Author Topic: If any of you have a Y/T account, add me cause I want my numbers to grow in hits  (Read 995 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/THEMASTERWOLF1

I have 193 friend subs till now and over 720 comments posted on my channel.. If any of you have accounts add me, I want my account to be in the tops when people do a search of anything to do with Islam and saving Western Civilization.  Through that I will be able to bring more people to the movement and help our numbers grow.. Please sign Team Infidel.

I am making it clear 2009 I will be more relentless then ever to expose Islam especially with one now heading to the WH.  So join with me.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Your  homepage has no where to subscribe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Add me on my friends list mord and it will happen, Paulette did and it worked, and thanks Paulette.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Add me on my friends list mord and it will happen, Paulette did and it worked, and thanks Paulette.
YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS LINK I'LL LOOK AGAIN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Your  homepage has no where to subscribe

Ditto Mord. It used to be sooooooo easy to subscribe, and now............ Please let me know. Masterwolf: I sent a "friend's invitation" from me: diehardmetsphan, please disregard it as I didn't know how to subscribe. btw: Great page! :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
To add me look at the left where it says add friend, it will show up on my home page and I can accept, I can't see your home page from here

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
To add me look at the left where it says add friend, it will show up on my home page and I can accept, I can't see your home page from here
LOOK IN YOUR YOUTUBE MAIL I SENT YOU A LINK

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
I am already on your page wolf.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I just got done adding a few touches in my page on the left,, my sentiments about Liberals, commies, Nazis and Muzzies

The love of my faith and my absolute undeniable support for my Jewish brothers and sisters and their God given land of Israel.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2