Author Topic: 14 year old white female beaten by subhumans  (Read 1686 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
14 year old white female beaten by subhumans
« on: March 09, 2007, 12:19:24 AM »
The beating of a white 14-year- old Rifle High School girl, allegedly by several female Hispanic students, is the latest indication of rising ethnic tensions in this fast-changing community, school officials said Wednesday.
The friction in this working- class town, which is becoming increasingly Hispanic, has drawn interest from the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, and Garfield County School District Re-2 has asked for help from the Colorado Mediation Coalition, Superintendent Gary Pack said.

"It's a community issue," Pack said. "Rifle is changing from predominantly Anglo to predominantly Hispanic. Whether it's bullying or ethnic harassment is what we're looking at.' "

He said one of the alleged attackers has been suspended pending an expulsion hearing and others could be disciplined, depending on the results of the school's investigation.

Rifle police said a summons for assault was issued to a juvenile, but they declined to discuss the case further because juveniles are involved.

The girl who was attacked suffered multiple injuries, including a broken nose, two black eyes, separation between two of her vertebrae, a bruised collarbone and scratches over her face in the Feb. 23 incident, said her father, John Kuersten. He said his daughter is recovering after surgery but will not return to the school.

"My daughter was attacked by a big girl and several other girls. She wasn't fighting," he said. "We are outraged."

Rifle Mayor Keith Lambert said he had received a call from the U.S. Department of Justice, inquiring about the incident.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5402725,00.html

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: 14 year old white female beaten by subhumans
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 12:34:31 AM »
I bet that they were all Mexicans.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
yup
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »
This makes me especially sick because I used to live in Colorado and one of my friends was from Rifle.

I used to love that part of the state when visiting and had thought about moving there.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »
You better get used to this. These savages are taking over thanks to bush and the rest of the traitors in congress. Our country will be finished unless we start an armed inserection.

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »
Our country will be finished unless we start an armed inserection.

I think that Americans will begin to take up arms after the 2008 election.

Americans still need one more election to prove to them that they no longer have control over their government. One reason that the election cycle has started so early in the media...is because so many Americans have already given up on the current leadership and are *hoping* for a positive change in 2008...When this desired change does not happen...then the people (liberals and conservatives) will be mad enough to start fighting Washington.

Who will be the 1st man to fire the 1st shot of the 2nd American Revolution? I don't know...but I do know that it won't happen until after the 2008 election. Americans are not pissed off enough yet

just one man's opinion

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 09:54:25 AM »
The 2008 elections look dim. Either we will have the dyke hillary or the mulatto. What we should do is that white people who are termially ill should become suicide bombers just like the arabs. Strap bombs on us and start blowing up mosques, immigration help agencies, federal buildings and what ever we find offensive. I never thought that I would say anything like this, but I have had enough. Death to these turd worlders and their low IQ bastards.