Author Topic: Scholar predicts US apocalypse in 2010  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Scholar predicts US apocalypse in 2010
« on: December 29, 2008, 02:03:07 PM »
A former KGB analyst and Russian academic predicts a civil war in the United States which will lead to the eventual fall of the country.
Igor Panarin, doctor of political science and dean of the foreign affairs department at the Diplomacy Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry said while he does not dislike Americans, the outlook for them is gloomy.

He said he has based his forecast on classified data provided by analysts at the Federal Agency of Government Communications and Information (FAGCI). The Russian intelligence agency is one of the successors of KGB and an equivalent to the American National Security Agency (NSA).

Panarin believes that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war in the United States as early as the autumn of 2009.

The Russian scientist adds that the US will then break into six pieces in late June or early July 2010 -- with Alaska reverting to Russian control.

The Californian Republic, the Texas Republic, the Atlantic America -- consisting of Washington, DC, and New York --, the Central North American Republic - consisting of Canada and a group of Northern states - along with Hawaii are other five regions to be ruled by foreign powers.

His theory of the US demise was first introduced in 1998.

While Panarin's forecast seemed unrealistic at the time, the current global financial meltdown has lent credibility to his prediction.

"There's a 55-45% chance right now that disintegration will occur," Panarin said.

The US administration has so far refused to comment on the grim forecast made by the Russian scientist.

"I am perplexed and therefore I think I will have to decline to comment," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said at a December news conference.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=79878&sectionid=3510203

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Scholar predicts US apocalypse in 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »
Maybe that KGB scholar should take a look at his own country to see a civil war.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 02:18:46 PM »
A former KGB analyst and Russian academic predicts a civil war in the United States which will lead to the eventual fall of the country.
Igor Panarin, doctor of political science and dean of the foreign affairs department at the Diplomacy Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry said while he does not dislike Americans, the outlook for them is gloomy.

He said he has based his forecast on classified data provided by analysts at the Federal Agency of Government Communications and Information (FAGCI). The Russian intelligence agency is one of the successors of KGB and an equivalent to the American National Security Agency (NSA).

Panarin believes that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war in the United States as early as the autumn of 2009.

The Russian scientist adds that the US will then break into six pieces in late June or early July 2010 -- with Alaska reverting to Russian control.

The Californian Republic, the Texas Republic, the Atlantic America -- consisting of Washington, DC, and New York --, the Central North American Republic - consisting of Canada and a group of Northern states - along with Hawaii are other five regions to be ruled by foreign powers.

His theory of the US demise was first introduced in 1998.

While Panarin's forecast seemed unrealistic at the time, the current global financial meltdown has lent credibility to his prediction.

"There's a 55-45% chance right now that disintegration will occur," Panarin said.

The US administration has so far refused to comment on the grim forecast made by the Russian scientist.

"I am perplexed and therefore I think I will have to decline to comment," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said at a December news conference.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=79878&sectionid=3510203

I love how dismissive the US administration is.  I think America has become a little too confident.  Do Americans really believe that they are immune to collapse?  The market has collapsed, why can't the rest of the country collapse?  Now America is going to have the worst president since Jimmy Carter, maybe even worse than Jimmy Carter.  There is way too much immigration (both legal and illegal).  American companies are being bought out by arab muslims.  More than half of the population of the country believes that America is this evil, imperialist, racist, and oppressive world power, including those in the media!

I'm sure in the late 4th century, nobody thought that Rome could collapse.  Then 410 ad came along and Visigoths and Huns had literally burned to ashes much of the Roman empire.  We're going to have a muslim president!!!  Nobody cares!  People don't realize where his allegiance lies.  I am not so confident that America can survive even 1 term of Obama, when national security will be weakened, the muslims in America will become more powerful, and the American people are too doped up on anti-depressants and college football to notice.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »
A civil war is maybe not the worse. If it is really worse depends on the winner.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »

This guy doesn't understand America or Americans, his predictions are preposterous. Americans IDENTIFY themselves as Americans, the states are not like those Euro-peeon common wealths with people that have no connection to the "motherland" other than some vague political designation.

Six Pieces? He's on crack! If anything, worst case scenario and we go to civil war, look at the election map, it'd be two pieces, Red states, and Blue states.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 05:19:27 PM »
It's hard to say.  Look how far we've fallen in just four years. We have major institutions failing and an inexperienced, Muslim raised president even though Muslims declared war on the USA.  We have a corrupt news media and the left is on the war path like never before.  Clinton almost started a rural insurgency in the USA in the 1990's. The only reason this didn't happen was because he dropped his gun control efforts and the meth epidemic. Obama could create bigger problems through a lack of decisive action by trying to constantly forsee the political consequences, or attacking the right with leftist policies.  It's very hard to predict how things will change but what I do know is he will not "save us all" like the left loves to say.  

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »
  I can see ALL of this happening.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 05:46:24 PM »
Ive heard Chicken Little scenarios since I was a kid... I don't believe this 'Russian' 'political-scientist' for a moment. Maybe this is wishful thinking from our enemies. What is very funny is that he predicts America breakings into six pieces... And he doesnt even explain why he thinks this. It smacks of anti-America propaganda. Im old enough to have seen these up/down cycles several times in my life. This is not the end of the world... Not even close..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »
Ive heard Chicken Little scenarios since I was a kid... I don't believe this 'Russian' 'political-scientist' for a moment. Maybe this is wishful thinking from our enemies. What is very funny is that he predicts America breakings into six pieces... And he doesnt even explain why he thinks this. It smacks of anti-America propaganda. Im old enough to have seen these up/down cycles several times in my life. This is not the end of the world... Not even close..

Yes... this is propaganda.   Its the equivalent of the Nazis claiming in 1945 that the Allies were about to surrender.

We will see plenty more of this from our konrads to the east.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 05:52:37 PM »
That is, obviously, wishful thinking

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 07:13:05 PM »
We are headed into rough times but that scenario is a bit much. One thing I have noticed since the downturn has really kicked in is that all the countries that people thought were going to be bullet proof from the recession are actually now in far worse shape then the United States.  Big changes in the economy will mean that people are going to learn how to earn, spend, save and live differently than they did before the down turn but G-d willing the country will remain intact. Like muman said we have had a few rough patches in the recent past and were able to work through them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 09:31:29 AM »
In my opinion, this possibility cannot be dismissed out-of-hand.  What I found most compelling in his thinking was his mention (and I agree) that recent levels of immigration serve to destabilize our nation.  This Russian is a lot more realistic than those open-borders dreamers who spout 'diversity is strength' with almost as much religious fervor as a Muslims fanatic shouting 'Allah Akbar'.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »
There is an overall decline in the global resistance against Muslamic jihadi terrorism. This has been due to the spreading influence of Euro-Communism which is silently busy everywhere building up the Stockholm Syndrome in favor of muslamic terror.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

When enemy becomes a Stockholm friend, then obviously friends look like enemies.

Such a scenario could have led some thinkers to think in such undesirable manners. 

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »
Interesting. I know the Bilderberg plans are to break the US into sections....not sure what to think about that....

the MESSIAH is going to come. The END is here. ALL signs point to the MOSCHIACH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »
 :dance:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.