Poll

War Lebanon 1982

Lebanon
1 (14.3%)
Israel
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: I am lebanese and with Israel  (Read 5646 times)

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
I am lebanese and with Israel
« on: December 22, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »
Hello,

I am lebanese and I found your site incidentally. I was doing some research on the Lebanon war in 1982 and found a very interesting article. The article describes how Israel supported Christian Lebanese during their war against Palestinians. I would like to see such support today also. However, the article stated that Christians lebanese were taken by the Arab causes because they wanted to defend themselves in a huge muslim world. To tell you the truth, I do not think this is true. Actually, a very tiny minority of Christians in Lebanon ( mainly the Greek Orthodox ) did that. As for the maronites, they were NEVER ( I mean the majority) faithful to the Arab causes. The article's main subject was to avoid what happenned to lebanese Christians in both Israel and America.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I am lebanese and with Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »
Yes you are correct the Maronite  for the most part are with the west
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 05:51:32 PM »
Wha's the poll all about??? 8) 8)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »
Are you a Maronite? 

One of our members, C.F. says that there were Maronite priests warmly welcoming that killer Samir Kuntar when he got out of jail.  Is that true? 

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 12:45:46 AM »
To tell you the truth, when I said majority, I wanted to exclude some Christians in Lebanon who strongly support the Palestinian terrorrism and the Hezbollah. Yeah, sadly, some support Samir el Kantar because they are either afraid of a fanatic fondamentalist islamist persecution, or either because they have no principles. You can see now Maronites officials supporting Hezbollah, but bear in mind that many of those like Michel Aoun, who were in the past the symbol of the resistance against Syria, lost a lot of popularity because of their positions. A lot of the Christians in Lebanon now are really afriad from Hezbollah.  Moreover, I know that in many towns in Lebanon, Hezbollah is on lands that are not theirs. They even built mosques on these lands. Nobody can tell them anything.

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 12:49:48 AM »
I am half maronite. I am greek catholic. And carreg, I was simply making a statement on how Israel helped lebanon to fight the terrorist palestinians who were attacking both Israel and the Lebanese Christians from Lebanon. The link is:

http://www.jtf.org/america/america.lebanon.part.one.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 01:16:01 AM »
I remember in the recent lebanon war, lebanese christians sent a letter to the israeli government asking that the israeli government train them and arm them and let them fight and take their land back. They would make a great ally..

Brigitte Gabriel (not her real name. A lebanese christian) mentioned that they are a very old community that still know aramaic, and they never considered themselves even as Arabs. But now because of anti-israel sentiment, arabization and islamization, maybe they are losing their old identity and getting arabized/islamized.

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 03:09:17 AM »
Noooooooo!!!!!!! Never!!!!! We have been in the country from very long time ago and we didnt lose our identity! We will never be like how muslims want us to be! I am telling you, there is a strong opposition against Hezbollah in the country! There have always been certain Christians in the country that were "arabized". We are not Arabs! Christians in Lebanon are now being persecuted by Hezbollah. Noone really likes Hezbollah. And dont you forget that we' re a country of diaspora. There are many many many Christians outside the country who are willing to come back. But the problem is how would we stop Hezbollah??? They are really a threat to the country. Before we get weapons from Israel, I think that arming Christians in Lebanon wont ne a good solution. We wont be able to fight them. mainly because of their suicide bombings. Israel tried to destroy the party in 2006, but it couldnt. I guess the best way to fight Hezbollah is an international opposition to Iran and the terrorist party. Also, killing the leaders and trying to dismantle them would be better than having a war against them. Didnt you have a lesson from the 2006 war?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 05:46:54 AM »
The last war was managed pathetically and criminally by the self-hating Jews who govern Israel. Israel has everything in her need to destroy Hezbullah except the determination to do so.

P.S: welcome to the forum, Lebanese.

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 06:58:08 AM »
Then go fight it! And we will support you! The whole world will support you! We rely on media. on the propaganda. America and Europe don' t know the truth of Islam. They do hate Jews and also Christians.. What are you waiting for??? to have a second Iran or Saudi Arabia near you?? a country that is a haven for Palestinians staying forever in Lebanon. Have a look at this:

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 07:01:05 AM »
Palestinians, though disarmed, will always be a danger to Israel. I think that the world should stop islamic terrorrists..

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 07:36:54 AM »
Then go fight it! And we will support you! The whole world will support you! We rely on media. on the propaganda. America and Europe don' t know the truth of Islam. They do hate Jews and also Christians.. What are you waiting for??? to have a second Iran or Saudi Arabia near you?? a country that is a haven for Palestinians staying forever in Lebanon. Have a look at this:

The Israeli Government is always a strange left wing creature.

