Author Topic: My Very First Video Promoting JTF while defending our Heroic Serbian Friends!  (Read 537 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
My Very First Video On Zootube Promoting JTF while defending our Heroic Serbian Friends!

Shalom dear JTF brothers and sisters,

I decided to take brother Chaim's advice from last week's "Ask JTF" show in which Chaim advised me to make a video defending our heroic, noble Serbian friends and post it on Zootube. I have just done so and as soon as I open a LiveLeak account I will be posting it there too. I have never made an internet video before - it is a relatively short but straight to the point and hard hitting video - using the power of images to get our point across. In all modesty I can tell you that I am very proud of what I have achieved in promoting JTF on the internet with this video!

Naturally, I want to thank brother Chaim - first of all - FOR INSPIRING ME LIKE NOBODY ELSE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH TO MAKE THIS GREAT VIDEO PROMOTING JTF  - AND OF COURSE I WANT TO THANK OUR WONDERFUL HEROIC GENTILE SERBIAN FRIENDS WHO SAVED SO MANY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE IN YUGOSLAVIA DURING THE HOLOCAUST - you have all inspired me so much to get active and defend such truly noble and loyal friends of the Jewish people!!

I also want to thank JTF brothers ProJewCatholic & DaleksFearMe  FOR MAKING SUCH FANTASTIC VIDEOS AND UPLOADING THEM ON ZOOTUBE. I also want to thank brother q_q_[for his recent advice on how to get my point across in "newspaper headline" style], and last - but certainly NOT least - sisters AsheDina, RubyStars and bullcat3 for your terrific support!!

If I haven't named you personally please understand that there are so many of you dear wonderful people here that I cannot name you all individually, but nevertheless, I want to PERSONALLY THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, DEAR JTF BROTHERS AND SISTERS, for all of your magnificent support and truly wonderful  INSPIRATION during the last year since I joined the most awesome movement of Jews and Righteous Gentiles in the world:

the Jewish Task Force!!

The URL link to the video is: 

Shalom,

Joshua Rosenberg.