Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach is proud to be a terrorist" - with Russian music  (Read 583 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                 בס''ד

Peace Now condemns our historic campaign to liberate over 1 million Soviet Jews, calling me a "terrorist". Which is a lie, of course. It is the Arab Muslim Nazi friends of Peace Now who are the terrorists. We of the Jewish Defense League were fighters for freedom and justice.

I still think it is worthwhile for our members to respond. I know that some of our best members have gotten their responses deleted. But we should still try. And we should rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

I still think this helps us. It gives us exposure among Israelis on zootube/youtube. I know there are also disadvantages: if people think we are terrorists, they will be afraid to join. Which is why we must explain that JTF is completely law-abiding. What JDL did was magnificent, but that was a different issue. Now we are law-abiding.

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3019122

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach is proud to be a terrorist" - with Russian music
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 07:52:51 PM »
I left some messages I will probably go back and leave some more in a little bit. Peace Now members are scum.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:07 AM »
I guess PeaceNEVER does not want to debate me? LITTLE WIMPY HOMO. :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 02:53:50 AM »
I too left a message, the guy sounds extremely feminized.. Sure it is a guy??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!