Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: There is a solution for terrorism" - Peace Now video  (Read 631 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                בס''ד

In the Hebrew clip which Peace Now refuses to translate or subtitle, I note that Lebanese Muslim terrorists have murdered over 1200 Israeli Jewish soldiers and civilians since 1982.

However, the Syrian army occupies Lebanon since 1976. The Syrian army is hated by the vast majority of Lebanese - hundreds of thousands of Lebanese participated in demonstrations demanding that Syria withdraw from Lebanon. The Lebanese would love to kill the Syrian soldiers - Arabs never hesitate to slaughter fellow Arabs when they have a chance to do so. And the Syrian army is much weaker than the Israeli army.

With all of this in mind, how many Syrian soldiers have been killed in Lebanon since they started their occupation of that country in 1976? If 1200 Israeli Jews have been murdered, then surely a far greater number of Syrians have been killed since they have a much weaker army and are occupying the whole country for 32 years - right? Wrong! Not one Syrian soldier has been killed by the Lebanese in 32 years! Why? Because the Lebanese know that if they dare touch a Syrian soldier, their entire family, village, town or neighborhood will be slaughtered in retaliation.

So I state that if I am Prime Minister of Israel, G-d willing, the Lebanese, the Gazans and the whole world will know that the Israeli army will do what the Syrian army would do, except that the Israeli army would do it much better and much more effectively.

Peace Now has responded by calling me a "Nazi" and a "racist" - their Arab friends who promise to finish Hitler's job and who use the Nazi salute are not Nazis, of course.

Have fun responding to this video!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: There is a solution for terrorism" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »
Thanks Chaim.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 02:26:20 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 01:45:45 PM »
Chaim:  I cant read the Hebrew, and Honlo wants me to answer in Hebrew dialect, while I can only translate with words. Can you plz help me, or plz get someone that is GOOD with a debate??

Honlo writes in his first Hebrew message: "We don't live in a halachic state. Therefore it's not relevant what is written in the Torah. Honorable king of Grar (the Philistines)." Here Honlo is praising the ancient Philistine enemies of the Jewish people, who used to sacrifice their first born children to their idols.

Afterwards, Honlo claims that the reason the Lebanese do not kill Syrians is because they hate Israel more. He claims that the only thing that ever unites the Arabs is their hatred of Israel (which is true). But what this moron fails to understand is that despite that, Lebanese Arabs killed 300,000 other Lebanese Arabs during the past 30 years - so Arabs are willing to kill other Arabs even while they are at war with Israel. But they don't touch the Syrians because they are terrified of the Syrian army (which is much weaker than the Israeli army, but which will slaughter anyone who dares to touch one of their soldiers).

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 05:10:38 PM »
Chaim, this Honlo is a PAIN IN THE you know what. :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »
EVIL TROLL
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:31:05 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 03:48:36 AM »
I think I am shattering Honlos world, hitting the little guy with FACTS he has NEVER even SEEN. 
Chaim is RIGHT-Battle for HEARTS AND MINDS.  HELP ME OH G-d!

Honlo is a self-hating leftist traitor. But there are hundreds of viewers for each of these videos. And we all know that most people who watch the videos also read the comments. So you are reaching all those people who read comments.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:08 AM »
TRAITOROUS HONLO-----ATTACK!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:30:39 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל