Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

What if I meet a Jewish girl?

<< < (10/12) > >>

NoahideGentile:

--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on April 13, 2007, 06:32:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: NoahideGentile on April 13, 2007, 02:28:30 PM --- BUT SAYING THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS IS FAKE? THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS PREDICTS THE NEW GOLDEN AGE WITH YKVK AND HIS MESSENGERS. YU MUSLIM SAUDI NAZI PEICE OF SH*T.

--- End quote ---

I wipe my dirty backside with your New Testament.   :-*

--- End quote ---

Yea I think J*sus was NOT G-d AT ALL BUT JUST A MESSENGER AND SON, THE JEWS SAID THIS EARLY ON AND NO ONE LISTENED TO THEM, WE CAN BLAME THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR THIS ONE.
However, if you hate the new testmanet, you HATE THE 144,000 (TIMES 12 FOR THE TRIBES) JEWS THAT ARE CHOSEN. You cannot insult the New Testament or you spit in the face of the selected Holy israeltie jews from those tribes. who are those jews? Probably the ones that kept their race pure and never self-hated!!

--- Quote ---I agree and although they may know it. I believe a Jew should not act as a superior because they are infact not, in terms mentally and physically. They have their clasp upon the most righteous of religions  and are a master race because of it. Without a practice of Judaism they are not a master race, even if they are Jewish just in terms of race.
--- End quote ---
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
The jews who are descendents of Abraham/Isaac (all jews unless recently converted) are the master race! Einstein was NOT JEWISH BY FAITH and even said he wanted buddhism to be the religion of the future! Yet look how smart he was. ITs the blood AND race.

--- Quote ---I don't think the word G-d or Has'chem or in fact any talk of the Jewish race being holy, should be mentioned amoung such an insult. Its quite  uncalled for as well.
--- End quote ---

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY MUSLIMS LIVE IN SCOTLAND? hOW CAN I BE SURE WHO IS WHO? ANy arab with a kilt on could be a scottsman.

azrom:

--- Quote from: Alex on April 09, 2007, 03:09:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sarah on April 09, 2007, 11:35:39 AM ---Is that it. I was expecting something, a little more extravagent. So how many have we got now? Theres LOL, LMAO, ROFL......
 :)

--- End quote ---

STFU, GTFO, BRB, TBH, BTW, IMO (I am yet unaware of what that one means) OMG; OMFG, WTF, z0mg u h4x n00b!!1. That's about it. Please excuse the first two which mean "shut the **** up," and "get the **** out;" pardon the offensiveness.

I might just create a thread providing the character translations for 'leet speak, along with the basis of IM slang and its little "anomalies" in categories such as spelling. For instance, on occassion, the word "the" has been mispelled as "teh" via typo. Also, as a few of you have seen in some of my posts, I mixed the exclamation mark with the number one. This is due to releasing the Shift key before the 1/exclam. key. Of course the majority of these occurences nowadays such as those I have listed above are usually spawned out of humor and to mock the people who are bound to actually make those mistakes.

Here's a translator for 'leet speak.

Wow. I am indeed the definition of "nerd." I need to get out more.

Also, I find it funny how I assisted in the derailment of this thread. It started out with Sat Chit in search of a Jewish woman, now we're talking about 'net speak. Maybe "derailment" is a bit extreme but I feel a modicum of guilt for abetting and being apart of a discussion that deviated away from the inital topic which was about romance. It just... seems a bit rude...

--- End quote ---

imo= in my opinion

Sarah:

--- Quote ---DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY MUSLIMS LIVE IN SCOTLAND? hOW CAN I BE SURE WHO IS WHO? ANy arab with a kilt on could be a scottsman.
--- End quote ---

What has that got to do with anything?

--- Quote ---NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
The jews who are descendents of Abraham/Isaac (all jews unless recently converted) are the master race! Einstein was NOT JEWISH BY FAITH and even said he wanted buddhism to be the religion of the future! Yet look how smart he was. ITs the blood AND race.
--- End quote ---

Not every single Jew is as intelligent as Einstein. Wake up Noahidegentile! JEWS ARE PEOPLE. They are the CHOSEN people. Not a superhuman race.

NoahideGentile:

--- Quote ---Not every single Jew is as intelligent as Einstein. Wake up Noahidegentile! JEWS ARE PEOPLE. They are the CHOSEN people. Not a superhuman race.
--- End quote ---

Have you read the bible? I doubt you're even a jew, i bet you're an arabian negro convert if you think this way.

azrom:
She is just a muslim pretending shes not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version