Author Topic: British media thinks Obama shirtless is a pin-up !!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2880 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
British media thinks Obama shirtless is a pin-up !!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:36:17 AM »
british media are going crazy with pictures of Obama shirtless making the front pages.. calling him the pin-up president.

the positive comments are totally out of proportion..

firstly, he should have the right to go out without his shirt on, on holiday / on a beach(it seems to be common practice ), he should be able to do it without people commenting.. So i'm not going to specifically criticise his appearance.

Secondly, maybe he is in shape compared to the average person, but the average person is so podgy they can barely see their own muscles.

Most 40, 47 or 50 year olds are way past it and obama is no different. 

You can give a middle aged woman a make-over, it's still not going to make her a pin-up. Unless perhaps they are very unusual and look like a 20 year old in shape. But most men don't and Obama doesn't either. The media has a complete Obama fetish!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: British media thinks Obama shirtless is a pin-up !!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 08:55:20 AM »
We are doomed.
For a whole week we are talking about Obama's physique.
Being forced to look at pictures of that animal without a shirt.
I don't care if he has the body of a 20 year old.
How does that matter to me?
Our whole country is sinking and the media is at the helm of the ship.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 08:58:22 AM »
He's soft i know a guy in my gym a heart surgeon whose over 55 he's so much harder them him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 09:41:42 AM »
The pin up president what a laugh :::D :::D. Granted he seems to watch his diet and get some exercise but honestly if that what the Brits call pin up they must be in bad shape :o. People Obongo's age don't have to look like they are ready for the bone yard they just need to watch their diet and be a bit active to look like that 8) 8). Being close to the same age as the successor I have to say him being called pinup material has made my day :dance: :dance:. On a bad day I believe I look in far better shape then he ever will again in his life ;D. Always look at the neck and the hands folks that will in most cases always give you a good clue to a persons age :'(.  This thread has really made my day. I think its making me feel five years younger then the ten I already took into consideration :)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
The pin up president what a laugh :::D :::D. Granted he seems to watch his diet and get some exercise but honestly if that what the Brits call pin up they must be in bad shape :o. People Obongo's age don't have to look like they are ready for the bone yard they just need to watch their diet and be a bit active to look like that 8) 8). Being close to the same age as the successor I have to say him being called pinup material has made my day :dance: :dance:. On a bad day I believe I look in far better shape then he ever will again in his life ;D. Always look at the neck and the hands folks that will in most cases always give you a good clue to a persons age :'(.  This thread has really made my day. I think its making me feel five years younger then the ten I already took into consideration :)
true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 10:22:18 AM »

Do you workout?

Maybe you should move to Britain, you could be a pin-up too..

Americans are gym freaks compared to the rest of the world.

I think you're right that the british are in bad shape.. but people in most countries are.  Maybe america has the largest proportion of gym rats.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 11:19:57 AM »
Do you workout?

I think you're right that the british are in bad shape.. but people in most countries are.  Maybe america has the largest proportion of gym rats.

Actually, q_q, I aways read about how Americans are the most overweight people compared to the rest of the world, and how French people are slim, despite their high fat diet. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 01:40:07 PM »
Do you workout?

Actually, q_q, I aways read about how Americans are the most overweight people compared to the rest of the world, and how French people are slim, despite their high fat diet. 

That's actually a lie made by the self hating American media and movies like "Super Size Me".  America doesn't make the top 10.  Number one is Naurau, then Somoa and then all the Gulf and Arab countries.  Even some European countries like Malta are more obese.  We are fatter than England (by just a hair) and certainly France but the media wants to cover up the obesity in the Arab world like they do with everything else.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 02:59:33 PM »
Hmmm...Interesting. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 06:33:25 PM »
In america the fat are fatter. The fast food restaurants serve more.

but there is a greater proportion of gym goers and fanatics.

going to the gym is a trend that probably started in america, and its popularity worldwide is maintained by its popularity in america..  I bet the celebrity get fit videos were started in america first too.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »

going to the gym is a trend that probably started in america, and its popularity worldwide is maintained by its popularity in america..  I bet the celebrity get fit videos were started in america first too.

You're right about that.  The portions at some of the sit down chain restaurants like Claim Jumpers, Dennys, Pizzeria Uno's and other places make the fast food places look good.  Some portions at Claim Jumpers have 3500 calories and I heard there was a Pizzeria Uno appetizer that has 3300 calories!!!  Then you're right, you have people who get so obsessed with health, they actually get sick.  People who take organic food so seriously that their bodies start to deteriorate.  For some reason, a lot of these people go out and party and drink way to much and use drugs, even though they only eat carrots for dinner and work out three times a day.  I've gone to lunch with people from work and it looks funny, you have people who are 400 pounds and people who could be in a fitness magazine walking right next to each other. 
It's still way better to be in shape though and stay away from the garbage they serve in many restaurants.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »

You're right about that.  The portions at some of the sit down chain restaurants like Claim Jumpers, Dennys, Pizzeria Uno's and other places make the fast food places look good.  Some portions at Claim Jumpers have 3500 calories and I heard there was a Pizzeria Uno appetizer that has 3300 calories!!!  Then you're right, you have people who get so obsessed with health, they actually get sick.  People who take organic food so seriously that their bodies start to deteriorate.  For some reason, a lot of these people go out and party and drink way to much and use drugs, even though they only eat carrots for dinner and work out three times a day.  I've gone to lunch with people from work and it looks funny, you have people who are 400 pounds and people who could be in a fitness magazine walking right next to each other. 
It's still way better to be in shape though and stay away from the garbage they serve in many restaurants.

I'm not really against eating out and the big portions.

I love the fact that you get big portions in america.   Israel copied it somewhat..  There's nothing worse than going to a restaurant sitting down, paying, waiting, eating some scrappy bit of food and leaving with an empty stomach.

People that eat out every day are spending alot on food..  and it could be unhealthy, but once a week. or on holiday, I think it's good for me, in situations where at home one is limited by his poor cooking and alternating between 2 meals! or cycling through 3.

There's alot of meat in a lamb kebab for example. And they put many good things in there with the meat.  Red meat has its issues, but i'm sure it does some good.. it certainly does something for a man!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »
With all the terrible difficulties the world is facing, that this is, in any way a story, let alone a lead story, makes a complete mockery out of the media.

News reporters should be ashamed of what they have become, and the public even more ashamed for supporting it.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2008, 02:08:58 AM »
This is the tip of the iceberg.  His whole presidency is going to be treated with this kind of stupidity and nonsence.  Next up... theyll spend a week talking about what kind of briefs he wears....     :yuck:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 02:21:53 AM »
Let me chime in here...

I just went out to a Walgreen Drugstore to pick up a couple items. While I was in check out it dawned on me how big and fat the people around me were. I am not the leanest chicken in the coop, but I swear there must have not been a single person, man or woman, who was under 300 pounds... With big flaps of fat hanging out... It was very unsettling and the only thing I could do is stare upward asking Hashem why he has made these people so fat. I really don't know what has happened because I never noticed this before.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 08:12:54 AM »
Let me chime in here...

I just went out to a Walgreen Drugstore to pick up a couple items. While I was in check out it dawned on me how big and fat the people around me were. I am not the leanest chicken in the coop, but I swear there must have not been a single person, man or woman, who was under 300 pounds... With big flaps of fat hanging out... It was very unsettling and the only thing I could do is stare upward asking Hashem why he has made these people so fat. I really don't know what has happened because I never noticed this before.

I would have thought people in San Francisco are all in shape from the organic food and nice weather. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 08:18:38 AM »
Let me chime in here...

I would have thought people in San Francisco are all in shape from the organic food and nice weather. 

isn't that place full of benders.. they have it relatively easy, they put on a tight t-shirt and if they look a bit athletic they're hitched.  So they all try to keep fit (because most people aren't born athletic looking)

(do you say "bender" in the US? it mean gay though they prob wouldn't like the word bender)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 11:33:14 AM »
Let me chime in here...

That's really funny muman but its true people are getting bigger and fatter. It must be something in the food supply. Years ago you would see  a few large people but it was mostly because they would eat more then was good for them. Today people seem to just be larger and taller than years ago it must be something to do with all of the growth hormones they use in the food supply. Years back if you went into a department store to buy a pair of shoes all the small sizes would be picked out and the big sizes would be there in abundance. Today its exactly the opposite. Moreover people just don't move anymore they sit in front of the TV or computer for hours on end snacking away and seldom go out and take a walk or do an outdoor activity. In most cases the inactivity is what really causes the problem. I love when people say the portions in the restaurants are big and need to be cut back. I think that idea was started by a restaurant owner looking for a way to put less food on the plates. I always eat everything I feel like having but I also spend a great deal of time outdoors working  and burn it off. This has worked well for me since I am still the same size and weight I was 20 years ago. Some foods need to be avoided but if people just would get a little exercise they would be in so much better shape.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 11:41:21 AM »
The problem is that outside of New York City, you have mainly the fast food chains. 

From my personal experience in Silicon Valley, I know that there are very few sidewalks on roads.  It seems that many cities are built that way (mainly for driving, rather than walking).  So combine that with only the fast food chains, and you have a fat population. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »
A discussion about what is the cause of people becoming fat is rather pathetic.

By now we should know the factors that contribute to bodyweight. 

Part of it is genetics(people should know that by common sense), and the other part - diet and exercise - is plastered all over the place by the media, so people should know that by common sense too.

oh, and there's the scare that there's a bug you can catch that makes you fat and then leaves but leaves its effects!

The details of genetics or diet or exercise may be intelligent, but just having some silly discussion as is going on here is pathetic.

Muman started it asking G-d why "he made" people fat. His question could have been ignored.. But NO, people have to start pointing out that inactivity makes him fat.. Or too much food - fast food chains - Come on!!

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 12:12:55 PM »
Oh relax q_q!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 12:40:47 PM »
Oh relax q_q!

I wouldn't want to put on any weight ;-)