Author Topic: As we approach Hanukah and Christmas.. To all my JTF brothers and sisters  (Read 2595 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If you are Jewish I wish you the best on Hanukkah
and if you are Christian I also wish you the best on Christmas

May God keep us all safe and happy as we approach 2010 cause we got a long 4 years ahead of us with Hussein around
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline elle

• Junior JTFer
Re: As we approach Hanukah and Christmas.. To all my JTF brothers and sisters
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 06:38:09 AM »
relax buddy.

barak will be fine.

i know because i voted for him !

you are all just a bit paranoid  :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 06:57:52 AM »
Wait, you actually voted for OBozo?  Can I ask why??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline elle

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 07:01:57 AM »
Well,

Besides him being more handsome than John, I am an American above all so I was doing what is best for our country.

1) Barack will pull the US out of Iraq. If we remain in Iraq there is no way the USA could aid Israel against Iran.

2) He will get us out of this economic mess

3) Bush didn't manage to derail Iran from its nuclear program so why would McCain be any different?

4) The VP is a Zionist Christian and half of his staff are Jews.

Hope that helps.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 07:05:46 AM »
Well,

Besides him being more handsome than John, I am an American above all so I was doing what is best for our country.

1) Barack will pull the US out of Iraq. If we remain in Iraq there is no way the USA could aid Israel against Iran.

2) He will get us out of this economic mess

3) Bush didn't manage to derail Iran from its nuclear program so why would McCain be any different?

4) The VP is a Zionist Christian and half of his staff are Jews.

Hope that helps.

It would be great, if this would be true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 07:10:02 AM »
I think you live in a fantasy world. Obama is a nightmare on every level including the Jews he himself is very anti Israel and Joe Biden is the true definition of a leftist.  Biden is a Zionist Christian? LMAO!

You really believe a man named Hussein is going to do anything with Iran, he is actually mentioning negotiating with a mad man that says Israel should be wiped out.

As far as the economy goes Obama is already proposing a trillion dollars to Africa where is this going to come from?

Barak wants us out of Iraq but in the wrong way, it has nothing to do to help Israel.

And handsome?  You put Bammies picture next to a picture of  a monkey and the monkey would look better.

Exactly where is his qualifications and what kind of change is this?  His whole cabinet is the remains of the Klintons.

Offline elle

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 07:14:00 AM »
Zionist Joe Biden

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 07:17:40 AM »
Oh please, Biden supports the PLO so called "peace" process what kind of Zionist is that, you do realize this forum is anti Obama

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 07:19:43 AM »
You must be a leftist liberal.

Offline elle

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 07:23:44 AM »
I kind of got the feeling this was touchy subject.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have peace ? I would sure love it if the ugly palestinans would give us true peace.

And no, I am not a lefy.

I am a right wing Zionist
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:28:48 AM by elle »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 07:27:50 AM »
The Muzzheads stinking PLO Nazis will never give Israel "Peace" until Israel is wiped off the map,  I think you are highly dreaming in the clouds. You must be very young then.

Offline elle

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 07:30:21 AM »
I know - they are animals. I hate Fakestinians too. Lying scum bags.

But never the less tell me who on earth would get elected president of the USA if they publically opposed the peace process?

Joe Biden supports Israel 100%.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 07:35:21 AM »
I oppose any so called Peace process that will cut Israel to pieces. And that is what any so called peace process is to give up more land to the muzzie cockroaches.

Biden is 100% for Israel like a Klansman is 100% for Harlem

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »
I am a right wing Zionist

So you say.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 04:53:53 PM »
Getting this thread back on track here. I hope everyone's holidays on the forum are wonderful and filled with joy.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »
I wish a Happy Chanukah to all Yidden here, and a Merry Christmas to all Christians here

(and  Buon Natale to the Italians here too!)  ;D
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 08:09:33 PM »
Happy Chanukah to Jews and Noahides, Merry Christmas to Christians. Happy beginning of Winter/Summer to everyone. Happy and Good 2009 (2762 in Roman Calendar- 13 days later than Gregorian. Begins on Jan 14 of common Calendar)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 09:30:23 PM »
Happy Chanukah to Jews and Noahides, Merry Christmas to Christians. Happy beginning of Winter/Summer to everyone. Happy and Good 2009 (2762 in Roman Calendar- 13 days later than Gregorian. Begins on Jan 14 of common Calendar)

Raulmarrio,

Why would Noachides celebrate Channukah? It is a holiday which Jews remember the victory of the Jews over the Greeks and Hellenists... It has nothing to do with Noachides at all... Channukah has nothing to do with christmas either...

Maybe it is time to review:

From Aish.com @ http://www.aish.com/chanukahbasics/chanukahbasicsdefault/What_is_Chanukah$.asp

The Hebrew word Chanukah means "dedication." In the 2nd century B.C.E., the Syrian-Greek regime of Antiochus sought to pull Jews away from Judaism, with the hopes of assimilating them into Hellenism -- Greek culture. Antiochus outlawed aspects of Jewish observance -- including the study of Torah -- which began to decay the foundation of Jewish life and practice. During this period, many of the Jews began to assimilate into Greek culture, taking on Greek names and marrying non-Jews.