George Bush was more right wing than the israeli government!!

I remember when american think tanks were saying the obvious, that withdrawing would make gaza a place for arabs to launch rockets. The Israeli Government withdrew anyway.  It's not a question of them needing support from the outside world. The israeli government is messed up inside!! 
Israel has a very strong army and can deal with terrorists no problem.. They are far more concerned about Iran.
To them, they are like a parent and Hezbollah are like a little child irritating daddy, and they give the child a smack on his rear end. If they did anymore than that then they would feel bad.. overwhelmed by some kind of guilt.

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 07:43:46 AM »
Ok. But this shouldn't be the case. Iran always says that it won't to destroy Israel.. to remove it from the map.. Yeah.. Israel and America are very tolerant. I do not understand why Israel is so concerned about human rights of others. Does Hezbollah think this way? I doubt.. Iran is growing and growing. They are a real danger in the region. not only Isral or America should stop it, but also Europe.. China.. the whole world. It is really a danger to humanity!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »
Welcome to the forum, lebanese!  :)

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 10:37:38 PM »
Thanks!

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 02:12:32 AM »
I remember in the recent lebanon war, lebanese christians sent a letter to the israeli government asking that the israeli government train them and arm them and let them fight and take their land back. They would make a great ally..

Brigitte Gabriel (not her real name. A lebanese christian) mentioned that they are a very old community that still know aramaic, and they never considered themselves even as Arabs. But now because of anti-israel sentiment, arabization and islamization, maybe they are losing their old identity and getting arabized/islamized.

Yeah. there are some who speak syriac.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »
To tell you the truth, when I said majority, I wanted to exclude some Christians in Lebanon who strongly support the Palestinian terrorrism and the Hezbollah. Yeah, sadly, some support Samir el Kantar because they are either afraid of a fanatic fondamentalist islamist persecution, or either because they have no principles. You can see now Maronites officials supporting Hezbollah, but bear in mind that many of those like Michel Aoun, who were in the past the symbol of the resistance against Syria, lost a lot of popularity because of their positions. A lot of the Christians in Lebanon now are really afriad from Hezbollah.  Moreover, I know that in many towns in Lebanon, Hezbollah is on lands that are not theirs. They even built mosques on these lands. Nobody can tell them anything.

I DONT GET THAT up above. WHY would a supposed Christian support terror?? That is OXYMORON
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
There are people who are arabized a lot. they dont get the idea that palestinian terrorism is none of our business.. i wish one day israel really withdraw from the whole south and stop having that hezbollah.. i cant understand why israel came to lebanon in 2006 and outraged the whole population? is israel self destructive? When will we have peace. i wanna live in peace. i blame the us on that. mainly henry kissinger.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 04:42:11 AM »
There are people who are arabized a lot. they dont get the idea that palestinian terrorism is none of our business.. i wish one day israel really withdraw from the whole south and stop having that hezbollah.. i cant understand why israel came to lebanon in 2006 and outraged the whole population? is israel self destructive? When will we have peace. i wanna live in peace. i blame the us on that. mainly henry kissinger.
Henry Kissinger at least had sufficient character not to aspire to the US Presidency because after all he was not born in the USA.

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 06:13:12 AM »
yeah. he s a major source of the problems that are now between lebanon and isarel.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 04:55:25 AM »
Israel came in becouse Hezbollah kidnaped Israeli Soldiers and fired rockets on northern Israel. Lebanese army shud prevent this. I agree however that leaving the job of destroying half done will couse more trouble in the future. Maronites were never conquered by Arabs, made great alies for Crusaders and were defeated only by Ottoman Turks only in XVII century. Israel woud better arm Maronites instead of FATAH thugs that's true but best solution is US and EU doing this for their Christian brethren instead of funding the palestine. France was founder nation of modern Lebanon but is too busy sucking A-rabs to take responsibility; That's why modern Paris is war zone like Beirut; when forty years ago Beirut was Paris of levant.  >:( 
Welcome to Forums.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »
I don' t think the West cares about what is going on to the Christians of Lebanon. look how Europe is being arabized and islamized. America never played this role btw.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 01:24:16 PM »
Explain what is a Maronite religion?  I'm sorry, at first I thought you meant Moronite Priest.  Some sort of Moron.  Oh well.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 12:11:14 PM »
They're basicly eastern catholics; Can somebody explain what is the meaning of this poll?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2009, 08:56:47 AM »
Forgive me, but who has "lebanese" name I would never trust him... :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.