Author Topic: My offer to help anyone who wants it  (Read 676 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
My offer to help anyone who wants it
« on: January 05, 2009, 12:46:35 AM »
I haven't really got the time (or the savy) to make videos, but I can write well.  For anyone who wishes to make a video but is uncomfortable scripting it, I'd be happy to help.

If you're interested, tell me what topic you've chosen, some key points you would like to make, and how long you would like your video to be, and I will try to get a script written for you as soon as I can.

I know videos take time to make and we all live busy lives.  Hopefully I can help those of you who are making videos some time.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: My offer to help anyone who wants it
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 02:19:50 AM »
I wanted to make something about financially sabotaging the Obama admin, and the banks that were in cahoots with the Obama coup.

I was thinking of narrating it.. but havent gotten around to it.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 02:25:39 AM »
I wanted to make something about financially sabotaging the Obama admin, and the banks that were in cahoots with the Obama coup.

What sort of evidence have you seen that supports this claim?  Are there specific people in the Obama team that you know conspired with the banks?  Can you be more specific?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 03:08:53 AM »
i am looking to make a video of atrocities faced by Jews and Hindus and the common problems they share, will take ur help as and when time permits

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 10:16:02 AM »

What sort of evidence have you seen that supports this claim?  Are there specific people in the Obama team that you know conspired with the banks?  Can you be more specific?

Its sort of a complicated subject... which is why it might be better for a video.  Major banks have all had unusually high associations with leftists and Obama... some were even his close advisers.  The banks that have already collapsed are 5x more likely to have donated to Obama than Mccaine ( national average was 2x).  The officers involved in the scandals are overwhelmingly Dems.

The timing of the collapse was extraordinary.  The GOP had its FIRST sustained lead, 2 weeks after Palin was announced.  It looked as though the race was OVER.. .. and then the banks started publicizing their financial turmoil.  It WAS a real crisis, but consider the timing.  This was 15 years in the making... and it coincidentally happened 1 month before the elections... and completely shifted America's sentiment about the economy to historic lows... and caused a 15% swing in the polls.

Again.... I know that the turmoil is real... but the timing is TOO perfect.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 04:25:32 PM »

Its sort of a complicated subject... which is why it might be better for a video.  Major banks have all had unusually high associations with leftists and Obama... some were even his close advisers.  The banks that have already collapsed are 5x more likely to have donated to Obama than Mccaine ( national average was 2x).  The officers involved in the scandals are overwhelmingly Dems.

The timing of the collapse was extraordinary.  The GOP had its FIRST sustained lead, 2 weeks after Palin was announced.  It looked as though the race was OVER.. .. and then the banks started publicizing their financial turmoil.  It WAS a real crisis, but consider the timing.  This was 15 years in the making... and it coincidentally happened 1 month before the elections... and completely shifted America's sentiment about the economy to historic lows... and caused a 15% swing in the polls.

Again.... I know that the turmoil is real... but the timing is TOO perfect.

I know the timing is suspicious, but that alone isn't evidence.  Perhaps this should be investigated more, but as it stands now, I don't think you have sufficient evidence to make a video accusing anybody of wrongdoing.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 04:31:08 PM »
Good idea Zachor. I will keep this in mind.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »
i am looking to make a video of atrocities faced by Jews and Hindus and the common problems they share, will take ur help as and when time permits

I assume you mean that they are both targets by muslims and you would like to compare the suffering of the Hindus in India by the indigenous muslim population with the suffering of Israelis by nearby arabs.  That is not the whole story, but it is certainly enough for a video (perhaps 2 videos).

Do you need my help with research, or just the writing?