Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 3273 times)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Hi all
« on: March 11, 2007, 12:37:03 PM »
Though my knowledge of the Jewish faith is what I have learned in the Tanach as a Christian I feel like I have found many like minded people here from what I have read. My # 1 concern is the threat to America and western civilization in general, including Israel, by the menace of islam. Not islamofacism, or radical islam or hijacked islam, but islam itself. I think islam needs to be removed from all free western nations and totally support a Muslim Exclusion act. I am currently involved in forming a new political party, nationwide, we have made some progress in a few states, that has as it's number 1 concern battling the islamic menace. In my home town of NYC we are currently working on something and actually have a potential candidate already for a local office. It will be a long hard fight but we have started it. Anyone interested check out loyalistparty.com
While there is not much activity going on in their forum there is plenty of work going on behind the scenes, talk to their chairman if interested. I have found this great site(JTF) through the UAC forum. As a Christian I can live harmoniously with people of the Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, heck, even the scientologist faith, but I cannot truthfully say that about those of the islamic faith. So while here I hope to find many allies in the fight against the islamic goal of world domination and at the same time can possibly learn more about the Jewish faith. Just for info, I also believe out of control illegal immigration needs some serious action taken, I believe every state should have a right to carry law, I believe the income tax should be abolished, we should not be in the UN, WTO or NAFTA and they should not be here and punishment for drunk driving needs to be much more severe. About my screen name, yes I am a follower of the America First doctrines, the problem is, while I agree with most of their parties issues their anti-semitism gets in the way of them seeing the truth about islam, so the loyalist party is almost the same, just without the anti-semitism. Just a note, anywhere you see words such as islam, muslim, quran, etc. not capitalized by me, it is on purpose, they do not deserve the respect. Sorry for such a long introduction, just wanted to let everyone know where I am coming from, agree or disagree, like or dislike. From what I have seen here though I think I have found a good place.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 01:24:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum firster555.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 02:34:04 PM »
Welcome to the board, and yes, we have heard of the Loyalist Party.  One of their people had even posted here.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 04:17:25 PM »
firster, this is a bit ot but you should write up the Loyalist Party Wikipedia article before Liberals can set the tone of the article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_Party
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 10:35:27 PM »
firster555 writes:  "...I am currently involved in forming a new political party, nationwide, we have made some progress in a few states, that has as it's number 1 concern battling the islamic menace..."

Welcome, firster 555!

Mohammedanism presents America a challenging constitutional dilemma.

Our genius Founding Fathers created a country where all citizens were free to worship as they saw fit, but could not foresee the future threat to world civilization and to America by an international terrorist crime syndicate calling itself a "religion", which in actuality both acts to subvert all legal and sovereign governments with a demonic caliphate dictatorship, and also demands the death of all Christians, Jews, and other faith communities.

So...how to permanently end Mohammedan terror in America while remaining consistent to its Constitution?

Here is my answer:

Have Islam legally declared a subversive political organization working for the violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America, and have the Qu'uran and Ha'dith legally declared Terrorism Instruction Manuals.

As long as our traitorous "leaders" kowtow to these thugs and call them "a religion", the threat to our very lives continues to grow like a cancer.

My answer is the legal redefinition and legal reclassification of that particular ideology as a banned enemy terror & crime outfit, followed by a prosecutorial assault and subsequent deportation of its leadership as well as its followers.

Of course, all of their financial and property assets will be confiscated, and in my opinion, these should be used, at least in part, to assist the numerous American families & victims of Mohammedan terrorism.

Your thoughts?

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 06:26:45 PM »
MassuhDGoodname, Yes, I agree 100%. I have been saying all along that islam needs to be declassified as a religion and then we can begin to do the things that need to be done. The question is how. I am not a lawyer so do not have answers for this. I have read the RICO laws, again, need more legal knowledge. If there is a way to get Congressional hearings on debating what is in the quran and/or hadiths that could be a start. I have done some research into cults(which islam is, just not officially) I have found 31 cults that combined in their entire history have committeed less murders than have been committeed in the name of islam in any one year. As long as they have the protection of being a religion we are climbing up an icy steep mountain. Any attorneys here with any pointers. A Congressional hearing on the evils of the quran can only produce one outcome, there can't be that many stupid people in our leadership, can there?
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 07:33:12 AM »
if the Loyalist Party had even one congressman he could call such hearings. There must be some Songressman who realizes Islam is evil :(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban