Author Topic: Chaim's ex co-host/flunky Englishman  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
Chaim's ex co-host/flunky Englishman
« on: April 10, 2007, 07:37:36 PM »
What happened to the scream of a not-so-young asthmatic Englishman who used to be Chaim's co-host?

Is he still alive?

Did he fall out with Chaim?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Chaim's ex co-host/flunky Englishman
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »
Ah Nonny, "flunky" is a very pejorative term. You might want to choose your words much more wisely.

Chaimfan

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »
In England "flunky" is a term of honour!

My, my. After the "Imus Affair", people really are becoming as ridiculously thin-skinned as some Blacks!

Don't forget that Avraham Avinu's biggest enemy was Nimrod, who was a Negroe! I wouldn't be surprised if the Anti-Moshiach Armilus also turns out to come from one of the heavily pigmented nations!

The Rambam states that if a goy calls you "a Dirty Jew", that is a sign of the highest honour, and that you've really made it and joined the Avos!

Was the Englishman's name Jerry Flamberg?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:07:34 PM by Nonny »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 09:17:06 PM »
   I remember that he used to have a cohost named Ari, but don't remember anything about him. Does anybody else?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »
Yosef Ben Meir is alive and well and doing other things for JTF.

I vaguely recall asking this question and getting the same answer. Are Ari and Yosef Ben Meir the same people? I thought Ari was a hebrew name.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 09:50:03 PM »
In England "flunky" is a term of honour!

My, my. After the "Imus Affair", people really are becoming as ridiculously thin-skinned as some Blacks!

Don't forget that Avraham Avinu's biggest enemy was Nimrod, who was a Negroe! I wouldn't be surprised if the Anti-Moshiach Armilus also turns out to come from one of the heavily pigmented nations!

The Rambam states that if a goy calls you "a Dirty Jew", that is a sign of the highest honour, and that you've really made it and joined the Avos!

Was the Englishman's name Jerry Flamberg?
Where does Rambam state this? Can you give me a source?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 10:34:00 PM »
Yosef Ben Meir is alive and well and doing other things for JTF.

I vaguely recall asking this question and getting the same answer. Are Ari and Yosef Ben Meir the same people? I thought Ari was a hebrew name.

I think Ari is Reuven Ben Avraham's son. Reuven's son was once on the show. I forgot about that until someone once mentioned it.

Ari was a regular host sometime in the 90s. I would guess around 1996 or 1997. I remember the show was done on couch. It was a much bigger one than the one where Sarah was the cohost. A picture of Rav Kahane was mounted above where they spoke.

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 06:44:33 PM »
Quote from: Dominater96
Where does Rambam state this? Can you give me a source?

From "Sing You Righteous" p 281, R.Avigdor Miller 1973:

"They shall be for devouring" (Devarim 31). "Whoever is not included in this prophecy is not a Jew" (Hagiga 5), for this privilege is reserved for the seed of the Fathers.

What is this privilege?

1. To inform them of their superiority.

2. To discourage mingling with gentiles or imitating their deeds or thoughts.

"It is incumbent upon us to rejoice in all that we undergo of misfortunes and loss of property and exile and destruction of our affairs; for all this is a glory to us before our Creator and a great honor" (Rambam, Letter to Yemen).

When a gentile cries 'Jew!', he is saying 'Prince!'."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:46:31 PM by Nonny »