Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

What if I meet a Jewish girl?

<< < (8/12) > >>

Sarah:
Is that it. I was expecting something, a little more extravagent. So how many have we got now? Theres LOL, LMAO, ROFL......
 :)

Alex:

--- Quote from: Sarah on April 09, 2007, 11:35:39 AM ---Is that it. I was expecting something, a little more extravagent. So how many have we got now? Theres LOL, LMAO, ROFL......
 :)

--- End quote ---

STFU, GTFO, BRB, TBH, BTW, IMO (I am yet unaware of what that one means) OMG; OMFG, WTF, z0mg u h4x n00b!!1. That's about it. Please excuse the first two which mean "shut the **** up," and "get the **** out;" pardon the offensiveness.

I might just create a thread providing the character translations for 'leet speak, along with the basis of IM slang and its little "anomalies" in categories such as spelling. For instance, on occassion, the word "the" has been mispelled as "teh" via typo. Also, as a few of you have seen in some of my posts, I mixed the exclamation mark with the number one. This is due to releasing the Shift key before the 1/exclam. key. Of course the majority of these occurences nowadays such as those I have listed above are usually spawned out of humor and to mock the people who are bound to actually make those mistakes.

Here's a translator for 'leet speak.

Wow. I am indeed the definition of "nerd." I need to get out more.

Also, I find it funny how I assisted in the derailment of this thread. It started out with Sat Chit in search of a Jewish woman, now we're talking about 'net speak. Maybe "derailment" is a bit extreme but I feel a modicum of guilt for abetting and being apart of a discussion that deviated away from the inital topic which was about romance. It just... seems a bit rude...

NoahideGentile:

--- Quote from: sat_chit_anand on March 08, 2007, 08:58:13 PM ---?

--- End quote ---

NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size]

i CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. THE JEWS NEED TO KEEP THEIR BLOOD PURE SO Hashem AKA G--D can BEGIN THE NEW AND EXCITIGN GOLDEN AGE. The jews CANNOT INTERMIX WITH MERE GENTILES NO MATTER HOW righteous, noahidic, godly, loving, holy, witty, lucious, manly, caring, peaceful, jollviating, nice GENTILE they find! IT IS ALL IN TEH TORAH AND ZOHAR, AND IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN WHICH I HOPE YOU ARE, IT IS IN YOUR BOOK OF REVELATIONS.

ftf:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on April 11, 2007, 09:11:39 PM ---Noahide, you should write G-d's YKVK name. It's so holy that you should say k and not h. And even if you were allowed to write it, it's not spelled the way you wrote it. It's really pronounced like the first word in the "J witnesses" but with a Y and not a J. If people don't know what I mean by a "J witness", it's that schvartza religion where schvartzas go around knocking on doors.

--- End quote ---
The ones to whom you are refferring are not all black, in fact, none of them that I have seen have been black, it really is a rather silly religion though... They actually believe that only 144000 people can ever get  into heaven...

On the topic of internet short hand, you forgot ROFLMAO... You (Alex) also forgot FFS, however, I would never use that, in fact of those that you posted, there are five that I would never use. Three contain swear words, and two are in my opinion blasphemy.

Fruit of thy loins:
Dear Noahide gentile,

Why do you say, 'If you are a Christian - and I hope that you are'?   ???  I have read the Christian book of 'Revelation' and is it probably the most farcical thing passing for serious religion that I've ever set eyes on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version