Author Topic: Will Smith defands islam  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Will Smith defands islam
« on: December 16, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »
Check this out:

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Will Smith defands islam
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 11:02:52 PM »
That sick [censored]
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 11:03:50 PM »
I wouldn't watch any of his movies. He's talentless! :beast: :camel: :disease:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 11:14:27 PM »
He is a subhuman piece of garbage anyways
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 11:20:06 PM »
Blacks have a natural tendency towards islam.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:23 PM »
9-11 was about hate, not religion? I guess they didn't say Allah U Akhbar when they stabbed people, they said "I hate you". How do they get away with this?  What evil white person wrote that statement for them?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »
Allah Snackbar now with more nuts!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 11:50:06 PM »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 10:03:04 AM »
Never liked him.  I have only seen one of his movies and it was a waste of time and money.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 10:07:19 AM »
Never liked him.  I have only seen one of his movies and it was a waste of time and money.
I have never liked him either.  Who cares what he thinks.  Fame and money do not make you smart or less evil.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »

it's always the same part with him , or he always plays it the same.

mr cool/smooth guy.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 10:39:26 AM »
q_q_, I totally agree.  He is a no-talent who is blessed that we live in a culture whose movie taste are so pathetic, that they will flock to his films.  Plus, he is black, so so much more of a big deal will occur because of his stardom.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »
Blacks have a natural tendency towards islam.

You have a point.

It seems, that the wasp vast majority of them are unable to understand the Christian and Jewish belief. Even if they seem to practice it on the first view, it is nearly in every case a sort of heresy.

Black hebrews, black supremacism, liberation theology, Voodoo mixed with Christian believe, we know all of this .

I guess our two different religions and different theological systems are too complex for them to understand and are not compatible to their culture.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 03:11:41 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 03:13:48 PM »
It should be noted that Muhammad Ali was once a "minister" in the viciously anti-Semitic Nation of Islam. He was kicked out by Elijah Muhammad only because he refused to permanently retire from boxing.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 05:18:38 PM »
He has typical evil black muSSlim sympathy towards the religion.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 06:30:52 PM »
I haven't seen many of his movies, but he was great in Men In Black.  That was a funny movie.  And yes, blacks do have an affinity for Islam, though not completely sure why.  Perhaps it's the violent nature of the religion that's appealing to them.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 08:11:14 PM »
I haven't seen many of his movies, but he was great in Men In Black.  That was a funny movie.  And yes, blacks do have an affinity for Islam, though not completely sure why.  Perhaps it's the violent nature of the religion that's appealing to them.

This is a good question.  Why do blacks have an affinity for Islam?  I think the answer has more to do with the blacks' perceptions of Islam rather than Islam itself.  The main struggle in the minds of black people is overcoming oppression from white people.  It doesn't matter that there is no oppression, only that they perceive that there is.  First the Jews helped them get civil rights in the 60s.  Then blacks resented the Jews for this because they had done what the blacks couldn't do on their own.  Nobody really likes someone who fights their battles for them.

After the blacks had won their civil rights, but had failed to improve their lives (I mean just look at how they live), they continued to think that their lousy situation is the result of continuing oppression.  There is no truth to this, but it doesn't matter; this is what they believe. 

So the nation of islam comes along and what does it offer to blacks?  It offers them liberation through anger.  The problem is, that the only thing the blacks need liberation from is their own behaviour.  In a nutshell, the nation of islam is the result of unjustified anger and notions of entitlement.  At least that's how I see it.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »

This is a good question.  Why do blacks have an affinity for Islam?  I think the answer has more to do with the blacks' perceptions of Islam rather than Islam itself.  The main struggle in the minds of black people is overcoming oppression from white people.  It doesn't matter that there is no oppression, only that they perceive that there is.  First the Jews helped them get civil rights in the 60s.  Then blacks resented the Jews for this because they had done what the blacks couldn't do on their own.  Nobody really likes someone who fights their battles for them.

After the blacks had won their civil rights, but had failed to improve their lives (I mean just look at how they live), they continued to think that their lousy situation is the result of continuing oppression.  There is no truth to this, but it doesn't matter; this is what they believe. 

So the nation of islam comes along and what does it offer to blacks?  It offers them liberation through anger.  The problem is, that the only thing the blacks need liberation from is their own behaviour.  In a nutshell, the nation of islam is the result of unjustified anger and notions of entitlement.  At least that's how I see it.

Very good post Zachor!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 01:19:17 AM »
I saw a clip of Tony Robbins on youtube(I think at a Ted conference), where he said that people want to be significant, and violence is an easy route. Put a gun to somebody's head and you're important.   

I suppose
They want power.. So they have this simple religious ideology islam , convince more people, get more people(islammic propagation), more unity, more power , people notice you, you become more significant. muslim take over. They continuously promote islam , the idea. Even 9/11 made more muslims, more enemies for muslims, but more muslim too. Now everybody had heard of islam.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 01:42:29 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Will Smith WAS a Muslim. You know how black people are attracted to that Nazi religion like flies on... Muslims.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:16 AM »

because they see Christianity as the white man's religion, and islam as their own.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 11:47:32 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Will Smith WAS a Muslim. You know how black people are attracted to that Nazi religion like flies on... Muslims.

it looks like he's a scientologist

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »
I say he is what his wife whatever wants him to be. She seems like a real nutjob

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 02:05:25 PM »
When muslims have real black slaves today, I cannot understand why any black would support islam except for anti-Americanism, anti-Semitism, islamic hatred, or islamic violence.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 02:09:45 PM »
because they see Christianity as the white man's religion, and islam as their own.
Islam, the religion whose holy book calls blacks "raisin people"?