Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Empty Gaza of Arabs" - another Peace Now video  (Read 485 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                בס''ד

This video claims that our proposal to offer the Arabs financial compensation to leave Gaza is a "Nazi" proposal. In other words, when the Arabs promise "to push the Jews into the sea and finish Hitler's job", that is "moderate" according to Peace Now. And when every last Jew was expelled by force from Gaza in 2005, that was also "moderate". But if we offer to pay the Arab Jew-haters to leave Gaza, that is "Nazi".

I mention in the untranslated Hebrew clip that a prominent Arab poll, the Institute of Development Studies, found that 80% of Gaza Arabs want to leave now even without compensation. So I ask, why not encourage and help the Arabs to leave?

We should respond to this video, and we should rate it "1".

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Empty Gaza of Arabs" - another Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

approximately 1 hour ago I replied with a lengthy comment - as much as zootube wil allow in one post - and you guessed it: already the P.N. retards have deleted it.

It is obvious I am wasting my time by commenting on their ridiculous, puerile brain-dead videos. THEY FEAR MY RESPONSES TOO MUCH. The same thing happens whenever I reply to Bosnian, Albanian and Croatian Nazi videos on zootube and elsewhere on the internet. All of these chicken-sh** cowards are so predictable; it is getting rather boring watching them continually delete my comments. Yawn.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Empty Gaza of Arabs" - another Peace Now video
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 09:33:34 PM »
One star rated and comment left.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor