Author Topic: UN nazis are first to condemn Israel  (Read 695 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
UN nazis are first to condemn Israel
« on: January 01, 2009, 08:21:09 PM »
Anyone who thinks that the United Nations have any worth is more sublimely naive than anyone else I can think of.  It is said "tolerance is the first refuge of the intolerant".  This is so true.  Those who scream for tolerance and love and brotherhood and peace are actually the least tolerant people on the planet.  To refuse to fight evil or even to recognize evil, is itself evil; it can only do harm to those who are good.

My friend was telling me last night about a former boyfriend who was a UN "peacekeeper" in Rwanda.  She told me that he was the most racist person she knew.  This hardly surprised me.  I have read many accounts about how these so-called "peacekeepers" took an active role in the genocide in Rwanda in 1994.  These are the same people who do nothing about the genocide in Sudan, and the same people who condemn Israel for its use of "disproportionate force".

The UN are nazis, pure and simple.  America needs to recognize this and shut down the UN headquarters in New York.  I wouldn't even rate these people as high as filthy cowards.  They are the scum of the Earth.  If the muslims ever succeed in plunging the world into eternal darkness, it will be these "tolerant" pieces of garbage who will be to blame.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: UN nazis are first to condemn Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 08:26:13 PM »
Remember when those Canadian peacekeepers held those Somalis over a camp fire?  I don't like Somalis but they just took random people and beat them.  What about all the Indian and Pakistani peacekeepers who participated in human smuggling and diamond smuggling in the Congo.  You won't see that in the US or Canadian press.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 08:31:19 PM »
OP: Are you surprised? The Urine Nations are VERY pro-Terrorist Arab and VERY anti-Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 05:16:16 AM »
It seems that since the spider monkey left as head of the UN and the new Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has replaced him the UN has been quiet. I am sure that they are still up to all their evil doings but it seems that the new director has more finesse when it comes to public relations. The best thing America had going for it over the past few years was that the Bush Administration really pushed the UN to the side except for humanitarian projects. This will not be the case with the successors administration. I see him allowing the UN to play a large roll in America's world affairs. I also see him putting American fighting forces under UN control. This is something that needs to be resisted. The UN is toxic to the United States but most Americans think it the greatest thing since sliced bread. Liberals have brainwashed children in school over the years about how wonderful the UN and its programs is and I guess most people go on believing that into adulthood. Long story short get ready to see the UN play ever increasing rolls in America's world affairs and slowly have our security compromised here at home.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 05:32:04 AM »
It seems that since the spider monkey

:laugh: :laugh:left as head of the UN and the new Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has replaced him the UN has been quiet. I am sure that they are still up to all their evil doings but it seems that the new director has more finesse when it comes to public relations. The best thing America had going for it over the past few years was that the Bush Administration really pushed the UN to the side except for humanitarian projects. This will not be the case with the successors administration. I see him allowing the UN to play a large roll in America's world affairs. I also see him putting American fighting forces under UN control. This is something that needs to be resisted. The UN is toxic to the United States but most Americans think it the greatest thing since sliced bread. Liberals have brainwashed children in school over the years about how wonderful the UN and its programs is and I guess most people go on believing that into adulthood. Long story short get ready to see the UN play ever increasing rolls in America's world affairs and slowly have our security compromised here at home.

Ugh.  You're right though....