Author Topic: Poll: Is Ralph2 a troll?  (Read 725 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Poll: Is Ralph2 a troll?
« on: January 07, 2009, 11:11:06 PM »
I feel that the admins and mods have been tolerating me here and that I'm not welcome. I don't think anyone except for Hidden Author has been accused of being a troll for so long before being banned. I don't know why I've been tolerated for so long but I'll leave if that's what the members want.

Edit: Poll removed. Topic locked. This is a pointless thread.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 12:54:34 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Poll: Is Ralph2 a troll?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 12:11:33 AM »
I feel that the admins and mods have been tolerating me here and that I'm not welcome. I don't think anyone except for Hidden Author has been accused of being a troll for so long before being banned. I don't know why I've been tolerated for so long but I'll leave if that's what the members want.

Remember that there is a purpose for everything in creation. Maybe you are being allowed to remain for a reason which you don't comprehend.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 02:05:40 AM »

can you link to Ralph2's posts? so the context is clear, and it will also be clear who called you a troll.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 02:45:13 AM »
Gee whiz Ralph, you might be an intelligent guy, but people will wonder about you when you say such things as "Jews and Whites are sworn enemies of each other", suggest that our forum is past its prime, tell Chaim that we ought to attack Muslim children as a matter of policy, and create weird racial threads (i.e. the jaws of black people) that recall the kinds of things Yacov used to talk about for weeks on end.

Yes, your contributions are creative, but they are very weird and sometimes blatantly baiting.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 04:50:56 AM »
ralph, I think you'd have been wiser to converse with people you find intelligent enough to converse with. I don't know if you are capable of intelligent discussion.

one intelligent thing that you said was that you are more interested in discussing where you disagree.  This is a sign of intelligence  relative to some others.

It may be possible to reason with you, but I don't know.

Let's see, shall we?

you seem to believe that white christians are a natural enemy of jews.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,24803.0.html

It's a fact that for approx 2000 years jews were persecuted by (people claiming to be) christians..perhaps right up to the holocaust.

In Britain 20 years ago, even within a school classroom, people had stories . A religious studies teacher had an incident where gentiles in the street would talked to each other and said "look carefully you might see his horns" when he or his brother had his portrait done by a street painter.  My cousin was crazy enough to play football with gentiles, they asked him if he had horns under his hat.  My parents often had problems with them saying "You killed Jesus". I guess they called themselves christians to some extent, and they are white.  Fortunately I didn't have much of that since I went to a jewish school. So we just had to deal with gentiles on the way to and from school.

Now, if you  - Ralph/Philip- could have engaged somebody intelligent in proper discussion.. they might have argued that it's not because they were -white-. What other countries are there that are majourity christian, that aren't white..  Some african countries perhaps since missionaries went there, though no jews -want- to live there!

I would say it's because christianity was rotten for 2000 years..

Suddenly in america you have this nice movement of evangelical christians (which probably arose only to convert jews anyway)..
But, many evangelical christians ARE sincere and don't seek to convert jews.
(they agree that people claiming to be christians were rotten for -almost- 2000 years.. They just say that in the earliest years, before christianity gained power, christians were true biblical christians and they are returning to that)
They read The Tanach more... It's a very different form of christianity to what has been around for almost 2000 years.

As far as apocalyptic beliefs are concerned, jesus coming back, making jews convert. Well, as Netanyahu said "we'll argue about that when it happens"

When I think of the christians that the jews had to deal with.. and compare them with , say, the Archbishop of canterbury (the christian that is also a pagan druid!!!!!)   Or, if I compare him with Huckabee, or any christian.   It's unbelievable. The jews, such as rabbi moshe ben nachman, would have DREAMED that christians would be like they are today . Infact, they couldn't have imagined it even in a dream.
It's a different brand of christianity. Even the bad ones are not persecuting jews.. Bad ones are trying to convert us, and that's bad. But most christians are not missionizing to jews.

There are many great religious christians here.. infact, most people here are probably religious christians!!!!!! That is proof of concept.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:11:41 AM by q_q_ »

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 08:59:41 AM »
Gee whiz Ralph, you might be an intelligent guy, but people will wonder about you when you say such things as "Jews and Whites are sworn enemies of each other", suggest that our forum is past its prime, tell Chaim that we ought to attack Muslim children as a matter of policy, and create weird racial threads (i.e. the jaws of black people) that recall the kinds of things Yacov used to talk about for weeks on end.

Yes, your contributions are creative, but they are very weird and sometimes blatantly baiting.

I said Whites are the sworn enemies of Jews and not the other way around. You would be interested to know that 6 years ago Chaim used to say that Muslim children shouldn't be excluded from being targeted. He said not killing Muslim children just because they're children is like finding baby snakes and not killing them because they're babies. He doesn't speak like this anymore for whatever reason. Those other topics you mentioned and the youtube video of the fat kid were mistakes and I apologized for that. Now that I think about it I think I was a troll but I wasn't trying to be one on purpose.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »
<snip>Now that I think about it I think I was a troll but I wasn't trying to be one on purpose.

so you suddenly change your mind without any -show- of reasoning.

you are a nuisance.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 10:27:04 AM »

you are a nuisance.

I haven't changed my mind on any of my previous positions but I made a mistake to discuss these things here. If I wouldn't have done this the vast majority of my posts wouldn't exist and almost all of my askjtf questions wouldn't exist.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:18 AM »

you are a nuisance.

I haven't changed my mind on any of my previous positions but I made a mistake to discuss these things here. If I wouldn't have done this the vast majority of my posts wouldn't exist and almost all of my askjtf questions wouldn't exist.

Well, we do have christian members that refrain from references to their guy, or their arguments for the truth of christianity.  So you wouldn't be the first to refrain from mentioning something for the common cause. But you are not really for the common cause!!!! because JTF's fundamental belief is working with jews and righteous gentiles, they are largely christian..

the only worst case scenario is jews are targetted for conversion, and that has never been allowed here.

There is a problem that there are always some on a forum that don't have all their marbles, and any christians that don't, are learning bits and bobs about judaism. But you don't have all your marbles either, so what am I telling you for.
It is outweighted though because JTF has the chance of, and is -already- succeeding in mobilizing people in Israel.

Fact is, the west should be against (the reality of) islam. And evangelical christians do lessen leftist pressure from the american govt, on the israeli govt.

You like to discuss areas of disagreement, that makes sense.. I like that mentality. Not always a good idea in social situations, but good in a forum.
though don't discuss your views on white christians with people that provoke you.  Have sensible discussions. If you are sensible, and I doubt you are but there's a chance. If you are sensible, then your views would change.