Author Topic: We're number #1!  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
We're number #1!
« on: March 06, 2007, 11:19:33 PM »
Imagine how much they'll hate us when WE, the Kahanists, take charge!?!

BBC survey: Iran, Israel, US have most negative image in world

London, March. 6 (AP): Israel, Iran and the United States are the countries with the most negative image in a globe-spanning survey of attitudes toward 12 major nations, including India. Canada and Japan came out best in the poll, released today.

Israel was viewed negatively by 56 per cent of respondents and positively by 17 per cent; for Iran, the figures were 54 per cent and 18 per cent. The United States had the third-highest negative ranking, with 51 per cent citing it as a bad influence and 30 per cent as a good one. Next was North Korea, which was viewed negatively by 48 per cent and positively by 19 per cent.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: We're number #1!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 12:49:47 AM »
The white supremacists never allow anyone to have negative impressions of European countries, did you ever notice that?

Nordic sexual immorality (including pedophilia and queer marriage) are the pinnacle of human civilization - and if anyone dares criticize Europe for such things they are a thought criminal and an extremist.

Europe deserves to die.  I hope that it does so soon.  I hope that the European peoples suffer terribly and scream out for a quick death - but G-d willing it will be denied them, and they shall die horribly and slowly.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Din Rodef

Re: We're number #1!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 08:30:49 AM »
I can't wait until the Kahanists take over Israel

It's only a matter of time...probably less than a decade.

My opinion: I actually believe European views towards Israel will be more positive after the Kahanists take control. Most Jew-haters have only encountered secular Bolshevik Jews and never been exposed to real Torah Jews. There would be much less anti-semitism if there were less secular Bolshevik Jews.