Author Topic: Nazi dressed in uniform and carrying WW2 rifle shot to death by Seattle police  (Read 1520 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I wonder if these fools were planning something agaisnt Jews.  Regardless, it's good the Seattle police got to one of them first.  They still can't find the others though.......

Police kill man dressed as Nazi soldier in U-District
Seattle police shot and killed an armed man dressed in a World War II-era Nazi uniform early this morning in the University District.

By Emily Heffter

Seattle Times staff reporter

Map data ©2008 Tele Atlas - Terms of UseSee more mapped stories
Seattle police shot and killed an armed man dressed in a World War II-era Nazi uniform early this morning in the University District.

Police responded at about 2 a.m. to neighbors' complaints that several men were shooting rifle and shotgun rounds into a dark alley in the 5200 block between 16th and 17th avenues Northeast, said police spokesman Jeff Kappel.

Police entered the alley, and neighbors showed them the direction two suspects had gone, toward a large white house that is divided into several apartments. Police knocked on the man's door — a basement unit with an entry that is partly underground — and the man who answered held a long rifle with a large bayonet attached, Kappel said.

Uniformed officers at the door warned the man several times to drop his weapon. He didn't, Kappel said, and he pointed it at one of the officers. Two officers shot him several times. He was taken to the hospital, where he died this morning.

Police searching the house after the incident found a large collection of German military and Nazi regalia and a lot of alcohol, Kappel said.

The shooting occurred in a quiet neighborhood of large homes near the University of Washington. The street is a mix of family homes and homes divided into apartments for students. Rachel Boughton, who lives a few doors down from the home where the shooting occurred, said that beyond noise complaints, the neighborhood is usually peaceful.

She did not hear the shooting, but she said that there were fireworks going off in the neighborhood and it would be hard to distinguish, anyway.

Mark Kedziora, who lives in the apartment next door to the man, said he and his friend saw his neighbor and two other young men in the alley early this morning. They were dressed strangely — one in a Nazi uniform, another in an olive-colored military uniform and a military helmet. They were firing guns south in the alley.

Kedziora said he didn't talk much to his neighbor, who was reserved and kept to himself, but that he had noticed the man wore military-style leather boots, a black mustache and combed-over black hair. He and his friends had commented before that the man, who looked like he was in his early 20s, resembled Adolf Hitler, he said.

"I didn't think he actually had the whole get-up," he said, referring to the Nazi uniform.

This morning, Kedziora and his friend watched the three men firing their guns. They thought at first that they were fake guns, but they closed their door when they realized the guns were real. About 40 minutes later, they pointed police to the doorway.

They heard confusion and heard the police warning the man to drop his weapon. A few minutes later, they watched out the window as the injured man was taken away and SWAT teams searched the neighborhood. At one point, police evacuated the building, waking tenants.

Other neighbors said police went door-to-door, looking for the men. A few scraps of yellow police tape remained in the alley Thursday afternoon.

No one answered the door today at the apartment where the shooting occurred, though the lights were on. A piece of cardboard partially covered a pool of blood on the landing outside the door.

The police who fired at the man are on paid administrative leave, which is standard procedure.

Earlier today, investigators were seeking one man involved with the incident, but by the afternoon, all witnesses and suspects had been accounted for.

Kappel did not know how many people were in custody.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, this could be a scene from a Hollywood movie.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Sometimes I think Hollywood does give these crazy maniacs ideas. We just thought that the Santa Claus killer sounded like a hollywood movie plot.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Sometimes I think Hollywood does give these crazy maniacs ideas. We just thought that the Santa Claus killer sounded like a hollywood movie plot.

I have heard of it. Terrible.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Note that the name, race, and religion of the dead would-be Nazi soldier were not given.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Seattle sounds like a strange place. Sounds like the police shot a drunk to me. Its kind of odd that adults would dress up and go to this extent but some people are a little excessive when it comes to things like this. I had a coworker bring me pictures of a yearly event where the people dress up in suites of armor and coats of mail and then reenacting  the middle ages. The entire thing seemed sort of strange to me but it was an event that thousands of people were participating in so who knows.
The police were in their rights if the guy indeed did point the gun at the officer but it does sound like its just a bunch of eccentric drunks. I would not be surprised to learn that they were using blanks in the weapons and were just to drunk to know it was the police telling them to put the gun down.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I just saw on the news that he was a student and wore a Hitler mustache to class.  Either he's a Nazi or a crazy person. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

You're right
 :laugh:

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

I think he got his ideas from that movie, "Silent Night, Deadly Night."  And yes, I have seen the first three of them but apparently there are five Silent Night Deadly Night movies.  There is also "Santa Claws".

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I'm just waiting for American Heroes' picture for this one.

:laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I have sen on the T.V. news from mid east many moslems resemble Hitler
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not only in looks but in mentality :crazy:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think worse Hitler was an atheist from time to time he would put on the trappings of religion.Hitler once said to bad Jewish /Christianity  as he called it had to come to Europe islam is much better it's warlike 

Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs. When the Mohammedans attempted to penetrate beyond France into Central Europe during the eighth century, his visitors had told him, they had been driven back at the Battle of  Tours. Had the Arabs won this battle, the world would be Mohammedan today. For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament. Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire. Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking, “You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?”

http://www.islam-watch.org/Bostom/Islamofascism-Hitler-Muhammad-and-Islam.htm
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 07:42:13 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think worse Hitler was an atheist from time to time he would put on the trappings of religion.Hitler once said to bad Jewish /Christianity  as he called it had to come to Europe islam is much better it's warlike 

Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs. When the Mohammedans attempted to penetrate beyond France into Central Europe during the eighth century, his visitors had told him, they had been driven back at the Battle of  Tours. Had the Arabs won this battle, the world would be Mohammedan today. For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament. Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire. Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking, “You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?”

The vast majority of leading radical Wahabites in Germany are ethnic Germans or people from Saudi Arabia. But the Germans are more. This is a fact.

The other quranimals prefer milder Madhhabs of Islam. But the Salafi leaders are, like I said in most cases real Germans.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Yes this is all true I have seen it documented in several places whats more Hitler detested the church in Germany. During the war he often remarked to his inner circle that it was all well and fine now for the church but after the war was over it would be a different show should Germany prevail. For all his ignorance Hitler was smart enough to know he could not take the church on during the war.