Author Topic: Non-Jew from the Netherlands  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Non-Jew from the Netherlands
« on: December 23, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »
I live in the Hague and want to do something productive against the islamisation in Europe.

I like the Jewish Defence League ideas of giving self defence classes. Non muslims need to wake up and prepare themselves. Western people have fallen asleep and the muslim dar al harb mentality is walking all over them. I see this as the main problem. Doing martial arts is a good way of getting a better attitude, one which will eventually render the ummah useless.
So if more non muslims become more militant in attitude, islam will cease to grow and learn to shut up and behave.
This will not stop the takfir wal hijira's of course, but it is essential to stop the islamisation and the ummah in Europe which is attacked by social jihad and taqqiyah.

I do not know whether JTF is linked to the Jewish Defence League, but if so, it might be a good idea to officially start the JDL in Holland again. I think there is only 1 synagoge left in the Hague and I don't think the visitors get attacked, but I wouldn't might accompanying them.

I tried putting some amature selfdefence groups up via MSN some years ago by contacting Jews, but they just weren't interested.

I generally promote Martial arts, Qi Gong, Visualisation exercises and Meditation to grow a strong mind and body to render the ummah useless. I think these are essential to get more brain activation and get a more awake worldview.

If there is any JTF/JDL activity in the Netherlands, let me know.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Non-Jew from the Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 09:16:51 AM »
unfortunately kahanist groups are quite fragmented , I think JTF is the most authentic decent one..

The JDL lost its way at one point, rabbi kahane said so himself even during his lifetime.  Because an organization that promotes a head with a fist, can attract people that have a fist and no head, purely violent people. (or people that agree, but have neither).

there are no practical things going on..

my personal view is that jews if they want to learn any fighting art , can, if they learn it in a non-jewish establishment, and learn the jewish principles elsewhere. It doesn't -have- to be taught simultaneously. sitill, it brought people togeher. Nothing like that is being done at the moment. There are self defence classes taught in synagogues, but not kahanist ones.

And most oriental martial arts teach a philosophy of running away anyway.
There is more of a future in MMA

A sane person in control of an army can render the ummah useless.  One doesn't need to be that -awake- to see the muslim threat. One just needs to not be blind.  Many are blind.. I think they need a psychiatrist, though they'd have to admit they have a problem.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 09:17:48 AM »
Welkom RobertX9!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 09:31:22 AM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 09:36:02 AM »
Welcome Robert.

I don't think that street fighting is the preferable way to deal with the Islamic invaders in Europe and elsewhere. What is needed is the realization and acknowledgement of the Islamic threat and the resolution to ban Islam as an murderous evil ideology  not unlike Nazism, and of course deport all those who practice Islam back to their respective countries of origins.

But of course self defense is a very good skill to learn and you are probably correct that it may help to change the mentality of the people (Or may be only people with the right mentality are interested in learning martial arts ??).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »
Welcome to JTF!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
WELCOME RobertX9
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 05:40:08 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 03:19:28 AM »
Welcome! From a Non - Jew from America
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 02:33:56 AM »
I live in the Hague and want to do something productive against the islamisation in Europe.

I like the Jewish Defence League ideas of giving self defence classes. Non muslims need to wake up and prepare themselves. Western people have fallen asleep and the muslim dar al harb mentality is walking all over them. I see this as the main problem. Doing martial arts is a good way of getting a better attitude, one which will eventually render the ummah useless.
So if more non muslims become more militant in attitude, islam will cease to grow and learn to shut up and behave.
This will not stop the takfir wal hijira's of course, but it is essential to stop the islamisation and the ummah in Europe which is attacked by social jihad and taqqiyah.

I do not know whether JTF is linked to the Jewish Defence League, but if so, it might be a good idea to officially start the JDL in Holland again. I think there is only 1 synagoge left in the Hague and I don't think the visitors get attacked, but I wouldn't might accompanying them.

I tried putting some amature selfdefence groups up via MSN some years ago by contacting Jews, but they just weren't interested.

I generally promote Martial arts, Qi Gong, Visualisation exercises and Meditation to grow a strong mind and body to render the ummah useless. I think these are essential to get more brain activation and get a more awake worldview.

If there is any JTF/JDL activity in the Netherlands, let me know.

Hello ! Welcome! I agree with you. muslims of my country (Lebanon) that was once called Switzerland of the East (before the war) into a terrorist country against Israel. WAKE UP! Why doesn't the world wake up? Muslims are now 10% of France. in Europe there are millions.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 04:43:49 AM »
Welcome to JTF