In response, a band of courageous Jews took to the hills of Judea in open revolt against this threat to Jewish life. Led by Matitiyahu, and later his son Judah the Maccabee ("The Hammer"), this small band of pious Jews led guerrilla warfare against the Syrian army.

Antiochus sent thousands of well-armed troops to crush the rebellion -- but the Maccabees succeeded in driving the foreigners from their land.

Jewish fighters entered Jerusalem in December, 164 B.C.E.. The Holy Temple was in shambles, defiled and desecrated by foreign soldiers. They cleansed the Temple and re-dedicated it on the 25th day of the Jewish month of Kislev. When it came time to re-light the Menorah, they searched the entire Temple, but only one small jar of oil bearing the pure seal of the High Priest could be found. Miraculously, the small jar of oil burned for eight days, until a new supply of oil could be brought.

From then on, Jews have observed a holiday for eight days in honor of this historic victory and the miracle of the oil.

Today, the observance of Chanukah features the lighting of a special Chanukah menorah with eight branches (plus a helper candle), adding one new candle each night. Other customs include spinning the dreidel (a top with Hebrew letters on the sides), eating "oily" foods like potato latkes (pancakes) and sufganiyot (jelly donuts), and giving Chanukah gelt (coins) to children.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 09:36:07 PM »
Happy Channukah! May the light of Judaism shine in the glory of Hashem till he sends Moshiach!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:22 PM »
Happy Channukah! May the light of Judaism shine in the glory of Hashem till he sends Moshiach!

Till?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 11:36:26 PM »

Raulmarrio,

Why would Noachides celebrate Channukah? It is a holiday which Jews remember the victory of the Jews over the Greeks and Hellenists... It has nothing to do with Noachides at all... Channukah has nothing to do with christmas either...

Maybe it is time to review:

From Aish.com @ http://www.aish.com/chanukahbasics/chanukahbasicsdefault/What_is_Chanukah$.asp

The Hebrew word Chanukah means "dedication." In the 2nd century B.C.E., the Syrian-Greek regime of Antiochus sought to pull Jews away from Judaism, with the hopes of assimilating them into Hellenism -- Greek culture. Antiochus outlawed aspects of Jewish observance -- including the study of Torah -- which began to decay the foundation of Jewish life and practice. During this period, many of the Jews began to assimilate into Greek culture, taking on Greek names and marrying non-Jews.

In response, a band of courageous Jews took to the hills of Judea in open revolt against this threat to Jewish life. Led by Matitiyahu, and later his son Judah the Maccabee ("The Hammer"), this small band of pious Jews led guerrilla warfare against the Syrian army.

Antiochus sent thousands of well-armed troops to crush the rebellion -- but the Maccabees succeeded in driving the foreigners from their land.

Jewish fighters entered Jerusalem in December, 164 B.C.E.. The Holy Temple was in shambles, defiled and desecrated by foreign soldiers. They cleansed the Temple and re-dedicated it on the 25th day of the Jewish month of Kislev. When it came time to re-light the Menorah, they searched the entire Temple, but only one small jar of oil bearing the pure seal of the High Priest could be found. Miraculously, the small jar of oil burned for eight days, until a new supply of oil could be brought.

From then on, Jews have observed a holiday for eight days in honor of this historic victory and the miracle of the oil.

Today, the observance of Chanukah features the lighting of a special Chanukah menorah with eight branches (plus a helper candle), adding one new candle each night. Other customs include spinning the dreidel (a top with Hebrew letters on the sides), eating "oily" foods like potato latkes (pancakes) and sufganiyot (jelly donuts), and giving Chanukah gelt (coins) to children.

Some Noahides remember Chanukah since they could learn about the Noahides Laws thanks to the miracles of Chanukah and the survival of Judaism.
And no, it hasn't anything to do with Christmas. I just said Merry Christmas to Christians.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 11:43:57 PM »

Till?

I knew someone would notice that... My subconscious thought at the time I wrote it is that according to my understanding, once we reach the Messianic era the Jewish mission will have been accomplished. I hope my understanding is correct... If this is so then once Moshiach comes I dont know if the Jewish people will still have the mission to be a light unto the nations.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2008, 12:57:14 AM »

___ _          _     _                           
__/\__ /\/\   ___ _ __ _ __ _   _  / __| |__  _ __(_)___| |_ _ __ ___   __ _ _____/\__
\    //    \ / _ | '__| '__| | |  / /  | '_ \| '__| / __| __| '_ ` _ \ / _` / __\    /
/_  _/ /\/\ |  __| |  | |  | |_| / /___| | | | |  | \__ | |_| | | | | | (_| \__ /_  _\
  \/ \/    \/\___|_|  |_|   \__, \____/|_| |_|_|  |_|___/\__|_| |_| |_|\__,_|___/ \/ 
                            |___/                                                     

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 01:44:27 AM »
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah, to the righteous Jews and Gentiles on the forum.  :usa+israel:

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 06:31:44 PM »

Till?

I knew someone would notice that... My subconscious thought at the time I wrote it is that according to my understanding, once we reach the Messianic era the Jewish mission will have been accomplished. I hope my understanding is correct... If this is so then once Moshiach comes I dont know if the Jewish people will still have the mission to be a light unto the nations.

Sorry, nop. It will only begin (really the correct way).
  Jews will be the teacher's (Rabbi's) to the rest of the nations.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/