award of excellency from IDF.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

Hopefully, HaRav Ovadia's grandson is not as leftwing as his grandfather.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
yes the religious Jews should have more babies, and so should the Hindus.. In India it is predicted that by year 2047 India is going to be Hindu minority country (less than 50%) G-d forbid. With muslims having 4 wives with high birth rate, the are becoming a danger to our survival. Not to mention the killing of kaffirs they do. to reduce us.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!

בס''ד

Actually even HaRav Ovadia son is more right-wing than his father. Rav Yaakov Yosef has spoken out in support of Ofer Gamliel. Which most Haredi Rabbanim would never do.

And also, Rav Yaakov Yosef has openly criticised Shas for their deceitful way of acting with regards staying in a government that negotiates with Jerusalem. ie. They said they would leave if Kadima starts negotiating over Jerusalem and they've been doing this for months and Shas hasn't left.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

בס''ד

Actually even HaRav Ovadia son is more right-wing than his father. Rav Yaakov Yosef has spoken out in support of Ofer Gamliel. Which most Haredi Rabbanim would never do.

And also, Rav Yaakov Yosef has openly criticised Shas for their deceitful way of acting with regards staying in a government that negotiates with Jerusalem. ie. They said they would leave if Kadima starts negotiating over Jerusalem and they've been doing this for months and Shas hasn't left.

Rav Ovadia Yose'f grandson was caught with guns. I think he was selling or giving guns to Kahanists in order to get protection agains't the Arabs. ( I have seen in the past R" Yakov Yosef and I think some of his children in wedding with Kahanists- It was obviously Kahanist wedding becuase people had the Kahane shirts and some people brought guns- it was in Tappuah).
 - Also Rav Ovadia Yosef Shlita, said that all the arabs should be destroyed. "They are all snakes"- was his words.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

Rav Ovadia Yose'f grandson was caught with guns. I think he was selling or giving guns to Kahanists in order to get protection agains't the Arabs. ( I have seen in the past R" Yakov Yosef and I think some of his children in wedding with Kahanists- It was obviously Kahanist wedding becuase people had the Kahane shirts and some people brought guns- it was in Tappuah).
 - Also Rav Ovadia Yosef Shlita, said that all the arabs should be destroyed. "They are all snakes"- was his words.

The Arabs are snakes that HaRav Ovadia wants Israel to surrender to.
In the 1970s, HaRav Ovadia said that Israel must be willing to surrender the Golan Heights to Nazi Syria for "peace". At the time, 90% of Israelis were against any surrender of the Golan, even the left opposed a retreat from the Golan, but HaRav Ovadia was more leftwing than the Labor party.
In 1989, HaRav Ovadia warned Prime Minister Yitzchak Shamir that the corrupt Shas party would leave the government coalition unless Israel made concessions for "peace". HaRav Ovadia even said that Israel must surrender Jerusalem to the Arab snakes for "peace".
In 1992, HaRav Ovadia ordered the corrupt Shas party (which blindly follows whatever he says) to join the Rabin-Peres government of treason. Without Shas, the Oslo agreements would never have been implemented. Rabin and Peres did not have a Knesset majority without Shas.
Thanks to HaRav Ovadia's ruling, the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat and 80,000 armed Muslim Nazi terrorists were invited into Eretz Yisrael, where they murdered 1800 innocent Jews. Israel created the PLO-Hamas "authority" in Judea, Samaria and Gaza and surrendered most of the Jewish Biblical heartland under the Oslo accords, thanks to HaRav Ovadia's rulings.
In 2006, HaRav Ovadia ordered Shas to join the Smolmert regime of treason. Once again, Shas was the balance of power that kept Smolmert in power as he conducted the disastrous Lebanon war where hundreds of Jewish soldiers and civilians were murdered in order not to harm Arab Muslim Nazi "civilians".
To prove that the evil Shas party had the power to stop these horrific tragedies, the minute Shas finally quit the Smolmert regime this fall, the Smolmert regime collapsed and had to call new elections.
The blood of many innocent Jews is on the hands of the evil "religious" Shas party. In exchange for government bribes, Shas would sell their mothers.
But don't think that just because Shas supported inviting 80,000 Muslim Nazi terrorists into Israel, that they favor letting everyone into Israel. No, they have their standards about who should be allowed into Israel. When a Jew named Chaim Ben Pesach sought to make aliyah, he was arrested and forcibly thrown out of the country. Who signed Chaim Ben Pesach's expulsion order? Interior Minister Eli Suissa from the Shas party. And when Chaim Ben Pesach applied again for aliyah with the Jewish Agency in New York, who rejected his application? You guessed it, Suissa from the Shas party. In fact, Suissa's office wrote to Chaim Ben Pesach warning him that he would not even be allowed to visit Israel. Why? Suissa's office explained to the media when they expelled me that Chaim Ben Pesach is a "terrorist". Unlike Yasser Arafat and 80,000 Fatah mass murderers whom Suissa and Shas supported bringing into Israel.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Very true, Hayim.

I was expressing support for Rav Yaakov Yosef's attacks on Shas, not Shas itself, obviously.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Very true, Hayim.

I was expressing support for Rav Yaakov Yosef's attacks on Shas, not Shas itself, obviously.

I know that, Judea. I actually wasn't responding to your post. I was responding to another post from someone who seems to admire Shas.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Very true, Hayim.

I know that, Judea. I actually wasn't responding to your post. I was responding to another post from someone who seems to admire Shas.

I dont admire Shas.

Offline Dnew

• Junior JTFer
I concur with Chaim.
Left wing Jews and secular Jews are ruining Eretz Israel.